pinkgothic

The Release History Of Dragon Cave Spiral

33 minutes ago, painless_j said:

My red/silver pair laid another red. Well, my red army is growing.

To be fair, that does make this a fairly pleasant boss battle as far as boss battles go. XD Thanks for the update!

Edit: The silver step really is being a tenacious boss, isn't it? The RNG blessed us during the gold boss battle, where we prevailed after two measly hits (I guess the second one was a critical hit, hehehe)... but the silver prevails after what I've counted as 21 strikes?! XD (Three from @TCA, six from me (although only 50% of those even gave me an egg*), ten from you (two of which gave you no egg), and two strikes from @Zerhai.)

[ * may actually be a good sign, it could actually be telling me the pair preferentially wants to produce silvers ]

Edited by pinkgothic

Uh, I'll try early next week. Too busy this weekend.

7 minutes ago, olympe said:

Uh, I'll try early next week. Too busy this weekend.

❤️ No problem! Thanks for checking in :D

I wish I could be of any help with the Silver battle, but seeing how many of the candidates are already quite close to the required date while mine could only be a "newbie", the only thing I can really do is massbreed Reds to the AP XD

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I wish I could be of any help with the Silver battle, but seeing how many of the candidates are already quite close to the required date while mine could only be a "newbie", the only thing I can really do is massbreed Reds to the AP XD

I'd still take your help, but our current bottleneck is producing enough reds for all volunteers. XD I never thought that would be the problem, I am overjoyed to see how many people are willing to contribute their CB metallics to the cause. ❤️ In case this battle stretches on for much longer, would you like me to add your silver to the pool, so you're not forgotten as a recipient of those scarce reds? ^_^

Let's see what's resolved first: the Boss Battle or that list of Reds XD

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

Let's see what's resolved first: the Boss Battle or that list of Reds XD

XD Fair! Let's do that, then. ❤️

This is an awesome idea! I have an fairly old account, but most of my older dragons are not CB. I have a male CB Frilled that I got like a week after their initial release, if that's from interest. I have a female Sunrise from release-day, a female bright-pink 2 days after release and maybe a bunch more.

7 minutes ago, Shakura Kazuki said:

This is an awesome idea! I have an fairly old account, but most of my older dragons are not CB. I have a male CB Frilled that I got like a week after their initial release, if that's from interest. I have a female Sunrise from release-day, a female bright-pink 2 days after release and maybe a bunch more.

Hey there, thanks for posting! :D I went ahead and added references to the frill and sunrise to the list, though they're still quite a while away! For the bright pinks, just to clarify, when you're talking about the release date, do you mean the 2nd of June, 2007?

1 hour ago, pinkgothic said:

Hey there, thanks for posting! :D I went ahead and added references to the frill and sunrise to the list, though they're still quite a while away! For the bright pinks, just to clarify, when you're talking about the release date, do you mean the 2nd of June, 2007?

Sorry, I meant a regular pink, the lighter colored, newer one. The BSA one.

Edit:

https://dragcave.net/view/wSU3

https://dragcave.net/view/Yk1p

https://dragcave.net/view/ExfZ

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

53 minutes ago, Shakura Kazuki said:

Sorry, I meant a regular pink, the lighter colored, newer one. The BSA one.

Edit:

https://dragcave.net/view/wSU3

https://dragcave.net/view/Yk1p

https://dragcave.net/view/ExfZ

No worries! Goodness knows I've screwed up often enough in this thread. XD Thanks for those links ❤️ and for offering up your dragons for the project. I really appreciate it~

For the really old dragon species, don't worry too much about getting the release date just right. Feel free to just look at what your oldest of the particular species is, because more often than not, those might also be more useful than you might at first think.

so tomorrow at some point I shall make another attempt on the boss battle.... *crosses fingers and preps my purples*

11 hours ago, Zerhai said:

so tomorrow at some point I shall make another attempt on the boss battle.... *crosses fingers and preps my purples*

Good luck! :D

Meanwhile, just a brief heads-up to everyone in this thread, I'm not going to be paying much attention to this thread (or Dragon Cave in general) until about the 3rd of April. So don't be surprised if something is said and I'm mysteriously silent! I've got some things I need to focus on for a few days. ❤️ See y'all when I'm back!

On 3/21/2020 at 4:16 PM, pinkgothic said:

❤️ No problem! Thanks for checking in :D

Of course, no egg. :(

no egg for this round of the boss battle... even remembered to use my purples...

I have another male cb silver I would be willing to breed for this project (not changing his name) but if I can get a sibling of the red I can work it twice for the boss battle (he even has produced silver offspring with commons... its worth a try) 

Edited by Zerhai

I rebred the storm x aria and this time got an aria (no storm again).2AA0A035-4F36-46C5-A6B5-56A89D98577F.thumb.jpeg.7abe5e15fe9b69b7efe65949641ad6df.jpeg

if anyone wants this egg anyway.. let me know and I’ll set up a transfer 

On 3/23/2020 at 9:20 PM, olympe said:

Of course, no egg. :(

Thanks for trying, though! ❤️ Better luck next time!

On 3/25/2020 at 2:29 AM, Zerhai said:

no egg for this round of the boss battle... even remembered to use my purples...

Thanks for trying. ❤️

On 3/25/2020 at 2:35 AM, Zerhai said:

I have another male cb silver I would be willing to breed for this project (not changing his name) but if I can get a sibling of the red I can work it twice for the boss battle (he even has produced silver offspring with commons... its worth a try) 

You did already mention it and it's already in the second post, but thanks for reaffirming that! ^_^

On 3/26/2020 at 10:07 AM, aphroditesky said:

I rebred the storm x aria and this time got an aria (no storm again).

if anyone wants this egg anyway.. let me know and I’ll set up a transfer 

I am always fond of fails, in the off-chance you still have it.

Speaking of fails, I have another red. In case anyone wants it for their red army, toss a dummy on this link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/29f9942549975d5248dfe49e282a9282 - I might need a while to accept, I should be learning and not refreshing Dragon Cave, but we'll see how good my resolve is. XD Sethiss wanted it almost immediately, so apparently I've been saved from finding out how often I'm going to refresh in the coming hours. XD

(Generally speaking, psst, I am not actually here, you are totally hallucinating me...)

Edited by pinkgothic

On 3/26/2020 at 7:07 PM, aphroditesky said:

I rebred the storm x aria and this time got an aria (no storm again).

Thanks for trying!  Will just keep working on getting all these new dragons on my scroll while I wait to be able to try and help out with this project. :)

sorry about that I believe I was making that post when i was tired

11 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

Not sure where I am on the fulfillment list but I think this red from gray egg is for Purplehaze? Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I put a dummy on the link just in case, but I'm not sure if I am next on the list or not. I'm off to bed now anyway.

Okay, the Red egg is on my scroll. Just checking to make sure I got this right -- it should be influenced female to breed with one of my Silver boyz, right?