hedy

Midsummer Massbreed-week

350 + action log records are green breedings and auto-abandoned eggs! XD (Mainly mints, of course...)

6 hours ago, hedy said:

I thought there would have been categories by color in the wiki, but it seems not! @Feral71 I don’t know if it helps you, but you could sort your scroll by color and go from there? I know sorting my scroll by my own color order really helps me with all this breeding :D Here’s some more green dragons to breed anyway:

Undine, Magelight Pygmy, Misfit Pygmy, Greater Spotter Drake, Vremya Drake, Gaia Xeno, Green Copper, Green Gemshard, Green Fire Gem, Plated Colossus, Water Walker, Mint, Spring/Summer Seasonal, Canopy, Green, Drak Green(Vine), Fever, Black Capped Teimarr, Olive, Frill, Almerald.

The only color sort option there is is rainbow. Which still doesn't separate each color into sections, just seems to jumble them up. LOL But thank you for the list!!! ❤️ 

Most of my dragons hate each other. 😢  Guess I'm going to have to work on getting more of what few I have. LOL

Only five action log pages today instead of the nine yesterday. I didn't get all my greens bred -- didn't realize I had so many.

Blue tomorrow is an impossible task! Many of my favorite breeds are blue! I have over 1400 Splits alone. Shall I try for a wall of those?

Mini raffle time to help us get through the Thursday BLUEs! :D I have a CB Red Zyu and 2G Prizekin Gaia hatchlings up, offer a dummy egg or hatchie and I’ll raffle the winner at 4PM Cave time!

CB Red Zyu raffle

2G Prizekin Gaia

Edited by hedy

I've bred a bunch of blue today and also some red/pink on day 1. This is a fun concept! :) 

Day 4 done. Today must be refusal day, because out of all the massbreed days I've had this week, today I had the most refusals happen to me. :blink: I'm not bummed or anything, I'm just impressed.

Oh well. Sent a handful of hybrids into the AP among many other critters, predominantly blue but I finally did some green Fire Gem breeding too. Breeding Celestials is always a riot. :D

Just bred 95 second gen Splits to the AP. That may be enough to create a small wall. I will breed some higher gens later this evening. I have a lot of unbred CBs, but I won't risk refusals with them for this.  Edit: Came back later and bred about 70 third gens. That might make a second wall?

I did breed some other blue breeds earlier, too, -- about 50 eggs -- but will not have time to breed everything today! Only got up to Blusangs in my somewhat breed-sorted scroll. Soooooooooo many blue dragons!

Edited by purplehaze

Didn't get much blue done, alas. I'm melting at my laptop. But I did get a few out there!

All my carmine x blue-banded tossed carmines! XD (On blue day...)

I have been breading and breeding my dragons on and off all week, I am delighted to see the nice low time AP with nice red and pink eggs and some other colors mixed in, this is going to be a fun fun fun rest of week of breeding and AP hunting of all sorts of colors running thru, with some colorful walls that seem ... almost themed....

Don't forget there are make up days so if you missed stuff feel free to breed it too, just get the colors and dragons out there! This is a great time to explore your scroll, name your dragons, find some nice lines that you forgot you had and consider some mates, grab some stuff from the AP and dust off those dragons you often forget to breed and get them out there! Even if you just run your CBs, you will find lots to do! Don't forget those BSAs and Lineaged dragons too - find a lovely mate for them while poking around, maybe start some new Groups so you don't forget about good finds in the future!

Phew!  Blues done~

Since it's only about an hour to midnight here, I'll take a break now then come back & do my purples ;).

It's day PURPLE y'all! Nice to take a bit of a breather after the blues of yesterday :D Here's a list of breeds I think are purple, if anyone needs ideas: Sunset, Mimic Pygmy, Dusk Pygmy, Sunsong, Ridgewing, Horse, Script, Purple, Bauta, Galvanic, Purple Floret and Nhiostrife.

Oh and happy Midsummer everyone! May your day be filled with light and happiness, no matter what hemisphere you live on! I'm gonna spend the rest of the day enjoying the sunshine (it's 26 Celsius outside), drinking some sangria and stuffing my stomach with salads and BBQ food. Yay!!

Gah, I messed up and let a few non-purple eggs slip through because I stupidly forgot that PB Spinels produce green and UVs can produce Spitfire eggs... :blush:

22 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

Gah, I messed up and let a few non-purple eggs slip through because I stupidly forgot that PB Spinels produce green and UVs can produce Spitfire eggs... :blush:

But that's part of the fun of it! If I breed my purple dorsals, who knows what I'll get. XD

Happy midsummer, folks. I just finished today's round of breeding, mixed in some of the past days' colors to spice things up a little. Today was somewhat of a hybrid day, and bred my Zyus too since they came off cooldown today.

I'm late to the party, as I'm currently moving house, but I bred some Purples today - they're useful critters, regardless of lineage. 😊

Got most of my purple dragons bred. Not so many of those!

Day 6 done. I think I'll be calling it quits now, I'm running really low on dragons that are available for breeding but I might do some random last minute-breeding tomorrow just for the fun of it. :D It's been fun mass-breeding all of my stuff and then seeing some of my eggs showing up on fansites, it fills me with joy.

Sent some random silvers and Pipios to the AP so far. Will breed more white/grey/black babies soon.

Silvers DO count as grey, right?

I was too busy for Purple day (will do those on the tomorrow), but I was able to finish breeding for today. I had way more Black and White dragons than I thought. XD

I believe Silvers count for today @Suzumiya, it's just more difficult to get them to breed true. I just bred my Holiday x Silver pairs because all my other pairings would mostly produce random commons.

Just looked in on this thread and decided to join in.

There is now a 2ng gen silver from an alt sweetling in the AP along with ash, boreal, black truffle (a couple of refusals there!), white and black zyumorph, Scimitar-wing Wyvern, dark lumina, celestial, magma, frostbite, Falconiform, black, black stripe (from a pair of white stripes :) ), turpentine, albino, pillow, stone, geode, ember, white, storm, dorsals, howler, dark myst, pipio, mariner, silver shimmer, ultraviolet, and black tip.  (about 90 eggs to the AP)

Was tempted to breed my guardians but they are really a greyish blue color.  So, that'll probably be something for tomorrow.  :D 

Edited by Ytak

Got those Black/White/Greys done, which just leaves a few odds & ends that came off cooldown or just grew up in the last few days for tomorrow.