Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

My vamps are now four for four kills. :rolleyes:

bad vamps!

i should mention, the one that the vamp didn't kill got repulsed, so there's that XD 

g'night!

i actually figured out what the cause is, and it's to do with old school aka not me, as i got the computer i use for dragcave recently. But my dad is being insufferable, and wont listen to me because im younger and dont know what im talking about🙄despite the problem being "my fault" 

sorry for the rant btw, and for sounding like an edgy teen~ also, from the sounds of it, dragcave, discord and reddit are fine, because i didn't use them at the time i used the account that was breached. I guarantee no one will listen to me because they are older than me, despite the fact the issue is "me", even tho it's my old school that got breached. 

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight

You got a little preview of 'office politics.' They'll tell you it gets better after you're out of school... sometimes you get lucky and get to work with 'adults', but most of the time you're working with people who are still chasing their seven-grade social ambitions in a different setting.  Read more Dilbert.

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You got a little preview of 'office politics.' They'll tell you it gets better after you're out of school... sometimes you get lucky and get to work with 'adults', but most of the time you're working with people who are still chasing their seven-grade social ambitions in a different setting.  Read more Dilbert.

kkk- you ninja'd me, just was gonna say i sorted it out :] it's a breach on his computer, and im the only person NOT affected, other than one of my 69420 email accounts- 

IDK if the problem is solved but for now, all my main accounts other than my main email are safe, I spent all day checking my computer for every type of malware ever to exist on my computer and phone and samsung smart refrigerator (/j) for nothing...

4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

not looking forward to that 😬

4 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

one of my 69420 email accounts- 

That's a lot of passwords to keep up with.

also, in less chatoic news, a streamer said my name multiple times on a stream and gave me a place on their "Garden of Cool People in Chat" on their hardcore minecraft world so that's pretty cool. Unfortunatly, the world died that one stream, out of any other stream, so that's not very good- but ye, that was kinda cool. Other than that and checking my samsung smart refrigerator for malware, not much happened today

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That's a lot of passwords to keep up with.

lmao i only have 4, just rounded up... a lot. For funny number.

As you can probably tell, i have the humor of a 12 year old boy.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

It's the fridge. They're sneaky like that.

fridge starting their career as a hacker...

Tell your dad that his vehicle's tires are microchipped and those sensors at red lights take readings from them.

hubby got an Alexa from a friend of his.  we had it plugged in for a little bit, and now it's unplugged again. my younger daughter has an Alexa Dot that she uses all the time though.  and then hubby got a Google Home Mini from the streaming music service Pandora.  that's all we do with it - tell it to play Pandora.  i'll use my google assistant on my phone.... but we don't have a smart fridge or smart tv.... and maybe it's better that way XD

Edited by trystan

All this techie stuff is confuzzling.

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out KFC*

Sorry to be AWOL this morning. I set off early to help look for the missing dog. Happily, she was located and caught before I got out that way (Hooray! :D ) so I doubled back and went to my friend's for coffee.

Work was better today.

@trystan, I have most of the edge still to do, and about seven single colour pieces I can't seem to fit in. I'll check my colour matching in the morning light.

yaaay for finding missing doggo! :D 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I have most of the edge still to do, and about seven single colour pieces I can't seem to fit in. I'll check my colour matching in the morning light.

oooh good luck! 

23 minutes ago, trystan said:

yaaay for finding missing doggo! :D 

oooh good luck! 

:D

I plan to take a photo of the finished puzzle and print it off to include in the box when I take it to work.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunny and warm. And my 'random on a Sunday' gemshard is purple. Hooray!

9 hours ago, trystan said:

oh that's a good idea!

Here you go!

Box, nice vertical image:

Screenshot_20210625-074438.thumb.jpg.f644b5d75dc3f920f74ce5dbe55ad57a.jpg

Finished puzzle, nice horizontal image:

Screenshot_20210625-074454.thumb.jpg.550821374349ff03141fb07bdc6f3f9e.jpg

Oddly, for all that the pieces don't feel they're gripping all that well, it passes the 'clutch test' as in if you hold it gently at the top mid centre, you can lift the entire thing off the table. XD At any rate, three days for a half-mystery puzzle isn't too shabby. :P

oh that's interesting the way the puzzle ended up being cropped!

retail job today.... I'm working noon to 5, and then younger daughter works 5 to 9:30 (closing shift), so I'll be back on this evening. :)

Hope your shift goes well!

I'm pondering heading to the airport in the morning for the dog/cat airlift to Nova Scotia, but it means being on the road shortly after curfew lifts, and I'm not sure I want to be out that early.

shift went well..... the manager on duty was cranky as usual and grumbled when i asked for $5s.... and she ended up giving me $1s as well.  people seem to think the pandemic is done so they can go back to using germy cash.  yeesh.  and no one likes the change, either.  they forget they have it until i ask if they have a penny or two so they don't get a ton of pennies.  more yeesh.

i hatched my summer egg, so now i'm ready for midnight tomorrow - if there *isn't* a release, i'll be mildly surprised - it IS the last sunday of the month on the 27th, after all

I'm trying to get my eggs hatched for that 'just in case' scenario, too.

Pretty much all my transactions are cash. We really only deal in dollar figures so we don't often get change (unless it's our bus driver customer paying in quarters that he's reveived from his customers - we don't mind quarters; they're useful for the vending machine). Pennies are no longer legal tender here.

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Pennies are no longer legal tender here.

i really wish we'd round things up or down to a 5 or 0.  it would make life easier.  but everything is whatever and 99 cents.... and then there's sales tax and then we get all the other weird numbers that are all over the place. ugh.

Pleasant Spinning of the Earth towards the closest star. CPA, it is me, Totally Lagie. Here, I shall gently place goods that were placed in heat to send through a chemical reaction.

writing like that’s fun! I recently got promoted to admin on a decently big role play discord server, and only just realised that there’s a staff-chat. I flicked back for a bit and found where they were reviewing my first character form, and they were saying it was a bit scuffed- I’ve not mentioned it to be polite but I thought it was funny (to be fair, I wrote it at 1am in the morning so)

Scuffed? That's an unusual description! XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

We had POURING rain for far too much of the night. I hope the shack stuff at the shop is okay. I've had to change out all my cats' towels.

Somewhere in the world it is.  its 11 pm uk, so its midnight in west europe and africa, unless my geography is awful.

I wish it were. Then I might be actually sleeping instead of sitting here feeling exhausted. We had a four-digit day at the shop, which makes for a lot of math and many  customers to deal with.