Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Our rain stopped so I was able to go do my errand running. Now I'm working on putting together all my LEGO Minecraft sets. I'm trying not to kick myself for not buying two secondhand ones when I had the chance (didn't have the money at the time...). I didn't realize at that point just how much I would come to like the Minecraft sets.

6 hours ago, trystan said:

well, yes. but last time i checked, Pennsylvania isn't the Deep Southern US XD

We're sneaking up on you. We'll be taken your bright autumn leaves.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

We're sneaking up on you. We'll be taken your bright autumn leaves.

nooooo~~ i love my autumn leaves! autumn is my fave season!  that, and Halloween

edit, in other news, two of my codes are w4ugw and 4gcuw. heh. (letters are all lower case though)

Edited by trystan

image.thumb.png.e0d36f2d928d7c87806298d2dfa67395.pngCodes that can be read as names are very cool! punrL is actually punri but shhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 hours ago, trystan said:

edit, in other news, two of my codes are w4ugw and 4gcuw. heh. (letters are all lower case though)

I like those. Will they be mates?

I've run out of room on the dining table.

36 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I like those. Will they be mates?

actually, no. Sabine is a Hydrophidius, and Divia is a Vamp.

i got two Hydros and two Vamps from the AP today :) 

Edited by trystan
to add links

4 hours ago, trystan said:

nooooo~~ i love my autumn leaves! autumn is my fave season!  that, and Halloween

Learn to share!

autumns only redeeming in the southern hemisphere qualities are easter, my birthday and 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓱𝔂 leaves.

19 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

KESTRA!

*huggles*

And huggles to everyone else as well

*Huggles back Fort and Spirit*

Warning light was for either the oxygen sensor or catalytic converter. One is a lot more expensive than the other, so hopefully the oxygen sensor is the problem. They won't be able to fix it til 27th so I have the car back for now.

Edited by Kestra15

Afternoon everyone!

Spring allergies has been intense so far. *sniffs*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

*hands Spirit a tissue* No sniffling over the food, please. ;)

It's a sunny day so far. We are meant to be having a staff meeting, which usually means KFC for lunch.

9 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:
14 hours ago, trystan said:

Learn to share!

sure, i'll share them... but i don't want to share this icky humidity anymore.  take it back, wherever it came from!

monsters-inc-put-that-thing-back-where-i

ahem.

it's supposed to be hot and humid for the next few days. ugh.

5 hours ago, trystan said:

sure, i'll share them... but i don't want to share this icky humidity anymore.  take it back, wherever it came from!

monsters-inc-put-that-thing-back-where-i

ahem.

XD

Staff meeting went okay. But... having been reminded to turn lights and fans off, the three staff members who had an extra lunch hour in the staff room after... left the fan on when they left.  Our phones were cut off today for lack of payment.

34 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Our phones were cut off today for lack of payment.

That can't be good!

6 hours ago, trystan said:

Nods. Yep. Here, too.

Took my friend to her doctor's appointment in the city today. Glad I did the dry run last week. Made it so much less stressful! Especially when my Google Maps wanted to take me a different way! I said "Nope! Not doing that!" I mean seriously -- going through the Harbor Tunnel and in from the east just to save 5 minutes? Especially since those 5 minutes would likely evaporate in a backup by the time we got there!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Our phones were cut off today for lack of payment.

:blink: well that's not good

26 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I mean seriously -- going through the Harbor Tunnel and in from the east just to save 5 minutes? Especially since those 5 minutes would likely evaporate in a backup by the time we got there!

yeah, that sounds about right. silly city traffic!  we took the Fort McHenry tunnel on saturday to and from my brother's. also fun traffic! ;) 

52 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That can't be good!

24 minutes ago, trystan said:

:blink: well that's not good

It's not, but it turns out we're protesting the need to pay a several hundred dollar bill on a cellphone that ought never to have happened, and our main lines were disconnected when the cellphone was, even though our regular bill is up to date. Hopefully it will be sorted out by tomorrow.

And then I arrived home to no water... *rolls eyes*

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hopefully it will be sorted out by tomorrow.

I hope so.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

And then I arrived home to no water... *rolls eyes*

What happened to your water?

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

What happened to your water?

No clue. It came on about an hour after I posted that. Probably some plumbing issue within the complex.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

you need a break, @Lagie! no water. yeesh

Yes. Yes, I do. :P

*sends hugs to Lagie*

so we have some bills that i pay in person, because they're loans through a local credit union, and i have a debit card account with them (i use that particular debit card account as my spending money.  since i take out my cash from my one bank, i go the credit union in person to deposit the cash.  i've tried it electronically, it's much quicker in person!) ....

--anyway, we have payments that are due on the 15th and 19th of the month, so i take those checks to the credit union to pay in person - also much quicker in person too!  tomorrow is the 15th.  at dinner, hubby says "oh, i guess i need to write some checks... well, the checks need to get written."  he usually writes the checks and updates the checkbook, and the checkbook has been sitting in his box o' stuff to deal with since like friday (? i think?)... so finally after him just sitting on the couch playing on his phone.... i just got up, got the checkbook, and wrote the dang checks myself.  i left blank the spots for the deposits from friday - he knows what he's recorded and what's not yet, so didn't want to mess with that.

and there's times where i really wish he'd pay attention to my silly little ramblings.  he's discovered there's two more seasons of a tv show he watches on netflix, not just the one he thought.  and there's another show that's on USA Network and netflix - we saw a commercial for season 4, and i had to remind him (again) that season 3 is on netflix (he's only seen season 1 and 2)

he's like Alexa or Siri, he doesn't "turn on his ears" until you say his name.  saturday, we were in the car for a few hours, and i idly wondered a really random question, and he said he had no desire to know the answer.  after a little bit of time went by, i asked him if he really never just wonders about random things.  he said if he doesn't know about it, he just doesn't worry about it - less stress on Clyde, his brain cell.  i mean, i had to laugh, but wow, he just doesn't wonder random questions like - are fingernails biodegradable if i'd tossed my actual natural nail that broke out the window as we were going down I-95? (i didn't, but i wondered.) huh.

ok, random blabbering done for now XD 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

are fingernails biodegradable if i'd tossed my actual natural nail that broke out the window

Yes. They are.

Clyde the brain cell? He has only one?

oh good to know XD 

yep, Clyde the Brain Cell.

he claims he has one brain cell.  we know he has a lot more than one though.  Clyde is the only one that does anything XD 

O... kay...

If this is CPA, where did I leave the food this morning? :blink:

You ( @trystan ) and @purplehaze were having a conversation about hatcheries. Wherever that was, I thought it was CPA and left the food there. XD

Found it! XD Tiny Little Questions. :rolleyes:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Please stay sunny!

Edited by Lagie
Lost the food. Found the food.

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:

O... kay...

If this is CPA, where did I leave the food this morning? :blink:

You ( @trystan ) and @purplehaze were having a conversation about hatcheries. Wherever that was, I thought it was CPA and left the food there. XD

XD That's funny. Didn't mean to get you lost. I'm sure TLQ will appreciate the food.