Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Guys, I carved a dragon jack-o-lantern! It looks more like Godzilla with wings but I don't care - still a dragon!

20211029_210231.thumb.jpg.be7758f5491c2f582d268bfeadbf770f.jpg

2 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Guys, I carved a dragon jack-o-lantern! It looks more like Godzilla with wings but I don't care - still a dragon!

oh, that is so cute! :D

4 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

i should really post my cat-o-lantern here 

Yes, you should.

Speaking of cats, my daughter just found out they are getting their two "working cats" from the shelter on Friday. Those are the outside cats that I mentioned earlier. They refer to them as working cats because a lot of people will ask for them to keep mice at bay. Anyway they are coming Friday. Their current names are Ash and Scott, but my daughter says those will definitely change. She is waiting to see what they look like before deciding on their new names.

Sometimes the names decide themselves! XD

Julian wanted to call the second older male tabby Caspar since the first one was Ghost. I could never get it right and his name's now Gaspard, or Pardie for short.

https://dragcave.net/halloween21/Lagie I'm pleased with my end result.

The new eggs are still poofing very quickly. :blink:

I got my 6! Woot! am excited. Gonna go play Phasmaphobia with a friend now.

Trick-or-treat was a success btw. Kiddo was a vampire princess, her dad was a panda and I was a cat.

Have fun!

I miss trick or treating. Bahamians don't do it. Only some of the gated communities with mostly expats do.

I switched out three of my plants. That may have been a mistake as I doubt they now have time to grow fully. :rolleyes:

I wish the random firecrackers and fireworks would stop.

hey all!

i worked this morning, gave out candy in the evening, had a late dinner and then played with some dragons.

and an update from the other day, Ash is eating again and feeling much better, so yaay!

meanwhile, i need to finish making my yarn into balls so i can just start crocheting for NaKniSweMo* (although for me it'll be NaCroSweMo** XD 

*National Knit a Sweater Month

**National Crochet a Sweater Month

We only had 10 trick-or-treaters come to our door tonight. Last year there were none, due to Covid. Some years we have had as many as 50, but there really aren't that many kids in the neighborhood now.

my neighbor across the street happened to randomly call across the street to someone else that they had 93 kids, so i'm sure i had about the same.

we seemed to do well tonight.

Edited by trystan

At least you had candy and trick or treaters! :D

I'm trying to grow my parsnips so I can go to bed.

Stoopid mosquito.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm trying to grow my parsnips so I can go to bed.

That would sound really odd to someone who doesn't know the context! XD

I am going to need to figure out someone to give my leftover candy to -- hubby and I don't need it!

Just now, purplehaze said:

That would sound really odd to someone who doesn't know the context! XD

XD

Whatever happened to the Out of Context thread?

(May I fix the 1,000,000 thread, please?)

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

I  am going to need to figure out someone to give my leftover candy to -- hubby and I don't need it!

*raises hand* FedEx could get it here, I'm sure!

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

(May I fix the 1,000,000 thread, please?)

I wasn't the one who said not to.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

*raises hand* FedEx could get it here, I'm sure!

Maybe not in very good condition, though. Chocolate doesn't always travel well.

Some company sent us a promotional free sample that ended up melting on the journey. It was contained in its wrapper and rehardened, but didn't look a bit appetizing! XD

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I wasn't the one who said not to.

True. But my tiny semi-literal brain can't cope, so with the help of a nice Codebreak page that had 25 spaces, I've put the correct number (and will sleep better :P with grown parsnips and fixed numbers).

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Maybe not in very good condition, though. Chocolate doesn't always travel well.

Good point. Maybe some office break room of someone you know would like it.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu... Halloween is over!!! 😭

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Chocolate doesn't always travel well.

BLASPHEMER!!!

I love that button!

I hope everyone had a great night! I‘m going to see the new james bond movie (finally) in about 2 hours i am exited 😭

Good morning CPA! 

2 hours ago, Venodeen said:

I love that button!

I hope everyone had a great night! I‘m going to see the new james bond movie (finally) in about 2 hours i am exited 😭

Have fun and be safe!

7 hours ago, trystan said:

20210902_113011.jpg

Nice!

3 hours ago, Venodeen said:

I've heard mixed reviews. Hope you enjoyed it!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunshine!

And I've just realized this morning I should have had the doctor refill my prescription last week so now I have to get that sorted before the last bottle runs out. *headdesks*

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sunshine!

And I've just realized this morning I should have had the doctor refill my prescription last week so now I have to get that sorted before the last bottle runs out. *headdesks*

Yay sunshine!

Oof, I hate when I do that, is such a pain. I hope it all gets figured out quickly for you!

Thanks! Me, too! I was so keen to get it done, the phone was ringing before I realized they weren't even open yet. XD

My parsnips didn't fully mature, but I'm happy with the flowery tops that I do have, so that's a good thing! :D

My feets are cold. I need a warm body to stick them on.

*looks around*

Where's trystan?

5 hours ago, Venodeen said:

I love that button!

thanks!

sorry the pic was as large as it was.... my phone told me it was smaller than it really was.

also i just left.  i'm allergic to cold feet.  hubby is good at putting his cold hands on the back of my neck - i tell him go warm his hands up petting a cat first. XD