TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

It will be easier in a few hours I guess though I personally couldn't wait too long because, well, it's already 8pm here and I don't want to go to bed at 2am just to catch some eggs 😂

I was lucky enough to grab 4 of the feathery ones and I just caught 2 gusties - I'm all set, yay!

Anyway, as always, thanks to the spriters for all the hard work, I'm sure these will be amazing!!

Good luck to everybody 😊

Edited by relaks

Got nothing at the hourly drop despite clicking and clicking and clicking. But at the :5 drop I got me some cute little pygmies ❤️ Now just to Catch the gusty one...

Annd, that's me egglocked with 4 tinies and 1 blue. I wasn't prepared for this release, its a shame I had to dump some perfectly good CBs in the AP. But, new eggs! I hope they are nifty! First time I've caught a release at its beginning since... years probly lol.

Good luck to everyone else!

Got two of one and three of the other and now I'm egglocked. It made all the difference once the other biomes were open lol.

I somehow managed to get 4 pygmies and 2 gusties, even with a whopping 158 people in the alpine. I don't think I've ever seen so many people in a single biome!

I caught nothing on the hourly. :( I think I will just wait a few hours until things settle down -- if they do.

Thanks to TJ for the new release. And I am very glad to hear that this brings two new artists from the DR. I am not familiar with either of the dragons, but it sounds like they have fans! :) 

Edited by purplehaze

I checked from my aunt's this morning, no release. On my way home, though, I thought, "Maybe TJ will do a midday drop," and, lo, eggs!

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

I have even been able to get three on a mobile device... :D

I've caught two feathers and one gusty because I'm locked. I wasn't expecting a midday release, very rare but a pleasant surprise for me because I hate staying up till 11 at night for a new release

I kinda wanna wait and see if the Alpine clears a little to try for the Gusty ones.

Edited by Jazeki

Reminder: Don't forget to hide your new eggs! Viewbombers are already putting stuff into hatcheries and I only posted 4 mins ago. Be careful :)

Great I was waiting all day and the one time I leave to do errands the drops start. Time to stalk and miss everything.

hoards all the pygmies, even though I helped with the "gust" eggs

Two new public DRs and a new spriter to boot. Only hate the timing and how few eggs were in each drop on five minute drops.

Just now, osmarks said:

How wonderful, viewbombing already.

Yeah, got this pretty fast; just be sure to hide/fog all your eggs to protect them!