TJ09

2019-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins

... and my scroll is already locked with the breeding plans I had XD

🌲🌟 Happy Holidays everyone! 🌟 🌲

Happy Holidays and thanks in advance for all the hard work done by artists, TJ and the ones with the ideas! Can't wait to see what the event is gonna be like this year.

Happy Holidays everybody! :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~*~ Don't forget to influence your bred Hollies and Mistletoes!

*~*~ And make sure you breed your Solstices at the right time of day to get the wing color you want.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Happy holiday, everyone! May you 2020 bring you lots of joy, laughter, luck and love and may it make at least one of your wishes come true!

Yes, I've got two copies of my most desired dragon/ I don't care about the lineage that much, but breeders did an amazing job. I have a few beautiful ones i won't ruin, I an a trash breederX) Thank you, guys, for letting people who missed a couple of years to grab some eggsies=)  AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS , wishing you the best end of the year=)

Happy Holidays DragonCave!!

(Is it sad that one of my favorite parts of the holiday is catching pixel dragons? Oh well!) Haven't found any messies in the AP yet but I'm looking! Found plenty of gorgeous lineages though, breeders are really outdoing themselves this year! 

My semester is finally over tomorrow late afternoon, then I can focus more on holiday stuffs. 

Is it ok if my best friend takes care of my scroll while I'm gone? I will be at work for the next few months, hoping to be back by Easter though.

1 hour ago, Blondi said:

Is it ok if my best friend takes care of my scroll while I'm gone? I will be at work for the next few months, hoping to be back by Easter though.

As long as "taking care" does *not* involve logging into your account. Checking your eggs and adding them to a hatchery or even taking them out of one is acceptable. Logging into your account to fog eggs isn't. Catching or breeding eggs for you on your account or accepting teleports on your account most definitely isn't acceptable and can get you banned.

I'd suggest hunting in the AP only and using Ward on each new egg you get, maybe even Incubate if you can. Then let your friend handle putting your eggs into hatcheries after 24 hours. This way, both your account and your eggs will be safe.

If there's anything *breedable* you need, feel free to PM me with your wishes and a time when you'll be able to pick things up, and I'll gladly breed you whatever I can. I'm pretty much willing to breed most of my CBs on request.

Happy holidays!

18 minutes ago, olympe said:

As long as "taking care" does *not* involve logging into your account. Checking your eggs and adding them to a hatchery or even taking them out of one is acceptable. Logging into your account to fog eggs isn't. Catching or breeding eggs for you on your account or accepting teleports on your account most definitely isn't acceptable and can get you banned.

I'd suggest hunting in the AP only and using Ward on each new egg you get, maybe even Incubate if you can. Then let your friend handle putting your eggs into hatcheries after 24 hours. This way, both your account and your eggs will be safe.

If there's anything *breedable* you need, feel free to PM me with your wishes and a time when you'll be able to pick things up, and I'll gladly breed you whatever I can. I'm pretty much willing to breed most of my CBs on request.

Happy holidays!

I'm so confused.

My flight leaves in 25 minutes. After that, I won't be able to log in. With my work, I'll be missing the entire event and I just needed some help making sure plans for my dragons can be fulfilled while I'm away.

I'm sorry for causing any inconvenience.