TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Just now, MessengerDragon said:

That's good to know, because I haven't seen any yet. (I wasn't expecting it to be upside down)

I didn't think you did. I just wanted to clarify for everybody who might be reading. :)

I so wished I'd get an upside-down Balloon :(

Didn't someone from last year get one? Or was it just an April 1st... rumour? XD Searching for a 2nd gen all year long please tell me if it is even true or not XD

Just now, Belisar said:

I so wished I'd get an upside-down Balloon :(

Didn't someone from last year get one? Or was it just an April 1st... rumour? XD Searching for a 2nd gen all year long please tell me if it is even true or not XD

Naw they were from the Cave biome, not upside down.

Yeah, balloons and mints were the eggs that were given out in the event (if you can call it an event xD) Only mints could be upside down, though :P

Edited by Raynaleon

Thanks Ray and Mangrit!

Aaaahhh I see.. if I knew that, I would have gambled on a different response to the Dilemma... ^^

Still would love a 2nd gen Loon from the April event. :3 Will keep searching then :)

My Arsanis have smol mint hatchlings. So cute.

My mint egg is right side up on my scroll, but when clicked upon to view its upside down :lol:

I don't think I ever want to look at green again

The minty Caligenes are beautiful!

I got another upside down mint. :D

And I'm loving all the green on my scroll. Even my chickens are green -- but not all the dragons. And my cheese dragon has gone moldy. :lol:

Are all the easter eggs green this year, or is that only for April Fools?

@Zilverwing The upside down mints all look like normal mints on your scroll and in lineage view. The only way you see them upside down is on the view page.

Um, I've got 4 eggs in this years' basket so far, and TWO of them are identical? Glitch?

Waaaaaait.......upside down eggs?  I got one - so does the mint remain upside down forever?  I missed last year so I'm in the dark right now

*whistles innocently* I haz a 4th upside downy. :D

(one from last year, two from last years AP, and one this year)

Ah... sweet. I was egg-locked and thus abandoned a mint I got yesterday. I got an upside down one now. Not all is lost Penny Pigtails. 

Time to get off now. I still feel like crud. I sure hope I'm able to collect all the Easter Eggs...

Edited by Nyxity

4 minutes ago, dark_kitsune said:

Waaaaaait.......upside down eggs?  I got one - so does the mint remain upside down forever?  I missed last year so I'm in the dark right now

Based on last year, yes. On the view page it is forever upside down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I just had an idea. Do upside-downs look upside down on the breed page? If so, breeding one with a right-side-up mint must make for a highly screenshot-able page! :)

1 minute ago, MessengerDragon said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I just had an idea. Do upside-downs look upside down on the breed page? If so, breeding one with a right-side-up mint must make for a highly screenshot-able page! :)

Sweet!  This makes up for me only getting one egg during the March release lol

Yay!!! I blamed the other person and got an upside down Mint! Last year, I said nothing and got eaten  LOL

Love the minty recolors, but the Shadow Walkers are killin' me! GORGEOUS!

Thanks, everyone!

8 minutes ago, Riverwillows said:

Um, I've got 4 eggs in this years' basket so far, and TWO of them are identical? Glitch?

I can see it too.  Must be.

2 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well on my topsy-turvy mint's lineage page it's upright, but idk if that applies to adults orrr....

Woah... my Sunrise Dragon got a completely new sprite... am I missing something? Not complaining, it looks awesome.

Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 1.43.04 AM.png

EDIT: Oh! Just realized this is the Sunset sprite, which is still strange because my dragon is definitely a Sunrise.

Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 1.54.08 AM.png

Edited by SillySunshine