Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I know.... But you were trying to get out of telling me stuff.

So you left me with no choice

Hi there Purple!

I'm with Fortune!

I want to have fun again as well

Well, the good news is that there is still alot of fun. XD Just hard stuff to make you appreciate the fun.

^ what she said.  The stress makes me appreciate my days off so much more! :P

I had a really weird dream :[ it was pretty bad. It started off bad, then went good, then went awful.

13 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Why are we all having to adult at the same time? What happened? 

13 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

A virus claimed the world and now we all have to re-adult our old-adult which is leaving us with more stupid adulting.

13 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

But I never knew how to adult to begin with! I missed that day at school 😧

13 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

I think everyone missed that day in school XD

10 hours ago, Lagie said:

There was a day?

i LOVE this exchange.

someone on one of my other forums has a user pic like this:

23-Funny-Adult-Quotes-Youll-Relate-If-You-Think-Adulting-Isnt-Easy-23-720x720.jpg

me too.

i love my days off when i don't have anything scheduled! :D (i get three days like that in a few weeks - july 3, 4, and 5 :D 

2 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

I had a really weird dream :[ it was pretty bad. It started off bad, then went good, then went awful.

Hmm. Need a dreamcatcher in your room?

1 hour ago, trystan said:

love my days off when i don't have anything scheduled!

They're nice aren't they?  Enjoy that long weekend! I am probably going to mess mine up and go to work on Sunday so I can sort and price in peace.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

They're nice aren't they?  Enjoy that long weekend! I am probably going to mess mine up and go to work on Sunday so I can sort and price in peace.

oh i plan to! that long weekend will come after having worked every day in June! my last day off was Memorial Day - May 31st

1 minute ago, trystan said:

having worked every day in June!

:o

Busy person!

well, Mon-Thurs at the desk job; Fri-Sun at the retail job.  been doing that since 2010. :blink:

That's a lot. I need my days off.

yeah, i do too, which is why i went on a "days off requesting spree" for july and august XD 

1 minute ago, trystan said:

yeah, i do too, which is why i went on a "days off requesting spree" for july and august XD 

Sounds good! I will have July 19 - 24 off. And still have five days vacation left for later in the year.

I hope so! :)

Hopefully I won't be as desperate for the next one as I feel for this one.

oh i get that!

i have a few more days off here and there in july and august, but i took off because i have things to do those days (oil change, dentist appointment, moving younger daughter across state out to school, my dad's memorial....) and then i have off August 28, 29, and 30, on account of the fact my birthday is 8-30 :) 

I took a good chunk of time off earlier in the summer, so all I get now is weekends, but even that small break every week is a life saver!

Breaks are definitely needed!

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of cheese and Rich Teas*

9 minutes ago, igloo9201 said:

I took a good chunk of time off earlier in the summer, so all I get now is weekends, but even that small break every week is a life saver!

i'd LOVE my weekends back.  but when your weekday job is Mon-Thurs for 6 hours a day (yep, that's only 24 hours).... i kinda need a second job. *sigh*

Oof, getting too few hours sucks :( I hope you're able to find a second job, a better job, whatever brings the big money and relaxing weekends!

yeah, i have the second job - that's friday-sunday.  hubby or i would need to win a HUGE lottery for the big bucks and the relaxing weekends though! XD 

I roleplayed for the first time in a ages (years) on a discord server today, and it was amazing! The first session was just my character and another person's talking in somewhat large paragraphs, but the second was extremely chatoic with 5 people and short messages. My character got a concussion half way through as they started a fight and so i just chilled and made comments for most of it, and once they were no-longer dead it was more chill. I forgot how fun it was :]

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight