Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Or if you live in Vancouver where it's rainy and grey pretty much all the time, you get it due to lack of sunlight.

I wonder if I would like living in the North Pacific area. I do like rain.

8 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

but i never outside so i dont notice

Outside is weird. It's brightly lit and stray hoomuns wander around. And expect you to do things just because you're,conscious.

5 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

that would make sense from the name. I wonder what would cause that, though, and why does it happen? I live in quite a sunny location, but i never outside so i dont notice

It's something to do with the amount of certain spectrums of light each perspn needs. You can buy full spectrum light bulbs that appear to help.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

And... it's still dark. :P

Last day for selling Halloween stuff. Next week, Christmas. Sigh.

Good Morning CPA!

I too, suffer from SAD, Generalized Depression, and Generalized Anxiety. It's fun around this time of year in Ohio to figure out if my current moods are from SAD or ACTUAL depression/anxiety lol. I usually have to go on Prozac and vitamin D supplements each year to counteract it (especially now that I work 3rd shift, 12 hours a day, 2-5 days a week 😕 No sunlight for an Izzy) It's starting to get dark when I wake up and is DARK dark when I get home. It just starts breaking day when I go to sleep. It's disturbing really lol.

On that note, I need to go to sleep. I have to work again today 6pm-6am. BUT I have Sunday off to take my stepdaughter trick or treating, so I just need to get through today and I am golden for the next 3.

Bye everyone! Have a great day!

Edited by IzzyCat91

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

It's something to do with the amount of certain spectrums of light each perspn needs. You can buy full spectrum light bulbs that appear to help.

My daughter has problems with SAD and she has a light box that she uses in the winter.

@IzzyCat91 I used to work those sort of hours many years ago, and it does play havoc with your life! Enjoy your trick-or-treating!

Edited by purplehaze

9 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

BUT I have Sunday off to take my stepdaughter trick or treating,

Have fun! :)

We survived the day. I'm not so sure I did, but everyone else seems to have. We had way too much Halloween stuff left over this year.

I had to put extra data on my phone this week so I can play with my haunted garden. :P Why are there no ghosts?

22 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Why are there no ghosts?

Good question. If it is haunted, there should be ghosts, no? And why have a cauldron if you have not witch?

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Why are there no ghosts?

38 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Good question. If it is haunted, there should be ghosts, no? And why have a cauldron if you have not witch?

True. Also I honestly would love to put the little witch toad from the 2021 treat pixels on my farm tbh 

well, there's the glowshrooms? XD 

so we're fostering 2 kitty brothers, Nicholas and now Aemon.  when we agreed to foster Nicholas, i guess Aemon's paperwork was a little lagging and they didn't realise they were brothers right away.  and then the other day, prospective kitty parents came to the shelter look for a kitty, and took home someone that wasn't Aemon, so now he's reunited with his brother!  hubby is updating a profile for them that goes out to a bunch of adoption sites, so we'll see what happens.

but in other kitty news, Ash has been kinda meh the last few days (since wed or thurs, Nicholas came in on tuesday), and kinda hasn't been interested in food very much.  we'll give him to tomorrow night after dinner to see what's happening.  we do have an appointment at his regular vet, but we couldn't get anything until november 8th.  but if we take him to the emergency vet tomorrow night, i guess we won't need the other appointment.  maybe he just ate something he shouldn't have, or maybe it's just stress.  when Ash and Oreo (his brother) came here last august, there were only two other cats.  now there's 11 in the house.

and yes, we are confirmed crazy cat people XD 

Edited by trystan

31 minutes ago, Venodeen said:

True. Also I honestly would love to put the little witch toad from the 2021 treat pixels on my farm tbh 

Oh, that would be perfect! :D

17 minutes ago, trystan said:

For sure! XD As long as you are able to properly care for them I don't see a problem. It's the people who "rescue" more cats than they can handle...

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:
21 minutes ago, trystan said:

For sure! XD As long as you are able to properly care for them I don't see a problem. It's the people who "rescue" more cats than they can handle...

this is very true.  before, our two Oranges were in a small house with 45 other orange kitties, and Arthur had a few health issues.  he's better now. :) 

48 minutes ago, Venodeen said:

That would be cool!

I had that thought,too...that'd it would be cool to have the trick or treat sprites in the garden.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Sunny. I'll be going into work in a bit to feed my critters.

Morning Lagie! Morning all! 

I am excited! I managed to nab one of the new Halloween eggs. I am egglocked currently, but hopefully they will be hatched in a few hours and I can grab at least one more for a pair.

Congrats! :)

I've grabbed one as well. I keep arriving in the biomes just after the 5 minute drops end. I'm happy to wait till later in the day, though.

And so it begins...

Screenshot_20211031-080455.thumb.jpg.ba2646540716c04bdf0b0c8a60d04037.jpg

We're having supply chain issues here.

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:

And so it begins...

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20211031-080455.thumb.jpg.ba2646540716c04bdf0b0c8a60d04037.jpg

We're having supply chain issues here.

oh no...my mom was talking about that. She is worried about a food shortage, so my partner and I have been stocking up on prepackaged food like the rice and noodles and soup. Looks like I'll need to stock up on other necessities soon before we start having problems.

Edited by IzzyCat91

Happy Halloween, CPA!

I gave up on egg hunting at midnight last night because the lag was the worst I have ever seen -- took two minutes to load the cave and then two more to load the biome and half the time I got the tombstone page! So I went to bed and got up at 5 a.m. thinking I would grab eggs while fewer people were around. Lag seemed to be gone when I first went to the biomes, but I found that even though the eggs appeared to be refreshing it was the same code every time I got that "already taken" message. Yikes! At the next drop things settled down and I was able to get some eggs. It only took 2 more 5 minute drops to get all the eggs I had room for. Then I went back to bed! XD

Thanks for the Sunday breakfast, Lagie!

We haven't had Haliborange vitamin C in months here, so I've had to find another supplement. I'm not really supposed to be eating processed foods (too much salt) so it's hard for me to stock up like that (and rice is an occasional treat...).

You're welcome, @purplehaze! Hunting will be easier later in the day.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

We haven't had Haliborange vitamin C in months here, so I've had to find another supplement. I'm not really supposed to be eating processed foods (too much salt) so it's hard for me to stock up like that (and rice is an occasional treat...).

Oof, yeah that is rough my friend. I'm sorry things have been tough lately. Here's hoping it levels out again soon.

And with that, I'm off to bed. I gotta make sure I get a couple hours of sleep before we go get the kiddo at 3, or it's going to be a LOOOONG day lol.

Have a good one guys, I'll see you all later this evening.

Be safe and enjoy the holiday!

Happy Halloween!

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hunting will be easier later in the day.

I know, but you know how the paranoia goes. One disastrous release and you are always leery thereafter! XD

I do plan to drop some of these this afternoon -- one at a time -- and try to replace them with z-codes.

5 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

And with that, I'm off to bed. I gotta make sure I get a couple hours of sleep

Sleep well!

Just now, purplehaze said:

One disastrous release and you are always leery thereafter! XD

Totally! I'd have no release day CB marrows but for assistance from someone else. I did fill up top of the hour and will do the same with release and catch later.

The guy at the data place looked at me oddly yesterday when I said I wanted a data addon but my primary plan ends tomorrow (the addon ends when the plan ends so I'll have the extra basically only for today). I didn't explain I needed it to hunt dragon eggs and work on a haunted garden. XD

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The guy at the data place looked at me oddly yesterday when I said I wanted a data addon but my primary plan ends tomorrow (the addon ends when the plan ends so I'll have the extra basically only for today). I didn't explain I needed it to hunt dragon eggs and work on a haunted garden. XD

He would have really looked at you oddly, then! XD

I'm off now to shower and get ready for church. I am back to going in person, since they mandated masks.

Just now, purplehaze said:

He would have really looked at you oddly, then! XD

Indeed. XD

Yay for masks! Enjoy church.

But November has Thanksgiving! We don't want to miss that. I think we may actually be getting together for the holiday this year -- maybe -- still to be decided.

I got a Zombie from the one fodder dragon I had managed to remember to collect. I would rather have had a CB one, but all the ones I had of those before just crumbled to dust! I should have planned better and had more fodder lined up, but I always seem to have my scroll full of other stuff! XD Anyway, I am happy for this one because it checks off another type on my list.