Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

XD

And one for the box. :P

I'm heading to bed finally.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of tasty wafer biscuits with hazelnut filling*

that gets a big no.

maybe you could teleport it? XD 

g'night! wafer biscuits with hazelnut filling does sound tasty!!

No, wafer biscuits are nasty no matter what flavor the filling is. XD

That puzzle does sound "interesting". And who knew there was a puzzle review site like that? I guess you really can find just any old thing you want on the interwebs!

my understanding is that all biscuits don't taste the same! XD 

oh yes, the interwebz are an interesting place, that's for sure!

Good afternoon, mah guys, girls and nb pals, can i offer you a slice of garlic bread?

I made some peanut butter cookies the other day, and their nearly all gone...

Morning peeps!

I am such a numpty. Been trying to find Floret Wyverns since the birthday release without realising I already had some!

And how the fudge is anyone supposed to get the AP Sapphires? I never see any!

18 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

*sigh*

Now I have to isolate for 10 days 😭

Oh no! Take care of yourself *hug*

Morning Fort.

Sorry to hear about your bizarre day Lagie.

Lover's car is making odd noises so she's borrowed mine, and I get to take hers to the garage and make the hour walk home. A joyous day off...at least the weather is good, but I've lost my iPod annoyingly.

Edited by Kestra15

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

No, wafer biscuits are nasty no matter what flavor the filling is. XD

Of all the wafer biscuits I've ever tried, this particular brand is hands down the best! It's a US based company called Bauducco and the packaging looks fancy schmancy. It was the first time I'd ever seen them in my local store and, knowing the way things work here, I will never see them again and thus forever regret I only bought one package (and I only bought one because I anticipated them being the usual cardboard and paste biscuits; I was thrilled they weren't! ;) ).

4 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

can i offer you a slice of garlic bread?

Mmm. Yes, please! :)

3 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Magic. Or the kindness of strangers and friends. Or trading.

1 hour ago, Kestra15 said:

A joyous day off...at least the weather is good, but I've lost my iPod annoyingly.

You'll just have to sing aloud as you walk home! XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It started out sunny but is slowly turning grey.

I did sing! However it was Amateur Transplants so I had to sing quietly when there were people nearby...

XD Would they not have appreciated the humour?

For @trystan:

Screenshot_20210623-082948.thumb.jpg.ed9f2b718a265d04a9c4f8c9e6685f4b.jpg

You will need to zoom in. :P No words on the box. No pink on the box. See the little orangey red patches to the bottom right? Four of them? There's only one on the box. And the two blue buttons? Again, only one on the box. The piece of paper is what I found when I looked up Psalm 68:19, pretty much the first three pieces I put together. And those edge bits are a nightmare. But... I have made significant progress in the past 24 hours. :P

14 hours ago, Lagie said:

Noooo! Did someone at your paper have Covid?

(More time to spend here...)

No. They lady that works for my mother.

I was home last week to get my car serviced. So now I have to isolate.... And I have no bread here in the flat T.T

6 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

can i offer you a slice of garlic bread?

oooh garlic bread! keeps the vampires away XD

5 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

my first was was *click*...nah, there's no way.... *goes to page to close it, and there it is*

my second was *AP* *AP* *AP*.... *hmm, let's see what's in the trading hub* "messy Pink Sapph for blah blah... jesters, blah"  ooh, i can do jesters! *breeds some nice ones, offers* *goes to work* come back from work, and there's the Pink Sapph!

i DO breed my Sapphires weekly.... i dropped one to the AP yesterday at 1:55 p.m. Cave Time, i can give you the code if you want to be on the lookout for it, Fortune? :)

@Lagie, that is slightly insane there..... yikes!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Of all the wafer biscuits I've ever tried, this particular brand is hands down the best! It's a US based company called Bauducco and the packaging looks fancy schmancy. It was the first time I'd ever seen them in my local store and, knowing the way things work here, I will never see them again and thus forever regret I only bought one package (and I only bought one because I anticipated them being the usual cardboard and paste biscuits; I was thrilled they weren't! ;) ).

Ah, well, cardboard and paste (very sickly sweet, greasy paste at that) aptly describes any I have tried. Perhaps I will see if any of our stores carry that particular brand, but I have learned to do very well without them! XD

I have had no luck with catching pink Sapphires, either, @Fortune86! I have seen and missed a few in the AP but never actually snagged one. The one I have was a very very generous gift.

@DragonSpirit009 Do you have a market that delivers so you could get bread? Or are you doomed?

Had a lovely walk with friends this morning. It was an absolutely stunning day weatherwise -- humidity gone and cooler, with bright blue skies and sunshine.

3 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

No. They lady that works for my mother.

I was home last week to get my car serviced. So now I have to isolate.... And I have no bread here in the flat T.T

Aww. Can you order bread online? Call a nearby restaurant to deliver?

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

have had no luck with catching pink Sapphires, either, @Fortune86! I have seen and missed a few in the AP but never actually snagged one. The one I have was a very very generous gift.

I caught one, and immediately gifted it, have had no luck since.

I'm having another "I really really want it to be over" day. [AND... all the stuff I just typed just poofed...] [Retyping...]

The dog out west that I house sit has gone missing and I REALLY want to jump ship from my shop and go looking for her.

The eleven boxes of Italian and others books that I went, sorted, packed, loaded, unloaded, carefully stacked, covered - one of my volunteers THREW half of them out this morning, into a dumpster into dog poop.  I managed to rescue one possibly valuable set (unpooped, thank goodness) and a few others, but the dumpster has now gone so they are now gone, after all that hard work.  HOW I managed to not YELL at him, I will never know.

I'm SOOO tired of being asked about the furniture in the shack that I haven't had time to look at or price or anything.

The cat that was stuck in my office drawer was stuck in my office overnight and did its business on the brand new car seat that was in the donations that we're trying to sell for quite a bit but now it's been pooped on, we can't.  And my office reeks of poop.  It took me a mere thirty seconds or so to grab this supposedly semi-feral cat, and no claws involved at all.

Can today please just end???

oh yikes Lagie!

*sends you a do-over*

my House of Night Vamps could bite again.... one got repulsed and the other got killed. vampires suck! \/--\/

Oh, Lagie, that does sound like a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day! (stealing from Judith Viorst there ;)) Hope things get better from there!

10 hours ago, Lagie said:

XD Would they not have appreciated the humour?

For @trystan

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20210623-082948.thumb.jpg.ed9f2b718a265d04a9c4f8c9e6685f4b.jpg

Probably not, a lot of it is quite rude! And sorry to hear you had such a terrible day.

I hope Spirit does get bread soon!

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Oh, Lagie, that does sound like a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day! (stealing from Judith Viorst there ;)) Hope things get better from there!

Great book! Fun movie, too. (The Australian edition of the book has Timbuktu in place of Australia. ;) )

Let's see...

The dog is still missing. :( I spent the better part of four hours on foot and by car looking for her, ran into a few others doing the same, and nada.

The rain lily that I've been carefully nuturing and protecting so it will go to seed and produce more... was stepped on and broken off by the last customer of the day. :(

On the plus side, the lady we retrieved two boxes of hardcover Danielle Steel books for, bought twenty of them and gave us an extra five dollars because we were so nice. :)

And, another lady to whom we had loaned two child size gis for some event, returned them today, with a one hundred dollar donation as a thank you. :D

So... downs and ups. My cats were happy to see me home (I'd called Julian to please feed them when I realized I was going to be very late.)

@trystan, my vamps are on a three for three killing spree. You'd think with it being just about full moon the odds would be a bit better. :rolleyes:

I hope you get sorted, @SomeRandomCorviknight!

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

my vamps are on a three for three killing spree. You'd think with it being just about full moon the odds would be a bit better. :rolleyes:

i have another vamp that can bite again on monday.  we'll see how that goes

glad you did have some good things happen today. :) 

Just now, trystan said:

glad you did have some good things happen today. :) 

Me, too! I really needed those today. :D

good things are good! someone on one of the discords caught me a CB Summer!! :) 

Congrats on the summer! :)

My vamps are now four for four kills. :rolleyes:

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of KFC*