Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

:)

Alrighty. Time to take the dogs out and head to bed.

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of the stuffing from inside dog toys (the puppy is destructive...) *

Just now, Lagie said:

(the puppy is destructive...)

pretty sure puppy = destructive, along the same lines and logic of cat = weird

g'night!

Just now, trystan said:

pretty sure puppy = destructive, along the same lines and logic of cat = weird

g'night!

XD Very true!

*poofs for real*

Just now, Lagie said:

XD Very true!

*poofs for real*

hehehe

and g'night again! :P 

"The puppy is destructive" sounds like a code-phrase for meeting a spy!

"The puppy is destructive."

"Yes, but chicken bones do not boil themselves."

3 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

"Yes, but chicken bones do not boil themselves."

"The cat yowls at 3am"

>.> <.< >.>

You got the package? 

"The cat is in the jam jar."

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

I look forward to Sunday when I will be at home without a puppy waking me at 5:30 a.m. (it was 5:10 this morning...)

*yawns, sneezes, and falls back aslee...*

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

*yawns, sneezes, and falls back aslee...*

Sounds like a plan to me.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Sounds like a plan to me.

It's a very good plan! I just have to be sure I wake back up by 8 a.m. or I will be late for work. XD

These wild skittish Shugomos are a bit stubborn about growing up. 3 days and 11 hours with over 3300 views and you're still a hatchling?

so hubby had a thing at 7 a.m. i'm still kinda tired cause i had to drive him and pick him up after.  he's fine. :) 

and now we're under a boil water advisory. fun fun.

21 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

These wild skittish Shugomos are a bit stubborn about growing up. 3 days and 11 hours with over 3300 views and you're still a hatchling?

Yep. Eggs that are forced need more views than eggs that hatch on their own. Throw them in a few more fansites if you are anxious to see them grown up.

water pressure should be back in about 2 hours, but we still have a boil water advisory. until they tell us not to

5 hours ago, trystan said:

water pressure should be back in about 2 hours, but we still have a boil water advisory. until they tell us not to

Eeps. Hopefully that won't be long. (Around here, most of us drink from 5 gallon bottled water bottles. No boiling required. ;) )

I have two episodes left, and not enough time. But I have remembered Julian has Netflix, so perhaps one evening when he's at Maggie's, he'll let me watch them at his place.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Eeps. Hopefully that won't be long. (Around here, most of us drink from 5 gallon bottled water bottles. No boiling required. ;) )

well,  i did get bottled water at the store today.  everyone else was getting the same thing, it was a little crazy

oooh, nice, hopefully you can watch those last 2 episodes!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

I am switching houses back to my place today so I've been packing everything this morning to load my car before I leave for work as I will likely not be returning here today. I do look forward to sleeping past 5:10 tomorrow morning. XD

On 9/3/2021 at 9:58 AM, Fortune86 said:

"The cat yowls at 3am"

>.> <.< >.>

You got the package? 

*Slides across The Package*

Just remember; cheetahs can only chose their paint jars.

off again today! woo!! got some dragon eggs to hatch today :) 

here's a weird:  i recorded a show Wednesday from the CW.  when i go to watch it, all the information says it's the show i recorded.... but it's something from CBS, not the CW.... wtf??

45 minutes ago, trystan said:

here's a weird:  i recorded a show Wednesday from the CW.  when i go to watch it, all the information says it's the show i recorded.... but it's something from CBS, not the CW....

You're sure you're not here? That sounds like the sort of nonsense our main cable provider pulls.

6 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

*Slides across The Package*

Just remember; cheetahs can only chose their paint jars.

:blink:

Busy shop day, though I had a different person on cash so I was able to sort and price a lot myself. I find I prefer that to cashing people out.

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:
53 minutes ago, trystan said:

here's a weird:  i recorded a show Wednesday from the CW.  when i go to watch it, all the information says it's the show i recorded.... but it's something from CBS, not the CW....

You're sure you're not here? That sounds like the sort of nonsense our main cable provider pulls.

LOL!

well, i checked in the Scheduled Recordings section of my DVR, and the show is back on the list, supposedly airing it tonight.  well, i've already got it pulled up on the CW site to watch shortly.  BUT - it was on wednesday at 8, and there was a LOT of storm coverage at that time here... so....   but i'll let it record tonight and then i'll just make sure it's the same episode and delete it from the DVR.

although - it does remind me of what the channels used to do many years ago - i had trust issues with the cable provider and the channels - i didn't trust things would be on when they said they would.  and i recorded everything and would watch it as well. wow, i was paranoid XD 

XD

Our main issue is the guide times don't match the channel times, usually because the guide is the eastern feed and the channel the western, or vice versa, I can never remember, so things actually air three hours before the listing says. Then there's TLC which is so messed up, the only way to know what's on is to sit there and watch it (and so much of it is garbage, it's painful when all you want is The Little Couple, Sister Wives, or Counting On :P ).

really, i don't even remember what the tv used to do way back when.  for me, it's pretty much moot at this point anyway. :D 

I like my PBS Kids in the morning... when I have cable in whichever house I am sitting.

Early to bed, methinks.

The cats are much calmer without Odin, and the other feral can now come and eat again.

nothing wrong with PBS kids!

seems like Odin needs to be in home where he's the only cat.

g'night!

11 hours ago, trystan said:

seems like Odin needs to be in home where he's the only cat.

Agreed!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets put coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Sunny and warm. I'm going to work for a couple of hours and might then return home and sleep.

(It was sooo nice not to be woken at 5:10 a.m.!)

Toppage, page 504! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!