TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Minty goodness! Thank you, TJ!

I actually have so many mints on my scroll that it took me a moment before I realized what was happening. XD

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Fools!

I love the Mint version of all our dragons. I got eaten in the minigame this year, but at least I got a dragon last year! :)

Anyone else notice that the Arsani dragons are holding onto little mint dragons, so cute! :D

I'm so sorry, whoever I blamed and probably got eaten just so I could get my upside down-egg, I send all of my prayers to you and hope you recover soon.

Just now, lilywaterflower said:

@Sazandora How does a person recover from being eaten? :D 

Uh... somehow, I guess. :blink: I hope. Fingers crossed!

So many green dragons haha! I got eaten last year, but this year I got an upside-down egg yay :)

Happy egg hunting everyone!

5 minutes ago, High Lord November said:

Baikala dragons aren't green! :o

But great event this year!

My Lindwurm is also normal.

I'm loving looking around at my minted dragons, though!

I got yet another upside down Mint.  Sorry for whoever got eaten.

I had a pair of upside down Mints from last year and I tried breeding them but... "no egg is produced". :(

Wow, the minty sprites are so pretty! 

Edit: I just got an upside down Mint. I was expecting to be eaten again :blink:

Edited by The Dragoness

No flipped Mint for me this year. Oh well, I have one from the last year already. xp

1 hour ago, JavaTigress said:

I am wondering if the Easter eggs will stay mintie or IF they will change after today... do they have OTHER color schemes that are hidden until tomorrow?

Some of the eggs look like they should be animated, but they aren't.  This can happen when one recolors just one frame of an animated GIF image. And this would also explain the duplicated Easter eggs: they probably had different animations, but they were "flattened" to the same frame.

I suspect that the mintie color is temporary and the Easter eggs will be more colorful and animated tomorrow.

Edited by Bugzilla

5 hours ago, TwilitProphet said:

Sooo I only get one chance to get the special upside down egg and it was a 50/50 shot?

Well that's... something thats rhyme with 'kitty'. Why bother with something so aggravatingly selective for an event? Just the Easter eggs would suffice. At least those aren't 100% up to luck. :\

Don‘t be so negative. There‘s much lower chances in real life for getting a job or other things and you still don‘t decide to stop living.

Hey! I actually got a Mint! I said nothing last year and got eaten. Why doesn't everyone just say nothing, we can all have an egg then XD Sadly, it's not upsidown.

Edit: OH MY LORD I JUST LOOKED AT MY SCROLL-

Edited by kittyrules2003

A lot of people are asking for upside down mint trade.  I know 2018's cannot be traded.  Was it tradable last year?

3 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

A lot of people are asking for upside down mint trade.  I know 2018's cannot be traded.  Was it tradable last year?

Yes, it was. I'm disappointed. I wanted to get another but I was eaten and I can't trade either.

4 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

There's an eggplant-like egg? XD

I meant the one with a smiley face with all the teeth showing.

If we're both thinking of the same egg, it looks sort of like the lolwut pear to me. Not 100% certain that's what it's referencing, but it could be.

4 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

They were, yes.

Aww, I didn't know that you only have one chance? So now I have a normal mint. XD

I'll have to wait till next year for an upside down then...