Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

36 minutes ago, trystan said:

cats? where? i don't see any cats..... XD 

How about now?

20211204_190038.jpg

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD You have voids!

five, actually.... although Oreo has the most amount of white of any of the black cats.... XD 

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

How about now?

Spoiler

20211204_190038.jpg

heh cute!

We call my pup "Mr. Wiggles" and "Wiggle-Butt". He flips out and wags his tail so hard he wiggles whenever we walk in the door, even if all we did was walk out to the car and come back. It is hard to have a bad day when there is someone that happy to see you when you get home.

Also, happy belated birthday @Kestra15!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

9 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

We call my pup "Mr. Wiggles" and "Wiggle-Butt".

That was my Tango's nickname, too. She had a stumpy tail and her whole backside wiggled. It's cute when they do that.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Sunday. I do plan to go to the shop today to presort some books and tidy CDs but I don't expect to be there more than two hours. If it were Monday, I could go look for a kettle and a small TV but those kinds of shops aren't open here on Sundays.

*worked 10 to 3 again.

*looked through my cards to find something i can use for chanukah cards.

*finally added a few more closet door glides to one of the closets that when you closed the one door it came out of the glide that was already there.  that only took 12 years! XD 

*still working on that minecraft blanket for my nephew

*still stalking the AP for some hydrophidius eggs, a vremya, and maybe a vampire for some of the fandom dragons i have picked out (i like the AP, it's great for my lack of patience to raise a bred egg XD)

*i'll have to watch tonight's Doctor Who tomorrow... hopefully.  i already have 2 shows to catch up on, so i'll just add it to my list

I don't get to see it, alas. :( I shall have to wait for the DVD. (Could they please stop with the Daleks?!?)

^That was a busy day!

I did two hours at the shop, mostly cleaning the CD shelves by the checkout table. Lots of reading once I got home.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I don't get to see it, alas. :( I shall have to wait for the DVD. (Could they please stop with the Daleks?!?)

actually the daleks aren't too bad, i think Jodie only saw them like once?

that's still a busy day.... still haven't gotten to the crocheting or AP stalking yet XD 

31 minutes ago, trystan said:

actually the daleks aren't too bad, i think Jodie only saw them like once?

New Year's... past and upcoming.

Yup.

I'm listening to a Moody Blues compliation. 4 CDs plus a bonus one. There are certain songs I like but some of the early songs left me thinking I might carry it all back to the shop.

I put on a clean t-shirt that apparently had a live anole lizard clinging to it and noticed nothing until it started climbing up my hair like the prince in Rapunzel.

XD That's kind of funny.

Better a lizard than a cockroach or spider, at least. ;)

I don't mind lizards. The only reason they make me jump is the sudden movement. Spiders, on the other hand, creep me out, as do cockroaches. Our shelter is overrun with king (aka banana) spiders at the moment.

(Spider warning for the image.)

Screenshot_20211024-095318.thumb.png.b1bce2887dd507a3274dec9a35e335d5.png

25 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm listening to a Moody Blues compliation. 4 CDs plus a bonus one. There are certain songs I like but some of the early songs left me thinking I might carry it all back to the shop.

....never would have guessed.  also, red case, the height of 2 cds? comes with a book? if so, i have that compilation. :)   the Moodys are one of my faves.  did you hear Graeme Edge died not all that long ago?  he was one of the founders of the band :blink:

21 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I put on a clean t-shirt that apparently had a live anole lizard clinging to it and noticed nothing until it started climbing up my hair like the prince in Rapunzel.

oh that sounds like fun.

and by fun i mean i'd probably get freaked out anyway....

We have those here, too. I think. Puts webs up at sunset, removes them at sunrise? 

I'm okay with spiders as long as they kindly keep their feets off of me.

It's not unusual to find green anole lizards and Mediterranean geckos inside the house before first frost, and it has not frosted here yet.  Been getting drippy morning fog instead.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

We have those here, too. I think. Puts webs up at sunset, removes them at sunrise? 

Hmm. I'd have to check on that. Our webs do seem to be up in the day. The egg sacs look like little pale holly leaves.

No frost here. ;)

Well, the spiders look similar. I don't feel the need to know exactly which species they are by analyzing all the small details. The spiders don't like the close attention, anyway.

True. We'll leave those spiders in peace.

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of chocolate-covered almonds*

*Snarfs up all the almonds* I just finished the bag I had here.

Finally got the lights on my Christmas tree. I missed a couple of branches somehow, but I'll just turn those to the back and no one will ever know! XD

Hubby and I did a little yard work today -- gathered up a huge pile of leaves that were blown into the corner of the yard against the fence (all the way to the top), put the rain barrel away for the winter so it doesn't freeze and crack, and assorted other fall cleanup tasks.

Have my annual mammogram scheduled tomorrow -- always a source of anxiety.

12 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Finally got the lights on my Christmas tree. I missed a couple of branches somehow, but I'll just turn those to the back and no one will ever know! XD

this is why when i got my tree, i got a pre-lit one. XD 

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

this is why when i got my tree, i got a pre-lit one. XD 

Had a bad experience with that. Bought one a few years ago -- closeout after Christmas so I never opened the box until the next year. The lights were so tangled that I couldn't get the tree opened up to set up. Spent a couple of hours trying to get it untangled and then threw it out!

Hi all! Sorry I 've been away so much, been busy. Had my brother over for the first time in AGES, been playing my FF14 mmo, and just general adulting/work.

I DID find some awesome Ap things though!

Hurkules-See Code

Equinox with a Neat Lineage <- Think that was a Community Board grab actually

White Dorkface

Vamp Thuwed

Galvaic Thuwed

Rancho Thuwed <- Adult now

A Dorky Thuwed <- Dorkface/Thuwed offspring

Edit: OH TOPPAGE!

Edited by IzzyCat91

On 12/3/2021 at 1:35 PM, Lagie said:

Hope the soul searching goes well, Mr. Kestra!

And - Happy Birthday, @Kestra15! Have a great day!

Thank you and everyone else for the birthday wishes. Not my favouritest birthday - had to spend a morning having Safeguarding lectures, an afternoon having to pretend to be an anti-vaxxer for a debate, then a 4.5hr drive home. But! I saw Lover, so that's awesome :D

Back up for my last week of lectures. Exam is on Friday. I also have to try and avoid Flux spoilers until then, as Lover and I want to watch the last episode together. Really enjoying the season so far and I really can't imagine they've wrapped up the entire story in a 50min episode, but I have been wrong before.

Edited by Kestra15