TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

13 minutes ago, Millennium07 said:

I appreciate the advice though - although if they can't be traded this year, I'm not sure if they could be abandoned either. I'll keep an eye open, though.

Abandon is an available action for them...

Yay, woke up to find myself (finally) unlocked, played the game and got an upside-downy! It says right in the game text that you have to blame the other person for a chance at a 'special' egg, so if you want an upside-down mint you really shouldn't say nothing. 

Only have a small handful of Easter eggs yet, I keep forgetting to check every 10 minutes (although it seems sometimes they take 13-15 minutes).

Dude. I totally missed this event from last year, and I'm happy that I got a chance at playing it myself (as much as I'm not even playing the game anymore) oAo

So I found the game page by going to one of the biomes, and because I wouldn't be able to play it again for another chance at an upside down Mint I was kinda scared of what to choose haha. But in the end I decided to just wing it and choose to blame the other person.

I'm proud to say that I was successful!

Horray for successful blame. :D Now all the blood will rush to my mints head. lol

I only found one so far. 

3 minutes ago, gotw3 said:

Does anyone know the amount of easter eggs we can find right now? : o

I have 21 so far. I would also appreciate if someone posts the total.

Man, I've only been back for two days! What a time to come back from absence. I'm blaming my little Giselfi for this.

Mint Sunsong Amphiptere looks great!

35 minutes ago, kittyrules2003 said:

I'm gonna keep track of the Green Sprites I can access, I don't have them all currently since I have to leave, but for now:

https://imgur.com/gallery/VnTNP

They're saved as PNGs, so they shouldn't change back. I'll add the rest later, unless someone :ph34r:s me!

Hide contents

Green 70.pngGreen 69.pngGreen 68.pngGreen 67.pngGreen 66.pngGreen 65.pngGreen 64.pngGreen 63.pngGreen 62.pngGreen 61.pngGreen 60.pngGreen 59.pngGreen 58.pngGreen 57.pngGreen 56.pngGreen 55.pngGreen 54.pngGreen 53.pngGreen 51.pngGreen 50.pngGreen 49.pngGreen 48.pngGreen 47.pngGreen 46.gifGreen 45.pngGreen 44.pngGreen 43.pngGreen 42.gifGreen 41.pngGreen 40.pngGreen 39.pngGreen 38.pngGreen 37.pngGreen 36.pngGreen 35.pngGreen 34.pngGreen 33.pngGreen 32.pngGreen 31.pngGreen 30.pngGreen 29.pngGreen 28.pngGreen 27.pngGreen 26.pngGreen 25.pngGreen 24.pngGreen 2 3.pngGreen 22.pngGreen 21.pngGreen 20.pngGreen 19.pngGreen 18.pngGreen 17.pngGreen 16.pngGreen 15.pngGreen 14.pngGreen 13.pngGreen 12.pngGreen 11.pngGreen 10.pngGreen 9.pngGreen 8.pngGreen 7.pngGreen 6.pngGreen 5.pngGreen 4.pngGreen 3.pngGreen 2.pngGreen 1.png

Nice; thanks for doing that!

I got my upside down Mint this year! I chose "stay silent" last year and while I don't know if I regret it, I do regret not getting a Mint.

Normally there are somewhere around 40-55 eggs to collect total, if they drop every 10 minutes (they seem to be taking longer sometimes) that's something like 8 straight hours of catching... So I very much doubt that anyone has all of them yet. We won't know the total count for sure until someone has all of them.

Just now, Sparky5342 said:

Can you play the game again? or is it a one time thing?

You can only play it once. 

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Normally there are somewhere around 40-55 eggs to collect total, if they drop every 10 minutes (they seem to be taking longer sometimes) that's something like 8 straight hours of catching... So I very much doubt that anyone has all of them yet. We won't know the total count for sure until someone has all of them.

It was more like 54-60 eggs during the previous years: 9 or 10 rows of 6 eggs.  I expect something similar this year.

Oh great. Screwed myself out of a special egg. I'm done.

oooh boy, I was about to abandon the uspide down mint I've got because I thought it'll go back to normal once the event ends and it was blocking my scroll :o

glad I had a look at this thread before doing that

Are the upside down mintys permanently upside down or.....? just a 24 hour thing? cause if it's not perm it seems a bit useless to even have them.

Just now, PhoenixEterna said:

Are the upside down mintys permanently upside down or.....? just a 24 hour thing? cause if it's not perm it seems a bit useless to even have them.

They should be permanent like last year, though you only see if they are upside down when looking at the individual Mint's view page.

1 minute ago, Dorchet said:

They should be permanent like last year, though you only see if they are upside down when looking at the individual Mint's view page.

I never participated in the April Fools even last year...I didn't even know it was a thing till now. I only did FOE

Wow - actually managed to get the upside down egg image in my signature without any help - that's as big a surprise as getting it was in the first place!

2 hours ago, Bugzilla said:

Well, if you say nothing you get a regular Mint (if you are not eaten) but it should be coming from the Cave instead of one of the regular biomes.  So that makes it a bit special anyway.

Mmmmyeeeaaaah okay. I guess.

Jeez wish it was a sideways mint at least! XD

Only seen the dragon dilemma once and got an up right mint. Not sure how long the mini game lasts and exactly how it works...😯 

17 minutes ago, TrundlingPumpkin said:

I've got green chickens! Will they lay green eggs? If so, I should get the ham ready. :lol:

The chickens look so funny when they're green and it makes them look like peeps. :D