hedy

Midsummer Massbreed-week

Bred my red and pink dragons! Looking forward to seeing this stuff in the AP in a few days. :) 

Phew! That was a lot. Red and pink dragons bred!

Something like 230 or so eggs....

Edited by Kaityn

Today is going to be fun, I have a bunch of good lineages with today's dragon breeds. :D

I'll participate as much as I can, but I'm color blind!!! 😮  

I tried my best yesterday but it was late and maybe forgot a couple of red or oink breeds. I'll try and breed through the day instead of in one sitting today! 

But it's fun! 

@Feral71 if you're not sure about the colors of the breed, the lists on the first post could maybe help you! Otherwise we can make a more exhaustive list of breeds for each day! :)

Cool idea. :D Just started to breed. :) 

Did all my non-Valentine pink coloured dragons and all my non-holiday red coloured ones (except the actual reds)! Lots of pink eggs out there. :)

That's day 2 done for me. Jeez, that took way longer than yesterday, for a moment I was worried that I might run out of dragons to breed for this event. :blink: Sent loads upon loads of stuff into the AP, including a metric ton of 2G Kingcrownes, a handful of Prizes (4G and up), some messy BSA dragons and some nicer-lineaged ones like Magis, among other things. But at least I learned something from all this breeding and matchmaking: Kingcrownes look good with freaking everything!

Didn't have much time for breeding yesterday, so only managed to send 45 red and pink eggs to the AP. I didn't even get to my Red and Pink BSA dragons! Sent an assortment of other colors out there (mates' breeds), too.

Will try to do a bit better today.

So today is day 2, and it's time for Brown & Orange & Yellow dragons, such as: Imps, Yellow Zuy, Pygmy, Ochredrake, Honey Drake, Pillow, Harvest, Shallow Water, Gold, Golden Wyvern, Leodon etc.!

Great to hear so many of you have already been breeding so much! I got through all of my red and pink lineages yesterday and many CBs, too, and sent so many nice eggs to the AP! Now I'll work through the browns, oranges and yellows, shouldn't take that long!

10 hours ago, relaks said:

I tried my best yesterday but it was late and maybe forgot a couple of red or oink breeds. I'll try and breed through the day instead of in one sitting today! 

But it's fun! 

@Feral71 if you're not sure about the colors of the breed, the lists on the first post could maybe help you! Otherwise we can make a more exhaustive list of breeds for each day! :)

That would be awesome! I don't have a lot of the dragons that are already listed. :P  As I still haven't quite made it to my 200 capacity. LOL  Right now everything is auto abandoning since I'm egglocked. 

I THINK I got all my reds, pinks, browns, oranges and golds done. For some reason, Most my dragons don't like each other. LOL I didn't have enough purples to influence them all. 

Brown, orange, yellow complete! :D

This should make for an interesting AP!

I am participating, and I feel bad I"m not doing more to promote this. I hope you all are following this each day and sharing with others, don't forget to share it and even continue to share with others who like to breed! Sharing in the Mass Breed and/or Player Events thread is totally justified because like.... this is what that is. So if you want to make a post here or elsewhere, just don't spam it, once a day by one person is enough. Please show support for events like this and breed as you are able, just breed all the colors, go thru your dragons, dust them off, you might be surprised what you find on your scroll and finding some new fun mate combos you didn't realize you had. Name and/or Tag and/or Group/Sort your dragons to help for future breedings! This is great for Rainbow, variety of when to breed, but frankly you can breed whatever you want whenever you want. Share all the colors, all the mid-summer fun, and if you feel like tying it in with Pride month or other themes, please do! Please make sure people know this is going on and post to show support and draw attention to this cool event. Sorry I don't know how much I will be able to promote personally this week based on things, so I'm posting here to remind people to share so we are all doing our part! Thanks for creating this, and I hope you consider doing it as an ongoing thing, even if it is just once per quarter/season or whatever! Like on the Solstice/Equinox or anything you want to consider ongoing, or encouraging other people to do things like this. This is a great example of how to simply organize a really fun organized but easy to do breeding event all will enjoy. Enjoy it but want to do your own spin? Consider using it for inspiration for the future, just make sure to give some time in between events so people aren't overwhelmed but think of a fun theme of any way, and go for it! It doesn't need to be just a few days or just a weekend, it can be a week long event! Whatever you like! Or just one day or weekend if you want to keep it easier!

Finally finished my yellow, orange and brown breeding sometime after midnight. That was a LOT of dragons!

I won't be able to breed as many tomorrow, but will do what I have time for!

Went through my Yellows/Oranges/Browns (as well as my Reds/Pinks on Monday), & since the clock had ticked over past midnight here when I finally finished those, I just went right on to breeding my Greens.  Talk about a lot of work, but now I won't have to do it tomorrow night XD!  Lotta mixed pairs everyday, not just PB's, so not every egg that popped out was the target color of the day, but at least one of the parents is.  Time to sleep now~

Day 3 done. Sent a huge ton of 2G PB Dark Greens into the AP and a handful of similarly lineaged Undines. Happy alt lottery to anyone who catches them! :) Also got a stupidly rare non-Siyat egg from my Siyats. Are their ratios finally evening out?

Green... hehehe. Guess I get to drop lots of minties to the AP later! XD

Had pretty good results with my Green stuff, didn't take too long either! Tomorrow is going be the hard day for me. XD

Today is green, green, green! I got through mine pretty painlessly, and like @Terces I’m dreading tomorrow’s mission :D 

I thought there would have been categories by color in the wiki, but it seems not! @Feral71 I don’t know if it helps you, but you could sort your scroll by color and go from there? I know sorting my scroll by my own color order really helps me with all this breeding :D Here’s some more green dragons to breed anyway:

Undine, Magelight Pygmy, Misfit Pygmy, Greater Spotter Drake, Vremya Drake, Gaia Xeno, Green Copper, Green Gemshard, Green Fire Gem, Plated Colossus, Water Walker, Mint, Spring/Summer Seasonal, Canopy, Green, Drak Green(Vine), Fever, Black Capped Teimarr, Olive, Frill, Almerald.

Green's my favorite color, so I'm breeding some stuff at scattered intervals today.

Edited by Sesshomaru