TJ09

2019-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins

17 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Sadly CB Solstices are always rosy-winged - there's no variation for the CBs, alas!

Still sweet. I don't really mind the colour that my CBs will get but I like better the rosey one. Thanks.

16 hours ago, Shajana said:

You can get the Rosy version when the egg is bred between 18:00 EST and 5:59 EST latest?cb=20131228084719

and the Blue version when the egg is bred between 6:00 EST and 17:59 ESTlatest?cb=20141224210206

What if it's CB?

Woo hoo! I think the Christmas/New Years event on Dragon Cave is my favorite.  I love visiting my cozy winter dragon home every year. ❤️

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone!

I keep trying to grab a CB Holly from the Christmas biome, I already have 2 of them. LOL. Well, it is the season of miracles, so it could happen, maybe.

Same. I'm trying to breed both nice lines and messy ones, because I know there are collectors of all kinds on here. And some people love finding messy dragons for freezing. There's a few I haven't bred in at least 3 years. 0_o; wow.

Still. I'm trying, and I'm also scroll locked for at least 10 hours. The wait is driving me crazy. lol. 

I have completed breeding my dragons early this year as I saw that the AP is already down to 4d-something. Hopefully that way my dragons won't run out of time. I hope people will enjoy my lineages!

Haunting the AP for pretty Snow lineages. Haven't seen a single Snow egg yet! Probably just there at the wrong time, but I have seen everything else!

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Haunting the AP for pretty Snow lineages. Haven't seen a single Snow egg yet! Probably just there at the wrong time, but I have seen everything else!

I've seen a couple, and I have a fairly slow connection; so they're definitely there.

The Snows are there, but they do seem more elusive than I would've expected. I think I've seen more Starsingers in the AP than Snows! 

On 12/21/2019 at 3:19 PM, Shajana said:

You can get the Rosy version when the egg is bred between 18:00 EST and 5:59 EST latest?cb=20131228084719

and the Blue version when the egg is bred between 6:00 EST and 17:59 ESTlatest?cb=20141224210206

Thank you! This helped me too ^^

I know it's a day early, but Merry Christmas everyone! Here in Finland we celebrate the holidays a day earlier than everyone else! :P

Merry Christmas indeed!

In Germany we celebrate it today, too :D

I was thrilled to discover the holiday biome and now I have all the CBs from years I missed. Merry Christmas to those celebrating "early", it's Christmas Eve for us here in the U.S., I'm really looking forward to the new Christmas dragon! ❤️

I am absolutely stunned, I've had a trade up with a CB Holly for over 12 hours and not a single offer. Hollies used to be the rarest and most desired holiday dragon around, how times have changed! (I'm tossing it in the departures thread to get rid of it.)

I've been having hard time catching and hatching everything I want, but I think I will make it! I really want all the frozen hatchie sprites, and I have some breedings yet to be done, se we'll see.

Tomorrow Guys!!!

I'm also from Finland so we already opened some presents today. 😝

I keep having issues where this one CB egg type, involving "shiny ribbon" in its description, refuses to let me grab it saying I've hit the limit on it?? >:/

42 minutes ago, Grimm said:

I keep having issues where this one CB egg type, involving "shiny ribbon" in its description, refuses to let me grab it saying I've hit the limit on it?? >:/

It's a Ribbon Dancer, or a 2010 Holiday dragon. Like with all holiday dragons, there's a limit of just two caveborns (aka caught from the biomes) that you may have.

43 minutes ago, Grimm said:

That's the Ribbon Dancer, originally from 2010. Do you have 2 CB Ribbon Dancers? You can only have 2 (but as many bred ones as you can catch).

On 12/21/2019 at 4:26 PM, DarkPhoenix1191 said:

Waaaaa, I didn't realize I was egg locked, bred my holly for a 2nd gen and got an egg with this code SOlSt as in...SOLSTice.... and it got auto abandoned. T_T WHYYYYYYY I keep refreshing the page to try and see if I can adopt it straight from its page but apparently not. Gah I feel so bad.... In other, more happy news, I managed to get a CB of the 2017 holiday dragon which I missed.

~/view/ link changed to /lineage/ link~

So a Christmas Eve miracle just happened to me, @Siliskor noticed my post on here and managed to grab the exact egg I was lamenting on having lost. Then they messaged me on here and sent me the egg back, thank you so much! I hope it's okay I mention you by username on here with the wonderful surprise I had this morning. :)

Does the dragon drop at midnight tonight, or tomorrow?

Edited by GuardianOfBelief