Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

good  morning.... err, afternoon!

good luck with the bank, Lagie.  and based on that, i'd also go to the farther west one, because bank AND shopping AND no paying for parking!

I did! My Visa balance is now at $0! :)

I bought a pricey advent celandar to celebrate (Lindt chocolates... mmm).

Food shopping is done. I also picked up coolant and brake fluid (oddly, at the same place as the chocolate).

yaay!

oooh chocolate!

well, there's a section in my new supermarket that's Ace Hardware.... so i've gone to the food store and brought home a filter for my heater....

This one's a gas station that has expanded into also being a fish & chips place, fancy imported English brands, and a liquor store.

oh fun!  ours is a Giant Eagle/Ace Hardware.  and you can buy wine and beer as well.

Sounds good!

My days here have passed by quickly. I go to the next house tomorrow - just two doors down the road!

are the days passing quickly a good thing, or do you sometimes want them to go a little slower?

A bit of both, really. I like the dogs at this house, but I miss having my friend to talk to and visit with (since she's away and it's her dogs I'm sitting!).

Piggies were weighed! Everyone seems to be doing well~ And so is their nails (we had gotten a tiny bit behind on clipping, so long nails abound! lol). Everyone seems very healthy though~ ❤️ 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

There are big poofy clouds in the sky today.

Good morning, CPA!

Cable guys tramping around in our back yard this morning replacing cables. Not the company that we use, but they all hang from the same poles, so I hope they don't mess up ours!

It was supposed to be sunny today, but I have not seen the sun, yet! Gloomy again like yesterday. Supposed to rain tomorrow and get much colder.

morning all! another cloudy day, but it's not raining, so it looks brighter. :)

i think we have rain in the forecast as well.

Boss called, the payroll is still having issues with my taxes - last paycheck they took out like an $11 tax from the boro where the office is located, thinking i live in the same boro?  now they seem to be having trouble putting that amount back into my check :blink: and she also says something like, "do you know that there's a local boro tax where you live now?" and i'm like, "yeah, that makes sense." good think i don't have to do my own payroll!

Is cold here today as well (49 degrees and windy) and gloomy too.

I've spent the past 2 hours looking for a new place to live closer to work. So far, it's not looking good 😕 

14 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I've spent the past 2 hours looking for a new place to live closer to work. So far, it's not looking good 😕 

Awww! Hope something works out for you soon.

It ended up sunny for most of the day. The clouds are building again now.

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

hope they don't mess up ours!

Hope they don't!

4 hours ago, trystan said:

payroll is still having issues with my taxes

Well, that's no fun.

3 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

So far, it's not looking good 😕 

Darn. Hope you find somewhere.

I switch houses in two hours.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:
5 hours ago, trystan said:

payroll is still having issues with my taxes

Well, that's no fun.

maybe they'll get themselves sorted out by thursday's payday? XD 

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

I switch houses in two hours.

have fun!

Boss also said she spent like an hour on the phone with the payroll company.  that's a long time.  and she complains every time she's done something that she hadn't planned on doing.  i mean, i know she's a type A personality, so i just let her complain.  i'm sure i do it too XD 

:D 

Very true.

I missed a new Molly of Denali this morning, and I don't think I'll be here late enough to see the repeat. The next house has DirectTV, which I'm not really familiar with.