wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Donations Open!

The donation form for the Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for 24 hours! You can find the form here and linked in the second post.

My dragons are being most uncooperative.  Sigh...

Edit...  So I did a voucher!

Edited by Classycal

Aarrgghhh, things did not wanna cough up shinies this time around, but finally got one along with a nice kin to add to my voucher :P

17 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Aarrgghhh, things did not wanna cough up shinies this time around, but finally got one along with a nice kin to add to my voucher :P

I tried all my low gen shinies and got nothing - not even kin.  That's why I went with a voucher for a 2nd gen Prize.  

My Prizes were uncooperative, but got a couple checker kin, at least.

I might be the only one having some Prize luck - from a couple of Prizes I won here no less. :) Also a voucher since I cleared out my backlog.

Ok, since I cannot send graphics via PM, but I can post them in the Threads, I will do that. Mind you, its a Gold Tinsel 2G Prize Egg, with a Halloween mate with a fun name, and the code (which I will not block out because it is a really fun code that you could have a lot of fun with). So with that in mind, if you enter for this, I will be sending you the link and make sure you understand my gifting naming caveats. Which basically means, if you lack a sense of humor and/or fun, or are going to be a jerk with your naming conventions, don't enter for the dragon. Name it whatever you want, but I'm not gifting for hate. If my dragon pixel bothers you on any level, especially a deeper one, please don't enter for it. Duh. 

Otherwise, please enjoy the rest of October and don't forget about upcoming Holiday events & Zombie Prep if you like that stuff. If you don't know about it, learn ASAP if you want to know more! Happy Holiday Non-Stop Season time, Enjoy!

Halloween Gift.PNG

Donations Closed!

Thank you to everyone who donated or attempted to donate! The raffle will open at 6 pm cave time. :) 

Raffle Open!

The October Prize Descendants Raffle is open for 24 hours! You can find the form here or linked in the second post.

Raffle Closed!

The October Prize Descendants Raffle is now closed. I will be drawing and announcing the winners ASAP. Due to the Halloween event and some personal real life events, the next raffle will likely be in November. 

Winners!

Congratulations winners! I will be sending out the prizes ASAP. Please pick them up ASAP or let me/the donor know if you will be delayed. 

1. 2g Purple Ridgewing hatchie from Silver Tinsel x Tan Ridgewing- @Tinibree

2. 2g Gold Tinsel x Cavern Lurker- @Paintra

3. 3g Aria Checker x Silver Shimmer- @Xuanxuan

4. 3g Thalassa Xenowyrm Checker x Silver Shimmer- @Paintra

5. 3g Gaia Xenowyrm Checker x Bronze Shimmer- @Classycal

6. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Starsinger- @Tish

7. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Rosy-Winged Solstice- @Classycal

8. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Omen- @banban007

9. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Grave- @Varislapsi

10. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Arcana- @banban007

11. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Starsinger- @Natayah

12. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Black Marrow- @Paintra

13. 3g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Caligene- @Aqub

14. 3g Silver Shimmer Stair x Cavern Lurker- @Aqub

@banban007's voucher- @Aie

@Terces' voucher- @Tinibree

@Sunrunner's voucher- @Classycal

@purplehaze's voucher- @banban007

@Classycal's voucher- @Natayah

Oh wow, thank you so much everyone! I didn't expect to win 3 prizes!! XD

1 hour ago, Paintra said:

Oh wow, thank you so much everyone! I didn't expect to win 3 prizes!! XD

@Paintra your gift you won from me has been sent via teleport via PM. If you need me to hold it for a bit, even a bit beyond 24 hours (that is fine, it is currently at 5 days 19 hours or so) I understand because you just won three prizes and that is sometimes more than you might expect to need to grab at once, Congratz! That said, if that is the case, I'm happy to do it, just lemme know so I can refog and/or other and send you a fresh teleport when you have room/time you need!! Or you can grab now, however you like, enjoy and/or let me know if you need a longer hold, no issues, I just gotta work M-F where I pretty much just disappear from DragCave... for reasons because... gotta make the money to keep my husband in the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed, which is being my househusband and taking care of my every need and whim that is within reason and then some. Really, I think it is more than a fair trade off. I locked that one in early for very good reasons!

Also, Thank you @Classycal and @MoonShark (luffs forever to the skariest space shark evah) for my gifts they are both lovely and fantastic and beyond anything I expected, Cheers!

Edited by Natayah

@Natayah Thank you! I should be able to pick it up soon, so no need to worry about holding it! :D

35 minutes ago, Natayah said:

Also, Thank you classycal and @MoonShark (luffs forever to the skariest space shark evah) for my gifts they are both lovely and fantastic and beyond anything I expected, Cheers!

You're very welcome! ❤️

Big thanks to Wheel for hosting this amazing giveaway! :D

Thank you to wheel and my prize donors, and everyone for another awesome raffle ❤️

Congrats winners!! I forgot to enter but at least remembered to donate this time. XD

Donations Open!

Welcome back to the Prize Descendants Raffle! The first raffle of 2021 is now accepting donations for 24 hours. You can find the form here and linked in the second post. :) I am so excited to see all these beautiful lineages.

Got my donations in on time.  So excited to participate in another wonderful round of PDR.  Welcome back to the new year, wheel :D!