Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

cool pic, Lagie!

i've been Trystan since high school.  she was my D&D Fighter character. :D

i replied to you over in the coronavirus thread.  i need to knock some sense into my older daughter?

"Because I said so," sounds like a good reason to me. XD

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

"Because I said so," sounds like a good reason to me. XD

see, that's one of the things i told myself i'd never tell my kids. XD 

the one time i did, it was with total sarcasm :) 

12 hours ago, trystan said:

:) Good mom!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Cool, for here, again this morning. And still very windy.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:
17 hours ago, trystan said:

:) Good mom!

tee hee

my magi grow up tonight... and tonight i can hatch my gemshards....still rolling the dice for red! :D

We are stuffed to the gills at the shelter. :( Back in the day, we would panic if the numbers crept over 200. Today we have over 200 puppies, just under 200 kittens, and almost 200 others. It's too many, and we're running out of money. *panics*

oh yikes!

so here's a funny story.  i refer to my groups a lot, and one day, not that long ago, i was just thinking there were too many clicks to get to my Groups link.... and then *bam* Account Page updates, and new place for the Groups link! wooo!! XD 

XD TJ must have been reading your mind. It doesn't work on mobile yet.

i highly doubt that.....

yeah, i noticed that earlier on my phone. soon?

Eh, I'm still missing links on a given dragon's view page to all its groups ... Doesn't change much if I go to account or to dragons first to get to those groups

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Eh, I'm still missing links on a given dragon's view page to all its groups ... Doesn't change much if I go to account or to dragons first to get to those groups

Try refreshing?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's very windy today.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Try refreshing?

Whatfor? I can add or remove it to or from any group, but I cannot GO TO any group from there. Even refreshing does NOT give me a LINK to my groups on my dragon's page. If you have that on mobile, you've got the better deal from this update. ;)

So I get a new egg from somewhere, add it to any group it belongs to, and then I want to go to its project goup to verify the gender I need for this one - for which I need to check WHAT ELSE I already have for that project. Hence, I need to click someplace else first (dragons or account) as described above before I can even get to said group.

Baby step update, is what this is. Hoping for more to come.

It is indeed rather windy, and stormy, and in between also rainy. I think there were even a few minutes of sun?

Toast sounds good, could go for that now :)

Good morning, CPA!

Beautiful, sunny day here. Supposed to reach the mid-eighties (F) today -- 90+ by Saturday. No rain in the forecast, though, and we could really use some!

Agree that that would be a helpful feature to have @Ruby Eyes! I think Lagie was reading too fast and thought you were reporting a glitch. I actually did, too, at first and then I thought "Wait! That's not a thing, but it should be!"

Edited by purplehaze

Morning everyone! Hope you have a good day today. :D I managed to fix my sleep schedule so I actually woke up at 6 am, instead of still being awake.

I'm like a week late to this but welcome back, @RWyvern! Nice to see you again

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

If you have that on mobile, you've got the better deal from this update. ;)

I don't have half the update on mobile. ;) And purplehaze is right; I did misread that comment.

The weather page in yesterday's paper shows tomorrow's and Friday's weather as 'blowing over trees' in picture form. I've never seen that before. At least it's not raining.

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

links on a given dragon's view page to all its groups

this right there.  i'd like to go to a dragon's view page and have it display what groups it's in already.  i have another site that when i go to a creature, the page tells me what tab i have it in (tabs are like DC's groups), and that's great for when i get more of them, i know where they go.

i'm still slowly plotting my Once Upon A Time dragons.  i'm not sure how much of the "family tree" i want to actually do.  i want Rumple to be a Gold dragon.  but his parents are Peter Pan and the Black Fairy.  they're Green and Black dragons in my mind, so how do i get a Gold dragon from that?? XD  and i have Snow as a White dragon and Charming as a Guardian. but i want Emma as a yellow Zyu, because she has blonde hair and drives a yellow VW Bug.  but i want her son, Henry to be a Script.  i have no idea what i want Neal to be (Henry's dad), but his parents are Rumple and Milah (Milah totally isn't a script!) (yes, the OUaT family tree is a big mess! XD)

also, any ideas for a dragon that would make a good Pirate-turned-good-guy? XD

hey there Aqub!

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

they're Green and Black dragons in my mind, so how do i get a Gold dragon from that??

Undine can be green or golden ...

Charming could be a Sino (which supposedly has a guardian function?) to breed a Zyu from.

For your other combos, I have no idea - who the heck are all those people?! XD

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

also, any ideas for a dragon that would make a good Pirate-turned-good-guy? XD

Heartstealers - unfortunately a female breed XD Thieves throughout the year, gifters in February.

Caligene for their stealthy hunting methods.

@Long_Before_Sunrise A whitewashed pirate? XD

LongBeforeSunrise - ? XD

Ruby - oh yeah, there's a whole TON of people.  and then there's also s7 in Hyperion Heights... more people!

Peter Pan is not a Green Undine.  i'm thinking Green /Earth, the ones that can Earthquake

Sinos - "If the stories of the past are to be trusted, its appearance serves as a beacon of light in the face of looming calamity." so maybe.  but they also say that, while the gender is random, it depends on the genders of the Zyus used to Summon.  my next round of Zyus will be at least 4 females, i think. i have a white one growing up tomorrow, but i hope to get the pink one after the birthday release.

as i know i mentioned this somewhere, i don't really have to breed dragons to get OUaT names.  i could just get a random yellow Zyu and name it for Emma if i wanted to. XD

5 minutes ago, trystan said:

as i know i mentioned this somewhere, i don't really have to breed dragons to get OUaT names.

Why do you worry about what breeds what then? XD Go for it!

23 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Why do you worry about what breeds what then? XD Go for it!

well, that's also part of the fun! :)

how about a no-good delinquent dragon? XD

ooh, a whiptail would be good!

also, story time! i forgot to mention this in my first post of the day.  i clicked "submit" and then went "i know there was something else i wanted to post, but what the heck was it??" well, this is that.

we have a coat closet.  i have lots of other stuff in there too, including boxes of things i've crocheted that i need to put somewhere, so it goes in a box in the closet.  we also actually do have coats.  so, we moved in to the house in September of 2008, almost 13 years ago.  and there were some jackets and coats in there that we hadn't even looked at in all that time.  there are other jackets and sweat jackets in there that are mine with some fandom on them, or the Flyers, or i've made a few rain slickers and the like.  those are still there.  there were jackets from hubby that he hadn't even looked at, so out those came, and got donated.  there were a few coats and jackets that were my daughters that they'd moved on from, and i know at least one didn't fit.  those also got donated.  so as i'm taking all those coats out, and then putting them into a large trash bag to stuff into one of those clothing donation boxes, i decide i ought to go through all the pockets to see if there's anything in there.  every single coat but one has nothing in them.  the one? belonged to older daughter and she wore it a LOT in high school.  the pockets were stuffed with folded pieces of paper.  i didn't unfold them, but piled them up for her in a neat little pile.  from what i could see, it looked like there were pay stubs from her job at the time, as well as papers she wrote her schedule on; comics she doodled, things in German because she took German in school, an old stick of gum and an old pen (those last two things got tossed).... and $29!!  i thought about it, and figured out there was $29 in that pocket, in our closet, for seven years!! mine now. XD

18 minutes ago, trystan said:

i thought about it, and figured out there was $29 in that pocket, in our closet, for seven years!! mine now. XD

Sounds right to me! XD

yeppers! :D

*deposits it into account that's trying to be my savings for my chromebook next year....*