Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

3 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

HES SO FLUFFY EEEEEEEEEEEEEH

we have 9 cats, and a third of them are fluffy!! Rocky, Luna and Molly.   Rocky doesn't like pets, goofy floofy.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Who have made my patio their neighbourhood... XD

that sounds about right

oh i'm so sorry to hear that @DragonSpirit009 :( {{hugs}}

4 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Afternoon everyone.

Sad news... My aunt didn't make it

Spirit, I am so deeply sorry *hugs*

7 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Afternoon everyone.

So sorry to hear that. :( *hugs*

Rain, rain, go away...

9 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Afternoon everyone.

*hugs*

i think i mentioned this on like friday night, but:  Ida broke something at our water treatment plant, and we had a boil water advisory from Friday afternoon through this afternoon. I'm currently running my dishwasher through an empty cycle before running a regular load, and we're getting a new water filter for the fridge on Wednesday so we can use the water and ice in there again. hope I don't have to do that again.... kinda inconvenient. *sigh*

11 hours ago, trystan said:

kinda inconvenient. *sigh*

Rather. Have they fixed it yet?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunny so far. I do hope it stays that way so all the things that got wet yesterday can dry out. I need to rewash my cats' towels as they smell extraordinarily musty, as if Julian forgot to put laundry soap in.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Add white vinegar or baking soda and let soak.

Thanks! Will try that. (If coin-op washers allow for soaking...) Hopefully I can get them done today after work as I have only one clean towel left.

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sunny so far. I do hope it stays that way

*disappears under a pile of blankets where you'll never find me*

*disappears under a pile of blankets where you'll never find me*

Hmm. Blankets. Maybe they need washing, too. :P

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

. (If coin-op washers allow for soaking...)

leave the lid up once they fill with water.

leave the lid up once they fill with water.

That doesn't use up the time?

Dunno. Don't think so, not if they're older washing machines. Ones with digital displays might keep counting.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Rather. Have they fixed it yet?

oh yes, it was fixed when i'd posted that, which was why i was running my dishwasher. tomorrow i'll be getting a new water filter for my fridge, so i'll toss out the old one, and run a few glasses of water through the new one, and it'll be good as new.  i'll need to turn on my ice maker again as well.

nice day today.... so far.  but it's not yet 10 a.m., so there's that XD i'm finally playing with my pyropellis wyverns and changing their colors! wee! XD

Far too hot for me today. The reptiles are loving it though.

Some pictures from yesterday's work - the new vivaria (Alice the dragon up top, Bella the python below, and Themiscrya for the geckos on the left), Bella getting a full stretch on her new vivarium while she has a rare drink, and a better-lit photo of her new home. I am particularly happy with the two perching poles I installed and hope she likes them :)

2118868594_IMG_20210906_1919029212.jpg

IMG_20210906_192122467.jpg

IMG_20210907_161547323.jpg

Nice set-up @Kestra15.

I just loaded up my scroll with Shumoga eggs to earthquake in a few days. I have 4 males of the dark ones, so I influenced all 6 of these female. If I get at least 4 successes from them I will be done with what I need. If not, I suppose I will have to try again. :blink:

23 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I just loaded up my scroll with Shumoga eggs to earthquake in a few days.

good luck!

i have a male and female dark one, that's good for me.

(for now. i've been known to change my mind.)

also, purple, i'm looking for a few of the CB eggs you've been looking for, new Xenos, Cantor (for the orange one), and a pink Sapphire...which i may have a possibility of, we'll see how my AP catching skills are! XD

and lagie, i still have on my list you're looking for the new gemshards as well.

we'll see how well i do! XD

31 minutes ago, trystan said:

also, purple, i'm looking for a few of the CB eggs you've been looking for, new Xenos, Cantor (for the orange one), and a pink Sapphire...which i may have a possibility of, we'll see how my AP catching skills are! XD

For now, don't catch me any of the CB ones I need from the cave because I don't want to risk any with EQ and I won't be able to hatch them before the others are ready. A pink Sapphire from the AP should be incuhatchable or nearly so, though, so that might be okay. Thanks for thinking of me and my scroll goals. :) I am slowly working toward them, but there is still a lot that I need.

sounds like a plan then, i'll stalk the cave in another day or so. (or i can always hold on to any CBs caught until you're ready.

and you're welcome :)

4 hours ago, trystan said:

new Xenos

@purplehaze needs those?

10 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Dunno. Don't think so, not if they're older washing machines. Ones with digital displays might keep counting.

Turns out the lid locks once you put it down and push the coins in... and the water won't run until the lid is down. One liad ran through fine (added Borax). The other washer ate my coins and left my items unwashed. Grrr.

7 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Some pictures from yesterday's work - the new vivaria

Nice!

8 hours ago, trystan said:

finally playing with my pyropellis wyverns and changing their colors

I need to start that, too. I have a plan...

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:
9 hours ago, trystan said:

finally playing with my pyropellis wyverns and changing their colors

i have a plan too! XD 

2 more grew up, so i'm just about to complete round 1 of breeding, and also i can hatch my pair in a little bit that i bred the other day.

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:
4 hours ago, trystan said:

new Xenos

@purplehaze needs those?

yep

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

@purplehaze needs those?

Yep. At least one of each of the six -- up to 3 or 4 of some of them.

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I have my basic orange flame ones and one no-flame. They appear to be pretty common in the cave, though, so I should have no trouble getting the others. I need 8 of each, so it will take awhile.

Pyropellis - so i've started with my CB ones.  i'll be breeding them one one of each CB of something that changes (or in the case of 1 doesn't) the flame.  so i bred one with Hellfire, now he has a light blue flame.  i'll breed the offsping (influenced male) with someone who will change the color to blue, influence male - i think that creates a spiral lineage of sorts, and each successive generation will go through the colors.  i hope that makes sense?  when the 2Gs breed, i'll post an egg's lineage

More and more, I find myself doing PB lineages rather than mixing breeds, so I need to create a male and female of each pyro version, then pair them together. I'm undecided whether to start the colour change breeding now, or to wait till I have the full set of twelve adult base dragons. Adult being the crucial word in that sentence - I have twelve pyros but they're at various growth stages.