Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Looks like Ida will be bringing rain...

oh yes.  we have flood warnings for wednesday and thursday here. fun fun.

i slept funny, and my left shoulder is quite sore. ouch.

back to work today.... but i'm off again friday through monday, monday being our labor day holiday. :)

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I Got Four Skittish yesterday!

All four are girls...

I traded one off to another player that lost all thier eggs to EQ.

Congrats! And that was nice of you. :D DC players are awesome people for stuff like that.

4 hours ago, trystan said:

back to work today.... but i'm off again friday through monday, monday being our labor day holiday. :)

Enjoy the weekend!

I left work a bit early to make up for Saturday's overtime.

4 hours ago, trystan said:

we have flood warnings for wednesday and thursday here. fun fun.

See? It worked. We didn't get that here. :P

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Enjoy the weekend!

i will!  except for the part where i have to get up at like 5:15/5:30 in the morning on friday to take hubby to his "old person routine procedure" appointment.  (although, he gets to be up at 3 a.m. for his part....)  other than that, everything else is unstructured time. :) 

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

See? It worked. We didn't get that here. :P

yeah, but you probably had all kinds of other hurricane warnings :lol:

Edited by trystan

13 minutes ago, trystan said:

yeah, but you probably had all kinds of other hurricane warnings :lol:

yeah, when Ida was still by Cuba, the path trajectory was almost straight for my area. And now that she churned up the Gulf, it'll probably start forming new storms.

58 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

yeah, when Ida was still by Cuba, the path trajectory was almost straight for my area. And now that she churned up the Gulf, it'll probably start forming new storms.

oh fun!

once we get all that deluge, there's also tornado warnings for South Jersey.  (mind you, i'm right across the river from Trenton, which is Central Jersey :blink:)

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

*huggles back*

I hope your aunt will be okay.

I'm finding I really like the Minecraft LEGO sets, even though I've never played the game.

MysteryOre made a vid on those, i think! I've never seen one IRL though - you should play the game lagie, it's really fun, even if you just play the iphone edition.

Also RE class dragcave, the sequel

15 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

yeah.... still not sure that your RE is Religious Education (or as my UU Fellowship has been calling it - Religious Exploration)

14 minutes ago, trystan said:

yeah.... still not sure that your RE is Religious Education (or as my UU Fellowship has been calling it - Religious Exploration)

it is! :D

anyone know where our dragons... are in lore? Do they just like occasionally pop in to say hi? Are they in our basements? I forgot x_x

3 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

it is! :D

oh very cool!

and thought the dragons are in Galsreim?

Just now, trystan said:

oh very cool!

and thought the dragons are in Galsreim?

yep, but what about ones in our scrolls, we must exist in the world, too, so how do the dragons interact with us? Would they know each-other - are they like a pack?

well, on the main Cave page, the blurb says

You also see a pile of scrolls on the ground. Having been here before, you have started recording information about the growth and progress of your eggs.

so i'm guessing the dragons are just pictures and information that's recorded on your scroll?

23114239-ancient-parchment-scroll-with-greek-writing.jpg

MV5BNGYwYzFlYTAtODFlYi00MWJkLTllMjAtNTVlNTFlNDNjZmVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg

2 hours ago, trystan said:

there's also tornado warnings for South Jersey.

Yeah, Texas figured out how to export their extra tornadoes to the northern states in 1998. Getting them in the trailer was the tricky part. 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

5 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Yeah, Texas figured out how to export their extra tornadoes to the northern states in 1998.

oh so that's why there's such crazy weather up here!

2 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

MysteryOre made a vid on those, i think! I've never seen one IRL though - you should play the game lagie, it's really fun, even if you just play the iphone edition.

Hunh... will see about that.

1 hour ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

yep, but what about ones in our scrolls, we must exist in the world, too, so how do the dragons interact with us? Would they know each-other - are they like a pack?

I always picture caves and all of us, dragons and humans, interacting much as we humans do.

Stay safe, @trystan!

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Stay safe, @trystan!

oh i plan on it.  tomorrow night will be the fun stuff, and i'll be at home with all my kitties. =^..^=

49 minutes ago, trystan said:

oh i plan on it.  tomorrow night will be the fun stuff, and i'll be at home with all my kitties. =^..^=

Enjoy!

MSNBC online only gave me 10 minutes to watch Rachel. :P

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Hunh... will see about that.

I always picture caves and all of us, dragons and humans, interacting much as we humans do.

Stay safe, @trystan!

i picture caves too :V about the same as lagie really

20 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Yes. I saw. Love it. Lego's is just so much easier to create scenes with than on the console for me XD

Things has been stressful.

Moving back home, sorting out finances and then news about my aunt in ICU due to covid.

*Snugs* sorry to hear it Spirit.

We are in Ida's path here, too. Just got an alert that we are under tornado watch until 8 a.m. :o

8 hours ago, trystan said:

only 10 minutes? how did that happen?

Online. Unless you can log in with your TV subscriber info which of course has to be American to do so. 

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

We are in Ida's path here, too. Just got an alert that we are under tornado watch until 8 a.m. :o

Eeps! Stay safe!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I do not like the 5:30 a.m. routine this dog has. :P

19 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Eeps! Stay safe!

So far, so good. A lot of thunderstorms, but no tornado. We still have threats of more bad weather this afternoon, but we seem to have gotten through the night unscathed.

I didn't get much sleep, though. Every little noise woke me, when I was even able to fall asleep.

24 minutes ago, Lagie said:

:blink: I don't blame you!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

You have my sympathy Lagie. I have a kitten that wakes up between 4:45 and 5:30am. 🤣 I don't know where he gets the energy at that time in the morning but he's bouncing off walls, jumping on beds, yelling like a bratty teenager, aggravating the other kitties and chucking toy mice at me. And he's even worse if you don't get him his breakfast at 7am!!!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Online. Unless you can log in with your TV subscriber info which of course has to be American to do so. 

of course *sigh*

Ida will be making herself known this afternoon when it's suggested we might get thunderstorms and lots of rain.  but no wind. XD right.  we shall see.

1 hour ago, FortyTwo said:

I have a kitten that wakes up between 4:45 and 5:30am. 🤣 I don't know where he gets the energy at that time in the morning

you said so yourself - kitten. my two "kittens" (they're 17 months old) are now rambunctious teenagers, one i've been calling Psycho Kitten since we adopted them last august.

now, Blackie, my 16-year-old crabby dude - 6 something in the morning sits on hubby's nighttable - "meow! meow! meow!" - so that back at the beginning of august when Blackie did that the first time, hubby (still kinda sleeping) says "who set the alarm clock to 'cat'?!" XD

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

We still have threats of more bad weather this afternoon,

stay safe!!