TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Just now, Cyberr said:

I won an mint egg, but it is not upside down when I view its page. Did I do something wrong?

Welll there's a chance of getting either an upside down egg or a regular egg. Did you and the other person both say nothing? In that case you got a regular egg :P.

Yes!!! So glad the minties are back!

Happy Whatever, y'all! Thanks TJ & co.

Offer void where prohibited. All rights reserved. Many will enter, few will win.

Um what's this supposed to mean? Especially the first sentence?

I'm not a native speaker and it's total gibberish to me.

Am I the only one who thinks  that the grey static background of this year's banner is spooky? :'D

Anyway, managed to get 25 eggs so far! *rubs hands*

Wow. I completely missedd the event last year. So I was really surprised about the dilemma game. Now that I read you get only one chance, I am even happier about getting the upside down mint... but also feel guilty for being responsible for someone being eaten ^^"

Great newspost TJ! I’m so excited that mints gets some love well and all green dragons. 

3 minutes ago, lorimmel said:

"Offer void where prohibited." is a disclaimer usually added at the bottom of contests and giveaways here in the US. It's so common to see it that it's become something of a joke.

7 minutes ago, lorimmel said:

I just looked it up and it's basically

(The) offer (is) void where (it is) prohibited (by law).

I was just admiring my 'mintified' Omen Wyrms.

They sort of LOOK a bit like the one set of alts actually.

I'm guessing if you already did the dragon dilemma once you can't do it again? Because I can not find it anywhere. Also, It might be just me, but I really like the Green Sweetlings. 

WB

Hooray! I got an upside down mint. I love all of our dragons being green. Now off to collect some eggs for my basket.

Edited by inlaterdays

2 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

I'm guessing if you already did the dragon dilemma once you can't do it again? Because I can not find it anywhere. Also, It might be just me, but I really like the Green Sweetlings. 

WB

You can do it once per year. If you haven't done it this year, look in the biomes.

1 minute ago, dustpuppy said:

You can do it once per year. If you haven't done it this year, look in the biomes.

Ahh okay. Thank you! ^^

WB

Well, I guess you can't pull the same trick twice. I got eaten this year. XD

WB

hahaha i just joined and oh my god my aeons look beautiful

i love everything because green best color

I got eaten...*huffs* maybe next year. --- This Mint dragon thing is just mean...I LOVE the Mint Dragon...and this is only lasting for ONE day. BOOOOOOO! To bad we couldn't opt into keeping our dragons 'Mint' colored.

After I got eaten last year, this year I was lucky! *boogie*

I am wondering if the Easter eggs will stay mintie or IF they will change after today... do they have OTHER color schemes that are hidden until tomorrow?

Edited by JavaTigress

This is great! Wish I could enjoy it more this morning, heading with the kids to an egg hunt soon and will be gone all day! However, pleased with my new upside down mint! =)