Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

It's killing me to see all that empty space on my scroll, but I will not pick up or breed anything until after midnight. I WILL NOT! XD

*frowns*  🙁 

My 20 week hatchling will become an adult tonight. And that tends to happen right before a release.

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yay! Is tomorrow a leisure day for you?

Yes, for a change, though I do have to venture out to meet a new dog for house sitting.

🎶Sunday, Monday, Happy Days🎶 

Spoiler

20210919_003348.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Congrats! Nice code, too. :)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Sunny so far. I'm tempted, though, to head back to bed. I keep waking a few minutes earlier each morning, in the dark... when I don't need to.

If it helps Lagie, despite systematically cutting funding and support to the most vulnerable parts of society, pushing for a socio-politico-economical split that had absolutely no benefits to us and left is billions of pounds out of pockets, making a terrible mess of the pandemic, and openly giving their mates money and contracts, the UK still supports the Tory party. Everyone is an idiot.

Final Space dropped on Netflix without me knowing! Sadly it's the final season, which is a shame because it is a brilliant show, but I am starting to find that shorter runs of some shows tend to help, not hinder, the story.

26 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

Everyone is an idiot.

Yup. Yup.

26 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

Final Space dropped on Netflix without me knowing!

Don't know that one. Enjoy!

*dozes off on the armchair* (The sofa's covered in stuff. :P )

4 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Everyone is an idiot.

this is true.... unfortunately. *sigh*

i'm also not familiar with Final Space, but i am watching the last 2 seasons of Lucifer with hubby.  i'm not there for all the episodes, so i have it on my watch list to start from the beginning.  eventually.

AND.  i finished my Twilight Zone viewing!!!! all four iterations! *whew*  now, out of ALL the other shows on my list,  i've got a quickie 6-episode mini, Years and Years. and then Leverage: Redemption! the first half of season 1 already dropped on imdb tv, the second half drops at the beginning of october.  i have so many shows on my list. gah.

11 minutes ago, trystan said:

AND.  i finished my Twilight Zone viewing!!!! all four iterations!

Can I get an download of that data file direct from your brain to mine? 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

5 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Can I get an download of that data file direct from your brain to mine? 

no, that would be a Black Mirror episode.... XD 

uhm.... sure, we'll go with that.

(no! it'll just be all mixed up with everything out of sorts and nothing recognizable, because that's what my memory looks like. *sigh* )

5 hours ago, trystan said:

and you know this is what it would look like~

close-up-of-a-pixelated-tv-screen-2CCB0KB.jpg

Have you been here watching our cable stations? <. < >.>. Some of them look like that! :P

I was supposed to go and meet the dog I'm meant to be house sitting next weekend, but the lady never got back to me after her 'noonish lunch'. Not sure when I'll go now. And I really hope she's in a neighbourhood where someone of my skin colour will be safe. (There are some areas of this island it's best I stay away from, especially now with last week's change of political party in power.)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Have you been here watching our cable stations? <. < >.>. Some of them look like that! :P

LOL, but no XD 

work wasn't so bad tonight either.

i also had some dragons grow up and i have an egg to hatch in maybe like a 1/2 hour.... :) 

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

And I really hope she's in a neighbourhood where someone of my skin colour will be safe. (There are some areas of this island it's best I stay away from, especially now with last week's change of political party in power.)

Yikes! I hope so, too!

🎵hAppy bIRTHdaY tO laGiEEEEEeeeee 🎵

🎵hAppY BIRTHdAY tooo @Lagie🎵

image.thumb.png.94bbf7d7e8cbbb8625c3cafbed8dd13a.png

image.png

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight

:D

Thank you, @DragonSpirit009, @Fortune86@SomeRandomCorviknight, and @purplehaze! :)

That is a lot of tasty-looking cake!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream* (Since it's a special day, we'll have Sunday breakfast!)

My sister-in-law managed to phone-typo her birthday message to me, and what should have read 'fun' came out as 'gin'! XD Not that I drink the stuff but it was funny.

Now to decide where I want to have lunch. My phone definitely listens to me because the lunch conversation was held on my landline, and the next time I came to the forums on my phone, the ad was for one of the restaurants I had mentioned. :blink:

Screenshot_20210919-072619.thumb.png.1d08c6c573d5f11a13659175211312dc.png

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

(Since it's a special day, we'll have Sunday breakfast!)

Oh goodie! My favorite! :D

Enjoy your lunch!

I just got back from walking with my friends. It was a beautiful morning for it -- much cooler and not as humid as it has been.

hippo birdie two ewe, @Lagie! (pic is on your facebook) XD

also, it is a gorgeous day out there.  i think i might also even be actually fall when the equinox DOES get here wednesday! yaay! :D