Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

That happens to me sometimes, too, Trystan, with mixing up days even though I know very well which day it is.

Speaking of days... I thought I would wait until after midnight to see if the new day brought me any more EQ luck. It didn't. My final egg is dead now, too. :( *sigh*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

The sun appears to be out but my house is very dark this morning.

I just came back from a dry run of a trip into Baltimore City that I am making Tuesday. I promised to take a friend for a post-op check with her orthopedic doc.

I hate driving in the city.

Why did I promise?

Anyway, I wanted to make sure of how long it would take, as well as where the parking was, etc. Dry run went well, so I am feeling more confident now.

Good you were able to pre-check it!

The rain held off most of the day.  Now here's hoping I can get home before it starts up again.

worked today, tried to make appointment (annual check-up thing & mammogram), and i could get the appointment on the date i wanted, but at a different office that doesn't do the mammograms, but then i'd need another appointment date for a mammogram *sigh*  so, i'll try back in a few (2) weeks to try for yet another date when they have their november calendar up. yeesh.

i should have some Pyropellises growing up tonight, but i think i'll hold off on breeding them.... i kinda used up all my purples for fertility! i don't want refusals! XD 

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

The rain held off most of the day.  Now here's hoping I can get home before it starts up again.

Hope you made it!

2 hours ago, trystan said:

i should have some Pyropellises growing up tonight, but i think i'll hold off on breeding them.... i kinda used up all my purples for fertility! i don't want refusals! XD 

You need more Purples! I have an army of them and I have never run out, yet.

I grabbed a Pyropellis egg in the AP this afternoon and it was a CB. Always a pleasant surprise. :)

Also I just got back 5 of the 6 egg slots I lost to EQ deaths yesterday. The last one won't come back until after midnight.

Edited by purplehaze

54 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You need more Purples! I have an army of them and I have never run out, yet.

i'm working on that too!

see, in addition to dragons, i also need names.  when i came out of my lurker mode back in spring of 2019, i set myself some rules & resolutions.... one of which was to name all my dragons.  so i name them all on my spreadsheet.  if i haven't influenced them, i put two names down and then save the name that i don't use for when i get the other gender of that breed.  in fact, i made up a color-coded spreadsheet for my Pyropellis breeding, and all my Pyropellises are now named on my spreadsheet!  i don't know who their mates will be, but i have the breed listed that will make the Pyropellis the color i want him/her to be.

so, for the time being - no name, no dragon. ;) 

37 minutes ago, Lagie said:

oh very nice! 

my Pyropellises are here, pretty much at the bottom :) 

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

oh very nice! 

my Pyropellises are here, pretty much at the bottom :) 

Nice! I see you have a full set, too.

Mama Cat returned tonight. She has this knack for showing up only on days when the vets aren't open the next day to spay her. She's sooo skinny. :(

56 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Nice! I see you have a full set, too.

thanks! my plan is 6 stair lineages... kinda. all the Pyros will be the same gender, but the CB mates will be the dragon that changes the color. 

screenshots.  don't steal my names! XD 

Spoiler

LneouRO.png

R4iCyca.png

vYVwPKW.png

56 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Mama Cat returned tonight. She has this knack for showing up only on days when the vets aren't open the next day to spay her. She's sooo skinny. :(

maybe she knows the vet schedule? 

:( 

Edited by trystan
to add screenshots

10 hours ago, trystan said:

maybe she knows the vet schedule? 

:( 

Somehow she seems to. But I'm sure it's just coincidence.

Nice stairstep plotting!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Please don't rain...

We have books on special today. Books and rain are a bad combination.

10 hours ago, trystan said:

my plan is 6 stair lineages... kinda.

I like your plan. :) I might steal it for one stair, but I won't steal your names. :P

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Please don't rain...

We have books on special today. Books and rain are a bad combination.

That's for sure! Sending dry day vibes your way.

So far it looks like a sunny day here and I would be glad to share that with you.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Nice stairstep plotting!

thanks!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I like your plan. :) I might steal it for one stair, but I won't steal your names. :P

fair enough 

and yaay! 🙃

we'll be in purplehaze's neck of the woods today.... we're going to my nephew's birthday party (in Olney) :)

Edited by trystan

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

we'll be in purplehaze's neck of the woods today.... we're going to my nephew's birthday party (in Olney) :)

Hey! I'll wave as you pass by. You go down I95?

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Hey! I'll wave as you pass by. You go down I95?

lol, yep! XD

i might hatch some eggs in the car, too XD

13 hours ago, purplehaze said:

That's for sure! Sending dry day vibes your way.

So far it looks like a sunny day here and I would be glad to share that with you.

Thank you! It worked! :D

Didn't sell many books, though, alas. But had a good day nonetheless.

ETA: at 9 p.m. - I didn't mean for you to send pouring rain later in the day! XD :P

Edited by Lagie
Added info

17 hours ago, Lagie said:

ETA: at 9 p.m. - I didn't mean for you to send pouring rain later in the day! XD :P

That wasn't me. I had none to send!  XD

Good Sunday morning, CPA!

*in the middle of CPA, covered with blankets, feet sticking out, surrounded by granola bar wrappers*

32 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*in the middle of CPA, covered with blankets, feet sticking out, surrounded by granola bar wrappers*

Got any of those granola bars left?

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Nothing wrong with waffles for lunch!

I've spent two hours at my shop prepping the new bookcase for being outside. I had really hoped it wouldn't rain last night but it was not to be.

oooh waffles for lunch, yum!

i have to be at work today at 2:30.  next sunday i'm in at 3.  the sunday after i'm in at 2:30. wow, the manager is really keeping me on my toes! XD 

I often have waffles for lunch. :) Thanks.

It is a lovely sunny day today. But we are supposed to reach a high of at least 90F which is very warm for this time of year. It seems fall is not going to bring us much relief from summer heat and humidity. We get very little actual fall weather here at best -- pretty much going from summer to winter through maybe a few weeks of fall-like weather.