pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

6 hours ago, Mow said:

cant wait for my 2g 😍 will wait till then with anouncing a new marriage XD

Its a good call, Marry for francs and breed with the Affair xDD

Hmmmmm.... I can't wait for my 2g either.... thought I admit I ahven't figured out YET what I will do for my pretty's marriage.

I am wondering if a solution was ever determined to differentiate affair offspring from marriage ones?

ALSO Unclear what was meant by 'marrying for the francs"?

Edited by JavaTigress

41 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Alrighty folks, time for the draw! I'm going to post now, go and draw a random number 1-100, then screenshot and post it. After posting I will actually look back at our list and select our winner. The winner will either have the matching number or the closest number to the randomly drawn number! :) Good luck again to all! And, *hint hint* you may expect a new raffle in the coming weeks!

Edit: just kidding this will happen in an hour~

*Hype Intensifies*

No egg again this week, seems like Telesphore and Chloe are getting bored of each other. He can have his affair next week, right, since there's been four breeding attempts? Or does it need to be 4 eggs produced?

57 minutes ago, Ariento said:

No egg again this week, seems like Telesphore and Chloe are getting bored of each other. He can have his affair next week, right, since there's been four breeding attempts? Or does it need to be 4 eggs produced?

This is ACTUALLY a good question.

Ok I'm gonna post this then math in a few minutes after I wake up fully.

Our random number is...

Spoiler

20180221_041323.png.aedbe064ac9e4106598734b3ebb16b5f.png

Edited by pretty_thumb

55 minutes ago, Ariento said:

Four breeding attempts is fine :) Affair away!

1 hour ago, JavaTigress said:

Hmmmmm.... I can't wait for my 2g either.... thought I admit I ahven't figured out YET what I will do for my pretty's marriage.

I am wondering if a solution was ever determined to differentiate affair offspring from marriage ones?

ALSO Unclear what was meant by 'marrying for the francs"?

Affair offspring take the title "prince/princess," while marriage offspring are "dauphin/dauphine" (for 2Gs) and then they take the title of their color ranking from 3G onwards.

On 2/19/2018 at 2:34 AM, pretty_thumb said:

Our random number was 74, so here we go.

@Mak0 @TempestSea and @pretty_thumb have the closest numbers so I'll math those here.

Mak0 (74-61=13), TempestSea (85-74=11), pretty_thumb (82-74=8)

So effectively I would win the raffle? :blink: I'm not sure how to feel about that. (Though Rekha asked me to enter.) Or how anyone else would. Does anyone feel I should re-draw?

its kinda funny, Pretty 😆 but I think you should take it ^^ cant find i reason why you should not!

10 minutes ago, Mow said:

its kinda funny, Pretty 😆 but I think you should take it ^^ cant find i reason why you should not!

This is one of those instances where being bad at maths ended in a nice surprise! Had no idea how close anyone was until I literally did the math and then, well... XD Thank you for your input! I'll wait and see if anyone else can share their input as well before making a final decision. ^_^

Edited by pretty_thumb

Just peeking in while taking my meds. Wanted to say I miss yall and congrats pretty on the winning of that baby! If someone would like to be put on a list for a baby from that pairing just let me know in PM and I will happily breed them for you!

Hello @Kurokosworth and welcome to The Courts Intrigue and the Queens Court. I will respond more in fully when I get back. I am on a minor leave, doctors orders. Probably shouldn't even be here right now but I wanted to make sure that you know you are welcomed and also leave a note for all of The Queens Court that I will be breeding again next week when I am allowed to be at the computer again!

6 hours ago, Rekha said:

Hello @Kurokosworth and welcome to The Courts Intrigue and the Queens Court. I will respond more in fully when I get back. I am on a minor leave, doctors orders. Probably shouldn't even be here right now but I wanted to make sure that you know you are welcomed and also leave a note for all of The Queens Court that I will be breeding again next week when I am allowed to be at the computer again!

Lovely to see you, even if for just a second! :)

That said, Kings Court breedings will be on hold until Rekha's return to maintain even breeding numbers between the Courts.

6 hours ago, Rekha said:

Just peeking in while taking my meds. Wanted to say I miss yall and congrats pretty on the winning of that baby! If someone would like to be put on a list for a baby from that pairing just let me know in PM and I will happily breed them for you!

Similarly, if anyone would like offspring from Rozeliyah (once she's grown), please PM me and I'll make up a list. ^_^ I'd also like suggestions on pairings for her!

6 hours ago, Kurokosworth said:

I want to join the Queen's Court!

Name: Kurokosworth

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Kurokosworth

Welcome on behalf of the King! We're so glad to have you here. If you'd like to be added to any of the Queen's Court pairing waitlists, you can find the pairings in the Queen's Court Hall post on the front page! If you have any questions, do let us know. 

Edited by pretty_thumb

34 minutes ago, mistywolf77 said:

I want to join the Queen's Court!

Name: Mistywolf77

Scroll Link: Scroll Link

I would like to request an egg from the King and Queen!

Name: Mistywolf77

Scroll Link: Scroll Link

Court I belong to: Queen's Court

Hi mistywolf! ^_^ So glad to see you join us! Rekha will add you to the waitlist and the Court list as soon as she is able.

Edited by pretty_thumb

On 2/20/2018 at 7:55 PM, TempestSea said:

I would like to gift a Bred Egg/Hatchling!

Name: TempestSea

Scroll: Here

Court: Queens

Lineage Link: :)

Transfer Link: This one!

Breed of egg/hatchie: Astrapi

Still here :/

Hi all. Not sure how much I'll be here over the next few days. Please send good vibes to a dear friend of my husband's and mine.

That said, if someone with an enraged Aegis could take this egg, please do. I'd love to see the line continued further, but I've done all I can with it and I don't have the emotional energy right now to deal with trying to find someone to help me continue it. Maybe if you continue it a few generations I can snag an offspring from you? 

Thanks all. If you need anything quickly, please PM and I'll get back as soon as I can.

Edited by pretty_thumb

Welcome new members! :D

7 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Hi all. Not sure how much I'll be here over the next few days. Please send good vibes to a dear friend of my husband's and mine.

That said, if someone with an enraged Aegis could take this egg, please do. I'd love to see the line continued further, but I've done all I can with it and I don't have the emotional energy right now to deal with trying to find someone to help me continue it. Maybe if you continue it a few generations I can snag an offspring from you? 

Thanks all. If you need anything quickly, please PM and I'll get back as soon as I can.

I hope everything is okay! I wish them all the best and you and your husband as well.

My Court Offspring has taken a mate! (Marriage announcement)

Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Court I belong to: Queen's

Court Offspring: Baronne Francine la Croix

CB Mate: Vicomte Amaury Sage

I would like to announce a birth from a marriage

Lineage Link: The 99 Child

I would like to gift a Bred Egg/Hatchling!

Lineage: The 99 Child

Transfer Link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/e361005c18b1bf536b083e79f00f34ff

Breed of egg/hatchie: Gaia

--------------

Court Offspring: Duc Coran Delacroix

CB Mate: Sorciere Nikita Sage

Lineage Link: Witchcraft

Awwww yiss. This is starting to look how I want it to - only these three breeds for this line, and I adore it

-------------

Court Offspring: Princess Anna Bella Delacroix II

CB Mate: Prince Sylvain Sage

My favourite CB mate, and they produced no dang egg for me. RUDE.

-------------

I also bred Vicomtesse Reneé Delacroix with her husband and got no egg.

All the same

I would like to become a Breeder!

Lineage: Vicomtesse Reneé Delacroix

Mate: Duc Mathieu Sage

Example of Offspring (if available): Duc Coran Delacroix

------------

Okay, that was a BUNCH of forms. Hopefully I did them all right! (Now to go make a spreadsheet of my own to keep track of which dragons have been claimed and bred and married haha)

edit: My Intrigue Document I hope that it makes sense

Also, just making sure I'm understanding these rules right: a Court Offspring takes a Marriage (CB mate) and they have to be monogamous for 4 breedings. Then the Court Offspring is allowed to take an affair (a different CB mate). Once they breed an egg, the CO has to breed another egg with their husband/wife before they can mate with their affair again. Once a CO has five successful breedings with their affair, they can take them as an Aimé, and that's their beloved (but not their husband/wife).

CO can take multiple affairs but only one marriage and only one Aimé. A CB Xeno can ONLY mate with one CO, either as a husband/wife or as an affair. Yes?

@pretty_thumb

Edited by Ninjakittee

I want to donate a CB egg!

Name: Mow

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/mow

Court I belong to: Queens

Transfer Link: Clicky

Breed of egg/hatchie: Mageia

Name: Mow

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Mow

Court Offspring: Comte Andres Beaumont

CB Mate: Marquise Jeanne D'Ark

Name: Mow

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Mow

Lineage Link: FW60C

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Francs earned: +2 offspring matches one married parent's color, carrying on the family ranking

I want to donate a lineaged egg!

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/mow

Court I belong to: Queens

Transfer Link: Clicky

Breed of egg/hatchie: Chrono 

I wanted an Astrapi of course. I wonder why its so easy for others but hard for me XD

Also, just making sure I'm understanding these rules right: a Court Offspring takes a Marriage (CB mate) and they have to be monogamous for 4 breedings. Then the Court Offspring is allowed to take an affair (a different CB mate). Once they breed an egg, the CO has to breed another egg with their husband/wife before they can mate with their affair again. Once a CO has five successful breedings with their affair, they can take them as an Aimé, and that's their beloved (but not their husband/wife).

CO can take multiple affairs but only one marriage and only one Aimé. A CB Xeno can ONLY mate with one CO, either as a husband/wife or as an affair. Yes?

@pretty_thumb

@Ninjakittee you've got this all correct! :)

54 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

@Ninjakittee you've got this all correct! :)

Awesome, thank you! Also just to make sure, those first four monogamous breedings do have to produce an egg to count?