TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Welp, got a regular egg this time . . . last time I died so I'm okay with that XD

Curious to see what the Easter eggs end up looking like after April 1st ^_^ Fun way to combine the events!

I love the look of some of the dragons green. Am I wrong for wanting a perma-green one? Some are just gorgeous!

I got an upside down mint!  Missed out last year, so yay!

TJ, your post really had me laughing!

Happy Easter Fools. Managed to get an upside down mint if that isn't an April fools and the upside down eggs don't get swapped with the normal ones.*nervous*.

.Loving the green adult sprites and the egg hunt . Thanks TJ and all the spriters 

Hugs- my first upside down mint

Edited by Velvet_paw

Yes, got my upside-down mint! I missed last year's event and was expecting to be eaten today, so that was a nice surprise.

The minty Shadow Walkers look particularly fetching with their new pastel goth colouring and that rather ectoplasmic mist.

12 minutes ago, TwilitProphet said:

Wait a dang minute there is only one correct option?? It's not a 50/50 shot? Wow that's even crappier than I thought. F me for being the 'wrong' person, right?

You can pick to either dob the other person in or stay silent. If both dob, both get eaten. If both are silent, they each get a right-side-up mint with "Cave" as its biome. If one dobs, the other is silent, then the silent one gets eaten and the dobber gets an upside-down mint.

So, depending on what you mean by "correct option"...

22 minutes ago, TwilitProphet said:

Wait a dang minute there is only one correct option?? It's not a 50/50 shot? Wow that's even crappier than I thought. F me for being the 'wrong' person, right?

The event specifically tells you which option to pick if you want a (chance at a) "special egg" in the section labeled "The Rules."

Happy Whatever everyone!
I really like the green touch and I hope this year's FoE will stay green :lol:

And I got an upside-down Mint, I'm so happy!

Edited by Chococat0815

Just looked at my red army - they look like a bunch of ghosts! :lol::lol:

Happy Easter everybody !

~I got an upside down mint on my first try, haha (though, it changed). Really loving this event and the green touch. 

Edited by jostensminyard

I misread the thing, stayed silent, and got a regular mint.  And now I'm egg locked so I can't try again *siiiigh*  I want an upside down cutie!  Ah well. 
Love the recolour though, some of them are really pretty.

I think you can only play once.

You only have one chance to play the “game”.

Aww, double rats then.  I was hoping I might be able to clear a space before the event ended and try again.  Ah well, maybe next year.  :) *wanders away to hunt for eggs instead*  I love a treasure hunt.

Just now, tiny_gremlin said:

Where is the game?

Click on any of the biomes. :)

Just now, tiny_gremlin said:

Where is the game?

Click any biome and a special dialogue will appear instead of the biome. The biome will return after.

Haha! Very amusing. :P I got another upside down mint. I'm loving the recolours, too! They are gorgeous! :wub: Thanks TJ and anyone who contributed! And happy anything anyone might be celebrating today or recently! 

I'm happy to see that they made a return again so more people have the chance to get them.. but sad we only get one chance, especially given they are untradable this year.
I got eaten both years :(

In other news, the 'Mint' event is a lot of fun and great to see! I would have LOVED to have seen a badge this year for everyone for the 'Mint Cave', plus it would have been nice as a consolation prize for those of us who missed out to have at least something.

Nailed it. No one will even notice.

LOL :lol::lol:

that cracked me out XD

Happy Easter/AprilFools/SPD/Something day! XD