Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

thanks!

and congrats!! how many more of the new gemshards do you still need? i watch for those at the end of the week for you. :) 

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Blerg. I don't do well at all with reds.

s long as it's sweet, Ben and I can drink just about anything. This is most definitely NOT a sweet red, I was very much misled lol

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

True!

There's a ZOG egg floating about the AP that the Z people will be stalking for.

O.O wish I wasn't locked lol

2 hours ago, trystan said:

the Rosebud dragon i got from the AP was perfect - i'd had the name on my spreadsheet for a while: https://dragcave.net/lineage/z3w6z

So pretty!

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Nice!

I just snagged my first Saturday gemshard. :)

Nice! Congrats!

6 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:
2 hours ago, trystan said:

the Rosebud dragon i got from the AP was perfect - i'd had the name on my spreadsheet for a while: https://dragcave.net/lineage/z3w6z

So pretty!

thanks!

and i'm still stalking the AP and the Cave.... you never know what you're gonna find..... (i mean, i am kinda looking for a Paper, but....)

I have picked up 17/24 of the CB Valentines I was missing. Not too shabby! 

Also, my puppy has spent most of the day snuggling up next to me (or on top of me) on the couch. Life doesn't get much better than this.

39 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Also, my puppy has spent most of the day snuggling up next to me (or on top of me) on the couch. Life doesn't get much better than this.

I've lost track of what I need still lol

And since the outpatient surgery, my cats, especially Puck, have been all over me CONSTANTLY (probably because they smell the wounds and can tell I'm in pain) Sweet boys, but kinda driving me nuts lol

Also after looking it up and following the instructions on the website I bought it from, the shiraz isn't terrible. I wouldn't say it's GOOD, and I will never buy it again, but it's at least drinkable now so I don't have to waste it.

I still need an Erador egg and a Sakuhana egg, and I can't seem to find either one. Sigh. 

7 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Congrats!

And that sounds cozy!

9 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

O.O wish I wasn't locked lol

Well, it won't show up for a day or two as it'll be in that non-Val line (it's a celestial).

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I get to meet a new dog today. Hopefully he'll like me as I'll be pet sitting him Tues - Fri this week.

9 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

*watches as everyone egg hunts*

mmm......my throat itches........it kinda worries me........

Oh no! I hope it comes to nothing and you feel better soon. Way too much anxiety these days about getting sick. I see now why people went around blessing eachother after the plague when someone sneezed. 

9 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

*watches as everyone egg hunts*

Hope you're okay!

(My scratchy throat was tonsils...)

The new dog was nice. He's a Bernadoodle. :rolleyes:

Ok so I have at least 2 of each of the current V-day dragon except Erador (only have 1) and Amaringnis (currently 0). I have my Cb limit for Arsani, Heartstealing, and Soulstone. I did pretty well this year lol.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The new dog was nice. He's a Bernadoodle. :rolleyes:

Glad you got along. That is a combination I had not heard of before. Didn't we just used to call them mutts? XD

4 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I did pretty well this year lol.

You did, indeed! I hope you have saved yourself egg slots for the new dragon. It will be much easier to get when it is dropping exclusively in all the biomes than to have to try to get it from the holiday biome next year when it is mixed in with everything else!

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You did, indeed! I hope you have saved yourself egg slots for the new dragon. It will be much easier to get when it is dropping exclusively in all the biomes than to have to try to get it from the holiday biome next year when it is mixed in with everything else!

Thanks :3 and yes, I have 2 slots open right now. I'm gonna make sure I keep the two spots open until after I get the new drops. I got an Amarignis from the D.C board just now too so I have 1 of everything now lol

i have my CB limit for the Vals i want. i got a Rosebud this year because the perfect name.

50 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Didn't we just used to call them mutts? XD

yes..... yes we did.

i have a Nebula i want to breed, but i'll wait until tomorrow, so it'll be the same age as my Valentine eggs :D 

19 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Me and purplehaze's Valentine candy

tumblr_n2v4slH6vw1tqjn3bo1_r3_400.gif

Why you stealin' my candy???

13 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

CB or not CB?

Either one. I'm not picky at this point. I must have seen like... 5 or 6 in the AP and couldn't get any of them. 

14 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

CB or not CB?

...that is the question. (Bad Shakespeare reference for those who are wondering.)

12 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

I hope you are okay. Take care of yourself and don't let the stress of moving get to you. It seems I often get a cold or some such when I am very stressed.

Managed to grab an Erador from the AP, but I have yet to see a single Sakuhana. lol. I've been trying so hard. xD But now I'm locked so.... Fun. 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:
15 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

CB or not CB?

...that is the question. (Bad Shakespeare reference for those who are wondering.)

:raises hand: i got the reference.... my older daughter was kinda a Hamlet fan XD 

Edited by trystan

I just picked up a 7thEG non-inbred PB Split from the AP. I was hoping that by some miracle it would be unrelated to any of mine, but that was not the case. Still, it is a beauty and I am glad to keep it. It just won't fit into the lineage I am building (which is at 10 gens right now.)

I am finding a lot of Splits in the AP lately -- even found one CB. It may be because I am spending more time in the AP than usual looking for nice Valentine lines, but I don't remember seeing any more that usual during the Christmas breeding season.

3 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Because it's candy.

But it is my candy! (Actually, I have no candy right now, but I can't have you thinking you could just come in and eat it all if I did!)