Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

But don't try to breed summer Seasonals, yet! They are still breeding Springs. I should have trusted my leetle tree. XD  Actually the egg I bred was just a throwaway to toss to the AP -- until it ended up with a Z code! :rolleyes:

yeah - i'd asked about that over on TLQ and fuzzbucket said to watch my Leetle Tree for the season change!  the first thing i did today though was to click on the clock, and it told me it's still spring.  my question was do the seasons on DC change at the same time as the astrological times - because Solstice really isn't until 11:32 p.m. Cave/Eastern Daylight time tonight!! - so i'll be stalking and breeding Summers tomorrow

It'll change at midnight. I really knew that the Leetle Tree is a sure indicator. I just had to test. XD

2 hours ago, trystan said:

has new summer dragon avatar! :) happy solstice!!

Happy solstice! That summer avatar looks heavy compared to the winter and spring ones.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

other news, I just bred one of the elusive pink Iris Florets.

Congrats!

Well, I went to work but I didn't stay at work. My friend came with me to see the cat (who appeared to remember her from seven years ago, was very head rubby and snuggly with my friend) then helped me rough estimate the furniture prices. So I am getting most of my day at home in the end. :)

15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It'll change at midnight. I really knew that the Leetle Tree is a sure indicator. I just had to test. XD

this is why i have a calendar page now for DC - it tells me what time to breed this pair, or which day to breed which Gemshards for which color, the exact time dead eggs will leave my scroll; when i get the egg slot back.... and the newest entry is for Summer breeding, which now says to check the clock and the tree! XD 

of course you had to test it! XD 

and yes, congrats on the elusive Peach/Wine floret!!

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Happy solstice! That summer avatar looks heavy compared to the winter and spring ones.

huh.  it just looks like a recoloring to me, is all.  the leaves are in different places though.

and yaay for being home most of the day - my shift starts in a little under an hour from now. ugh.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

my shift starts in a little under an hour from now. ugh.

Adulting is overrated. :P

How did Dragon Cave help me do this word search? ;)

Screenshot_20210620-154614.thumb.jpg.608ecbd8b3cad6dcfcddde65950752f4.jpg

(I'm trying to not be hurt that I wasn't invited to the Father's Day lunch at my dad's house. It's not working.)

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

(I'm trying to not be hurt that I wasn't invited to the Father's Day lunch at my dad's house. It's not working.)

*Hugs* That does seem like a bit of a snub.

adulting IS overrated.

hmm.... those look like dragon codes in your word search!

not invited to the Father's Day lunch.... at your dad's house?? yikes! :( 

edit: for the first time ever, i posted an offer to a random trade on the hub..... and i GOT THE EGG!! :D 

Edited by trystan

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

*Hugs* That does seem like a bit of a snub.

Thanks. *hugs back*

30 minutes ago, trystan said:

not invited to the Father's Day lunch.... at your dad's house?? yikes! :( 

I know, right? 

30 minutes ago, trystan said:

hmm.... those look like dragon codes in your word search!

Indeedy! Thinking of them as such made them much easier to find! :D

Congrats on your trade! It's a nice feeling to get what you'd hoped for.

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Indeedy! Thinking of them as such made them much easier to find! :D

yaay!  and definitely interesting!

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Congrats on your trade! It's a nice feeling to get what you'd hoped for.

it was completely on a whim, i wanted to see what people wanted for a Pink Sapphire.  i got a messy 13G Pink Sapph, and they got two nice Jesters, :) i was getting tired of the AP! XD 

btw, how new is that - the egg has a 13 over it, as well as a 2 - because i've seen that before....

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

btw, how new is that - the egg has a 13 over it, as well as a 2 - because i've seen that before....

Hunh? It's a 13th gen but the lineage view only shows 12 generations. You need to click one of the gen 2 dragons at the right to see gen 1. At least... I think that's what you're asking.

yeah that part i got, but this part - i've seen before - the 13 at the left and under it is a 2:

1728233934_Screenshot2021-06-209_28_07PM.png.77d94d5a6c44eb375155f0e78149d02c.png

i've seen it where the one parent is 12G and the other parent is CB but that isn't this case.

i'm wondering how long its been doing that, with the 2 on a second line

38 minutes ago, trystan said:

yeah that part i got, but this part - i've seen before - the 13 at the left and under it is a 2:

That is different. I have never seen that before.

see, i've seen it before, but i don't remember which dragon or when it was.

I didn't keep track of the summer solstice and missed breeding my spring equinox seasonals. 

Good afternoon everyone!

Man today people are confusing the heck out of me

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

That is different. I have never seen that before.

Nor have I.

Weird.

35 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Man today people are confusing the heck out of me

How so?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Now what to do with my Monday...

LAGIE!

*huggles*

People say they sent me emails but I got no emails. Now I don't know what work I should do XD

Spirit!

*huggles back*

Well, that would be confusing! Have you checked your spam folder? Can you call them and tell them it hasn't arrived?

Afternoon peeps!

*late snugs all*

My bank thingy ended up in my spam folder. :rolleyes:

Good morning (or afternoon, as the case may be) CPA!

Lovely sunny morning, but we have predictions of stormy weather moving in this afternoon.

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

Afternoon peeps!

*late snugs all*

My bank thingy ended up in my spam folder. :rolleyes:

That was silly of it. Good thing you found it! *snugs back*

34 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Lovely sunny morning, but we have predictions of stormy weather moving in this afternoon.

Enjoy the sun while you have it! We started out grey and are gradually becoming more sunny as the morning progresses.

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I didn't keep track of the summer solstice and missed breeding my spring equinox seasonals. 

my tree changed at midnight to Summer! so solstice started at midnight Cave/Eastern time early this morning :)

i'm off to see what my Spring and Equinoxes will give me..... i better get some summers!!! XD

(and off to stalk the cave for a CB summer :))

1 minute ago, trystan said:

i'm off to see what my Spring and Equinoxes will give me..... i better get some summers!!! XD

Good luck! :)

I always forget to breed my seasonals but since most of mine have messy lineages, I don't worry too much about it.

thanks Lagie!

out of my two Winter x Equinox pairings for my project i came up with, i only got one Spring.  so i've had rearrange the plan and swap a Winter for a Spring and we'll try it again! maybe i'll get a Summers from EACH of my pairs! XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Hot and sunny!

The puzzle I've started does not appear to fully match the cover image. I wonder if at some point there was a poster inside with the actual image. The pieces were new in the sealed bag.