TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Did anyone noticed the Arsanis have a little baby Mint in their hands eccept for their pearl? So cute <3

Edited by Draconis92

4 minutes ago, Draconis92 said:

Did anyone noticed the Arsanis have a little baby Mint in their hands eccept for their pearl? So cute <3

Read this and went to go check and it's adorable!

6 minutes ago, Petrel said:

Yep, the Spirit Wards are changing, they have more green now.  :D  Very cool.

mayby becouse this dragon have changing sprite every few h? XD

9 minutes ago, Draconis92 said:

In second or third post of all topic somebody add screenshot with this  :)

Edited by Erra

Awww the Arsanis' Mintbaby is so cute. ^_^

The Nocturnes in their day form are an interesting kind of "green"... :lol:

I missed out on the upside down mints last year, so I'm happy to have gotten one now :D

Aw, didn't get an upside down again. None for me. I got a regular Mint from the game though so yay! 

Yes, got a upside down Mint this year. °^^°

But something bothers me about the easter eggs. I have at least two eggs, which I think allready appeared in former years but "just" have been turned green, but I can't find the old ones in my basket. Somebody having the same notion??

Ooh yay! I love all these green dragons! Also, I can't believe my luck with the dragon's dilemma, even though I was better prepared than first time. As a person who just doesn't lie I quite forgot last year that this isn't a real life decision and never went to find out what the game was about. Obviously the other person was either wiser or meaner than me, so instead of getting an egg, I got eaten. Despite feeling a bit sorry for whomever I was paired with this year, I'm incredibly happy for my more or less unique little mint egg! <3 Happy Easter everyone!

1 hour ago, Velvet_paw said:

Although it looks like a regular mint on your scroll. If you click on it you'll see the view page shows it is still upside down. So nope it hasn't changed:DB)

Ah, yeah, that’s correct ; o only found out afterwards, haha. It’s a nice touch and I’m really digging it

The Arsanis holding little baby Mints is very cute. :P It was a nice touch. Some of the green eggs I've grabbed so far for my basket are really intricate and pretty! I'm loving them. 

Awww, not having the best EasterFool's Day!  I got eaten (again) and when I bred Luckiest Catch w/ a Celestial, hoping that she'd glitter-bomb the AP with a shiny or two (and give me one to raffle), she bred a clutch of.... fails.  :s  Ah well.

42 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

If you mean the eggs in the basket, I assume they'll stay that color, since it's an Easter basket that won't change once Easter is over.

I somehow highly doubt that. I've already gotten one egg twice so either it's a glitch or once everything goes back to their normal/intended(?) color they will be differently colored versions of one egg. (If anyone is curious or can confirm that they, too, got it twice, I'm talking about the green egg with the light-colored flower wreath.)

Also, I suspiciously haven't gotten any animated eggs yet so I have to wonder if those will only appear once the Mint event is over since it would have been to much of a hassle to animate two versions?

45 minutes ago, Corteo said:

I think the correct question is if they are permanMINT.

B)

Since I missed the upside-down Mints last year, I felt like I needed to take a risk with the game and was rewarded with an upside-down egg. :lol:

Thanks to TJ and all spriters for the event! Happy egg hunting to all and happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!

2 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

I somehow highly doubt that. I've already gotten one egg twice so either it's a glitch or once everything goes back to their normal/intended(?) color they will be differently colored versions of one egg. (If anyone is curious or can confirm that they, too, got it twice, I'm talking about the green egg with the light-colored flower wreath.)

Also, I suspiciously haven't gotten any animated eggs yet so I have to wonder if those will only appear once the Mint event is over since it would have been to much of a hassle to animate two versions?

I got the mentioned eggs noch three times, and another twice, so I think, the will be just in another color scheme, when the day is over.

I hope you all have great easter!

And OMG I finally got my upside down Mint Dragon!:nyan:

This is the most wonderful event in the history of wonderful events. I think I had a minty fangasm when I saw my dragons... Aah, I can't stop staring at their minty glory :D

13 minutes ago, Arielen-chan said:

I got the mentioned eggs noch three times, and another twice, so I think, the will be just in another color scheme, when the day is over.

I have eggs with white, red and green garlands... A friend has two with white.

I've gotten duplicate eggs.. anyone else have this?

I won an mint egg, but it is not upside down when I view its page. Did I do something wrong?

Edit: uh, nevermind

Edited by Cyberr