Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good morning!

I have had puzzles like that, Lagie. Makes it a bit more challenging.

Storms last night left us much cooler, but the humidity is really oppressive! Cloudy and grey -- don't know if we will get more rain or not.

i had a puzzle like that lagie - it was a mystery puzzle thing, so they didn't want to give away the answer to the mystery with a pic of the puzzle.  i donated that puzzle.... pretty sure it was to the library.... i think?

purple - yeah, it's icky humid here today too....and it's supposed to be raining all day.  my guess is it'll rain when i'm ready to go get my lunch! XD

still stalking the forest for a CB summer.... maybe i'll stalk the AP tonight or tomorrow (if my timing is right?) to see if anyone tossed any CB summers there too.

Gotta say, I'm super impressed this place is still alive and kicking 😎

hey there Dark Moon!

also, you joined about the same time as me! :D

i had a few years where i was kinda meh, but i've jumped back in with both feet about 2 years ago. i'm pretty active now. :)

It's been years since I've even been on in any kind of regular capacity. I just hop back on every once in a while out of curiosity 

*sigh*

Now I have to isolate for 10 days 😭

Just now, DragonSpirit009 said:

*sigh*

oh no! {{hugs Spirit}}

1 hour ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

*sigh*

What happened? That bites!

7 hours ago, Dark Moon said:

Gotta say, I'm super impressed this place is still alive and kicking 😎

Welcome back! :)

6 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

*sigh*

Noooo! Did someone at your paper have Covid?

(More time to spend here...)

I had a ... bizarre day. I had one project planned and got not one part of it done. I had a cat in my desk drawer. I received a verbal threat from a coworker. And I spent the day lugging donations, leaving me no time for the one project or for the paperworky stuff I'd hoped to get to.

Now my back hurts and I'm ready to head to bed but it's waaay too early.

Some kid ask their mother if “the person was a boy or girl” and I think they were talking about me? Idk there wasn’t many ppl around...

What a chaotic day lagie! Hope ur ok

I've had people call me 'sir' when my hair's short. I find it amusing, for some reason.

Tylenol helped, and I will try to head to bed a bit early. Thanks for asking! ;)

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I had a ... bizarre day. 

booo on threats from your coworker, but the cat in your drawer sounds about right!

8 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Some kid ask their mother if “the person was a boy or girl” and I think they were talking about me? Idk there wasn’t many ppl around...

little kids i'd give a pass to - they're curious and they don't have volume control.  i'd be curious to know what the mom said back though.....

1 minute ago, trystan said:

but the cat in your drawer sounds about right!

It jammed the drawer when I tried to open it. I thought someone had stuffed a pair of socks inside. The cat's semi-feral so will be tricky to catch.

5 minutes ago, trystan said:

little kids i'd give a pass to - they're curious and they don't have volume control.  i'd be curious to know what the mom said back though.....

It was pretty cute, ngl- the mum just said sHHHhhhHhhHh 

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It jammed the drawer when I tried to open it. I thought someone had stuffed a pair of socks inside. The cat's semi-feral so will be tricky to catch.

How did it get in there 🤔 

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

whoopsie! hope the kitty's all right though!

7 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

It was pretty cute, ngl- the mum just said sHHHhhhHhhHh 

heh, yeah, kids can be cute :) 

Ye,My mum’s friend’s kid had a baby recently, she’s super cute. I think she likes me XD

goofy kitty!

and yikes! that puzzle sounds like a real doozy.....

It's quite bizarre. The box says nothing about there being a Bible quote in the image. The artist's name is in the corner of the painting on the box but nowhere on any of the pieces. The review is correct about the pieces not fitting together well. All the edge pieces look alike. I have, however, managed to put together 2/3 of the centre bear so I'm not going to give up just yet. (I looked the quote up, but have yet to make the pieces make sense and God knows where in the image it belongs. (Pun intended.))

that sounds kinda crazy... but if i had the puzzle, i'd accept the challenge.  hubby does call me Puzzle Queen, after all.....

Hmm. Maybe I should post it to you. Piece by piece... it would only be 500 envelopes. XD