Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 hour ago, trystan said:

sounds good.  hopefully the person you want is the one that gets elected!

Please, please, please, have the sense to re-elect the medical doctor as Prime Minister in the midst of a global pandemic.

37 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Double masking is good, too, when you know there might be people around who are carrying the virus. (Of course that is any time you are out and about, really!)

I double mask all the time, have done since early December. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., hence my irritation with people who 'can't cope' with their single mask for the twenty minutes they're in my shop.

school holidays :V

should i freeze this bronze shimmer hatchling now as a s1 or wait until it turns into a s2

Be careful Lagie.

Season 3 of Final Space just arrived on Netflix! Last I heard it hadn't been confirmed, so very excited about that!

Edited by Kestra15

3 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

school holidays :V

should i freeze this bronze shimmer hatchling now as a s1 or wait until it turns into a s2

Enjoy!

And... up to you, I guess. If you freeze at s1, will you need another to have an s2?

50 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

Be careful Lagie

I was!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

14 hours ago, Lagie said:

Please, please, please, have the sense to re-elect the medical doctor as Prime Minister in the midst of a global pandemic.

Bahamians are idiots.

The doctor did not win. We have ponged back to the PLP. The $200 in a t-shirt, bus you to the polls, promote racism, and sit back getting rich from being in office party. Likely now, all the legal measures taken to control Covid will be dismantled.

IMG-20210917-WA0003.thumb.jpg.281f1b7c71582ceb385b233530aac97a.jpg

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

Bahamians are idiots.

The doctor did not win. We have ponged back to the PLP. The $200 in a t-shirt, bus you to the polls, promote racism, and sit back getting rich from being in office party. Likely now, all the legal measures taken to control Covid will be dismantled.

:( Sorry to hear!

Unfortunately good sense seems to be in very short supply everywhere these days.

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Bahamians are idiots.

The idiots are winning in a time of global crisis, and pulling everyone else down with them.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

:( Sorry to hear!

Unfortunately good sense seems to be in very short supply everywhere these days.

Very short supply... another 22 dead yesterday. :(

4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The idiots are winning in a time of global crisis, and pulling everyone else down with them.

:(

9 hours ago, Lagie said:

Bahamians are idiots.

i believe the word you're looking for is Covidiots!

also - i have an hour and half and then i can unfog my siyat egg, put him in a hatchery or two, and bam - purple!

i'mma gonna stick to blue and green siyats.  purples are torture. XD 

42 minutes ago, trystan said:

I have been using that word with increasing frequency over the last months!

My three oldest eggs will all be hatched in about 4 hours and then I can try EQ again on my 4 Shumogas -- if they are nicely cracked by then. If not I will have to put them in more hatcheries and wait a bit longer.

25 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I have been using that word with increasing frequency over the last months!

oh yes *sigh*

25 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

in about 4 hours and then I can try EQ again on my 4 Shumogas

good luck! *crosses fingers and toes*

Well, as far as the actual election goes, it's just idiots.

I'm also seriously fed up with the rain.

30 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Well, as far as the actual election goes, it's just idiots.

yeah, them too. ugh.

also, i have about another hour for my Siyat - it's 1d23h, not 2 days. *sigh*

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*Mom stares at Siyat egg*

actually, it's time! 1d23h! hatcheries, here it comes! :) 

He finally gave in. I have other plans for him.

*at internet search result* 🤨 

The 25 best horror movies you can stream right now. Texas Supreme Court sides with Abbott, temporarily blocks mask mandates in San Antonio, Dallas.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Sunny so far. Please stay that way.

Got my skittish Shumoga quota filled with my EQ last night. Now I only need 7 green Cantors and I will hopefully be done with EQ forever! (Please, dragon creators! No more breeds that require us to put our dragons at risk that way!)

I wonder if we will get a September new release this weekend. I only have one egg on my scroll right now (and one dead one) so I guess I will not fill those spaces until we know.

Edited by purplehaze

Congrats! :)

I kind of hope not, but one year was Sept 22nd, so it's possible.

I'm so happy I'm done with work now for the week. *heads home*

19 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm so happy I'm done with work now for the week. *heads home*

Yay! Is tomorrow a leisure day for you?

It's usually the 4th Saturday. That's next weekend. *clutches her new SAlty egg close* 

I have Halloween mates hatching and taking up my hatchie slots.

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I wonder if we will get a September new release this weekend. I only have one egg on my scroll right now (and one dead one) so I guess I will not fill those spaces until we know.

i also have one egg on my scroll.

i have an item on my calendar for tomorrow for "new release??" with the question marks.  so the question is:  the release was 4th Sunday in June; 4 weeks later was the 4th Sunday in July.  4 weeks later was the 4th Sunday in August .... but there were 5 Sundays in August.  so - is it every 4 weeks (tomorrow) or the 4th Sunday of the month (next Sunday)?

we'll find out in a little over 6 1/2 hours.