hedy

Midsummer Massbreed-week

I couldn't breed as much as I would have liked this week, I didn't complete each day... but I did what I could, considering the very busy week I had! I love seeing the AP with all the colors! I managed to grab a few Terraes yesterday and I cannot wait to see the Aethers come through 😍

Nice mint wall at the moment and very low times!  I am loving this breeding event!

Done with all the breeding I will do. I still have tons of dragons that could be bred, but no time or interest in breeding any more.

My Splits are starting to hit the AP now! :P

Finished up the Purple stuff I missed. This was fun - there were a ton of pretty dragons I hadn't bred in a long time, it was nice to see them all again. :)

I had a great time with this event, but work ate out some of my time, although I did get a LOT more breeding than I normally do in a week unless there is a lot of time off and/or I'm crazy focused. So don't forget if you missed out, it is now Summer, time for lots of sunny colors, rainbows and fun in the sun, and most importantly, Pride month is coming to an end so there are other reasons to send out all the rainbows of colors of eggs. So if you missed out on anything, or really had a good time, consider the end of this month as some potential make up time cuz this event made some REALLY LOW AP times that were a lot of fun to see walls of color, walls of certain breeds at certain times (for those with bigger armies and timing), and all sorts of commons and even rares roll thru with pretty lineages, nice 2Gs and things to help people collect, grow scrolls, regift, trade, etc. It was a good time, and if you want to finish out the month with the theme, there is no harm in make up after the fact, or taking another few days to hit those favorite days that are now free to breed again.

We all benefit from a low time AP, and this was an awesome event, and thank you so much for organizing it during a perfect time for all the colors, rainbow and non-rainbow colors alike to all get their time to shine in the sun. Or roll thru the cave. Or even wall up and make people start grabbing stuff to incuhatch, bite and zombify to move it along!