wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

I'll be watching for your come back...Good luck with your dissertation wheel!!

Best of luck on your dissertation! And, congratulations for making it to that point! :D 

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it and was able to get the first draft done a month early thankfully. :D I'm really looking forward to the next raffle.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:47 AM, borntobefree said:

Good luck Wheel!! Will it eventually be published?

Thanks! I doubt it. I'll write if I have to, but it's not one of my strengths so I don't think it'll be good enough for that. Despite this, I will be printing a few copies for my family as it's something they are interested in/have helped with due to limited resources.

Donations Open!

Welcome back! Hard to believe it's mid August already, but we are ready for our next raffle period. The donation form can be found here and in the second post where it'll remain open for 24 hours.

@wheeloftime13 Greetings, since I am donating a 2G Prize Egg, I am going to Fog it, but here is a picture of what I have donated and am happier to let it be seen when we get closer to entries. 

Trump Cari Egg.PNG

Threw in a nice handful of shiny checkers - including a breeding pair of 3G's ;)

14 hours ago, Natayah said:

@wheeloftime13 Greetings, since I am donating a 2G Prize Egg, I am going to Fog it, but here is a picture of what I have donated and am happier to let it be seen when we get closer to entries. 

Trump Cari Egg.PNG

Thank you so much natayah! sounds good.

Donations Closed!

Thank you to everyone who donated/attempted to donate! The raffle will open at 4 pm cave time, so keep an eye out.

We got a few raffles running around, and it is the weekend, don't forget to spread the word as there are always plenty of super awesome donations every round, and who doesn't want a chance to win a fun prize lineage - especially people who may have a harder time finding some of them, or even yourself to collect some to add to your Shiny Armies or collect a line you don't have! And for those with fun prize lineages, don't forget to see what you can do to continue to support it, make sure you are posting so others are aware and join us, and most importantly, share! Because the more people we get involved,the more future donations and more people who will keep involved even if they just enter to win, because that is how you grow it out, and that is generally what means the most to people like @wheeloftime13 is not only the appreciation, but also the growing support and fun others have by joining in and sharing!

It's what keeps the DC Community fun and engaged, and heck, you win fun things at the same time. How can you lose out?

Raffle Open!

Another round of the Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for entries! You can find the entry form here or linked in the second post and it will remain open for 24 hours.

@wheeloftime13 - I think there might be an error with the form as it is only allowing me to select one prize on the page vs multiple choice. Just in case anyone else has the issue, I'm posting so you don't get spummed.

Thx @wheeloftime13 for making this happen!!

44 minutes ago, Natayah said:

We got a few raffles running around, and it is the weekend, don't forget to spread the word as there are always plenty of super awesome donations every round, and who doesn't want a chance to win a fun prize lineage - especially people who may have a harder time finding some of them, or even yourself to collect some to add to your Shiny Armies or collect a line you don't have! And for those with fun prize lineages, don't forget to see what you can do to continue to support it, make sure you are posting so others are aware and join us, and most importantly, share! Because the more people we get involved,the more future donations and more people who will keep involved even if they just enter to win, because that is how you grow it out, and that is generally what means the most to people like @wheeloftime13 is not only the appreciation, but also the growing support and fun others have by joining in and sharing!

It's what keeps the DC Community fun and engaged, and heck, you win fun things at the same time. How can you lose out?

@Natayah, you are right!! Well said!

Edited by a_god_s

7 hours ago, Natayah said:

@wheeloftime13 - I think there might be an error with the form as it is only allowing me to select one prize on the page vs multiple choice. Just in case anyone else has the issue, I'm posting so you don't get spummed.

Thank you for posting this. I thought the error only appear on my end. 

Apologies everyone for the delay! I've fixed it! I'll be leaving the form open a little longer.

Raffle Closed!

Apologies again for the issue with the form. This round of the Prize Descendants Raffle is now closed and I will be drawing the winners.

Dang, form closed one me as I was going through people's voucher lists to see if I needed something from them. XD Oh well. Good luck to those who entered!

edit: Thank you Wheel for getting my entry in anyway! Really wasn't expecting that. <3

Edited by Terces

Winners!

Congratulations to our winners! I will be sending out the prizes shortly, and please pick up ASAP or let me/the donor know if you will be delayed. :) 

1. 2g Gold Tinsel x Caligene- @Lessa

2. 2g Bronze Shimmer x Heartseeker- @Sunrunner

3. 3g Silver Checker x Silver Tinsel- @banban007

4. 3g Script Checker x Silver Tinsel- @darkladyselenity

5. 3g Striped River Checker x Silver Tinsel- @darkladyselenity

6. 3g Bronze Tinsel and Terrae from Bronze Tinsel x Terrae Checker- @Natayah

7. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Radiant Angel- @darkladyselenity

8. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Arsani- @Solaries

9. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Sakuhana- @Sunrunner

10. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Guardian of Nature- @Paintra

wheeloftime13's voucher- @banban007

@Xuanxuan's voucher- @evilSpectra

@Sunrunner's voucher- @Varislapsi

@Tish's voucher- @Terces

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to the breeder of my prize! I'm severely lacking tinsels :D 

Another wonderful raffle, wheel, tysm for running the PDR!!

Congrats to the winners (gettheseeggsoffmyscrollIneedthespace XD)!

And thank you to all the donators & those who tried to donate!  (Promise to pick up my wins ASAP!)

Looking forward to the next round~