TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

That's cool. Won a regular mint and made it special by biting it. Now I have a Easter April Fools vampire :P

Just now, White Fox said:

Only seen the dragon dilemma once and got an up right mint. Not sure how long the mini game lasts and exactly how it works...😯 

You get one chance with the game. Generally, the way to get the upside down Mint is to "lie".

20 minutes ago, TrundlingPumpkin said:

I've got green chickens! Will they lay green eggs? If so, I should get the ham ready. :lol:

Best comment! :lol:

I don't have chickens but my two cheese Dragons look very unhealthy. :unsure::D

2 minutes ago, Draconis92 said:

I think a few of them look like they're ready to throw up!

1 minute ago, Pestilence420 said:

So like I guess I'm blind lol but where do you find the dragons dilemma mini game?

In the biome. Click one and it goes to it.

1 minute ago, Pestilence420 said:

So like I guess I'm blind lol but where do you find the dragons dilemma mini game?

Go to the biomes, it's there.

2 minutes ago, Pestilence420 said:

Just go for some egghunting in the biomes ;)

Edit: double-ninjad ;D

Edited by Belisar

3 minutes ago, Draconis92 said:

Roquefort cheese! 

vHUP.png

Have gotten 36 of the FoEs so far. Very green this year...

2 minutes ago, lilywaterflower said:

Does anyone the exact number we are expecting this year?

Not yet. The numbers we got in previous years is probably a good rough indication of how many to expect this year, though. :)

3 minutes ago, lilywaterflower said:

Does anyone the exact number we are expecting this year?

Generally around 50-60.

It would be quite fun if the festival eggs also lost their greennes after the event. :P Not that I don't love them this way but I'd be excited to see what they look like with more colors, hahah!

1 minute ago, Varislapsi said:

It would be quite fun if the festival eggs also lost their greennes after the event. :P Not that I don't love them this way but I'd be excited to see what they look like with more colors, hahah!

Since the eggs aren't animated I think it is possible that they have a "real" color.

25 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

The chickens look so funny when they're green and it makes them look like peeps. :D

I know! It gave me the perfect name for the one chicken that I couldn't think of a good name for.

Screenshot_20180401-135007.jpg

I wish there were ways for the person who kept their silence to play again... I feel kinda bad that I got an upside-down mint and the other person didn’t get anything. :(

Are we really sure it's another person on the other end of the question? or is it random AI generated results? I always thought it was just a random AI on the other end, not a real person lol

i mean, what happens if someone is late to the party and does it, but no one else is there? Do they get nothing? Does nothing happen? XD

Edited by Sirithiliel

I really doubt that there is someone else who has any effect on our chance. It just says that as flavor-text, in my opinion.

35 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

I hope thy don't stay green because with a lot of them, it's hard to tell what they're supposed to be.

1 minute ago, Ganondorf said:

I hope thy don't stay green because with a lot of them, it's hard to tell what they're supposed to be.

I have a feeling they might not stay green (thankfully), but we will have to wait until tonight to find out.