pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

3 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Naming of CB spouses can go either way - some folks have chosen to use titles based on the marriage and others have chosen to keep with the court ranking system. ^_^ Kind of like some of the dragons decided not to take on their spouse's last name (though in this case it's a title). 

Yes, you can request eggs from the other court as well. To maintain an even playing field, however, you may still only be on one waitlist at a time.

Out of curiosity- if you request an egg from the other court, does your court or the other get francs for offspring born from it?

107pgub.png

Breeding Report

I would like to report that we have had three successful breedings for all three pairings from the Queens Court. I have sent all three eggs to their prospective owners and one has been picked up so far. I would like to say that I am still a bit slow to the upkeep right now, so while I have completed the breedings I have not added any more francs yet to the Court nor am I going to announce the new Court Competition or add the new Court Decoration until tomorrow! I want to space it out and give myself a slow break to slowly introduce myself back into this project. I thank everyone for being so very patient with me! Congrats to all those on the list who have gotten their babies, and hopefully next week we are as prosperous as we were this week. I have seen the new requests to be added to the list @Mochi so I will be adding you right after I finish this post. Keep your eyes open for tomorrows announcement of the new bonus event, today is the final day to get in any points for the current bonus event. Be prepared, the new bonus event deals with breedings, affairs, marriages and offspring so you may want to wait to breed if you haven't already!

2 hours ago, Kurokosworth said:

Out of curiosity- if you request an egg from the other court, does your court or the other get francs for offspring born from it?

The francs will go to your own Court ^_^

I have a CB Pyro available for anyone who can set up a teleport link. ^_^

Edited by pretty_thumb

My Court Offspring has taken a mate! (Marriage announcement)

Name: Mow

Scroll Link: scroll

Court I belong to: Queen's

Lineage/Proof: https://dragcave.net/lineage/d9aTB

I would like to announce a birth from a marriage

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/d9aTB

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/K5wkw

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/vjLKY

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Francs earned: +3

Reason no.: marrying the same breed as the opposite gender parent 

Francs earned: +4

Reason no.: Offspring matches one parrents breed continuing the family ranking (K5wkwvjLKY)

Reason no.: gifting a bred egg to a member of the same court (Ninjakittee) and to a member of the opposing court (SabreToothMC) (d9aTBvjLKY)

@pretty_thumb

I would like to request an egg from the Dauphin or Dauphine!

Name: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: link

Court I belong to: King's

(Dauphine Emeline Maela Beaumont + Dauphin Octavius IX Crequy)

6 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

@pretty_thumb

(Dauphine Emeline Maela Beaumont + Dauphin Octavius IX Crequy)

Adding you to the list now, dear! ^_^

107pgub.png

It seems our Lords and Ladies have been very busy and have had plentiful bonuses added to the court. We are sitting at a total of 175 francs now, and are very close to our next reward! Goodness gracious everyone at the rate you're going I don't think I'll ever be able to fully catch up! Thank you to @Oxuna for her lovely graphic donation and thank you @Ninjakittee and @Mow for your beautiful lineages and sharing them with the Court. You all have worked very hard to announce a decent amount of francs! Great work everyone! 

Now for what you have been waiting for and anticipating for now. The announcement of your new Court Bonus Event and what you will unlock next, in just ten more francs!

New Court Bonus Event

+Taking a Chrono Affair / Lover

+Birthing a Chrono Baby

+Marrying a Chrono

All of the above will net you a bonus +1 franc than it would have before. Meaning if doing such would usually net you +4 francs for the marriage or whatever, then you will be earning +5 francs instead! Please make certain to denote the difference when you report your earnings! This event will last till either the end of March or the unlocking of the next Court Bonus Event! Thank you to everyone who donated during the previous event, it was nice seeing all the friendly donations being offered to both sides of the Court. 

The next thing you have been waiting for... The announcement of what is being unlocked next.

Your next unlock is.... A new Graphic, not sure if it will be a banner or an icon but keep your eyes open for it when it comes! You only need another 10 francs to unlock it!

And finally, the big reveal of your first Court Decoration that you unlocked at 100 francs!

Your New Heraldry!

UKyj2Pr2bPnFWThoKdpKe1skvq9uqt7TGulINbQoaBI3m0ngYXr9R68Dix2FWB4wSlg-sWJNCqVithFDOE6dCvpmQhZhz_917yZx59RxYvs9uXto56WrekWEvqjNMR9U1N9smMFX

6 hours ago, Rekha said:

107pgub.png

It seems our Lords and Ladies have been very busy and have had plentiful bonuses added to the court. We are sitting at a total of 175 francs now, and are very close to our next reward! Goodness gracious everyone at the rate you're going I don't think I'll ever be able to fully catch up! Thank you to @Oxuna for her lovely graphic donation and thank you @Ninjakittee and @Mow for your beautiful lineages and sharing them with the Court. You all have worked very hard to announce a decent amount of francs! Great work everyone! 

Now for what you have been waiting for and anticipating for now. The announcement of your new Court Bonus Event and what you will unlock next, in just ten more francs!

New Court Bonus Event

+Taking a Chrono Affair / Lover

+Birthing a Chrono Baby

+Marrying a Chrono

All of the above will net you a bonus +1 franc than it would have before. Meaning if doing such would usually net you +4 francs for the marriage or whatever, then you will be earning +5 francs instead! Please make certain to denote the difference when you report your earnings! This event will last till either the end of March or the unlocking of the next Court Bonus Event! Thank you to everyone who donated during the previous event, it was nice seeing all the friendly donations being offered to both sides of the Court. 

The next thing you have been waiting for... The announcement of what is being unlocked next.

Your next unlock is.... A new Graphic, not sure if it will be a banner or an icon but keep your eyes open for it when it comes! You only need another 10 francs to unlock it!

And finally, the big reveal of your first Court Decoration that you unlocked at 100 francs!

Your New Heraldry!

UKyj2Pr2bPnFWThoKdpKe1skvq9uqt7TGulINbQoaBI3m0ngYXr9R68Dix2FWB4wSlg-sWJNCqVithFDOE6dCvpmQhZhz_917yZx59RxYvs9uXto56WrekWEvqjNMR9U1N9smMFX

Wow thats amazing!! 

I love heraldry! 

And i'm happy i still have one unmarried Xeno from the Lineage XD hopefully i have a chrono left too... Earn francs for the Queen! Long live the Queen!

Congratulations to the Queen's Court on such beautiful heraldry! :D And on such a leap in francs!

King's Court - we aren't far from unlocking our first tapestry for the Court Hall! Keep up the excellent work! Don't forget there are several new ways to earn francs to help earn the final 19 needed to unlock. :) 

Edited by pretty_thumb

1 hour ago, pretty_thumb said:

Congratulations to the Queen's Court on such beautiful heraldry! :D And on such a leap in francs!

King's Court - we aren't far from unlocking our first tapestry for the Court Hall! Keep up the excellent work! Don't forget there are several new ways to earn francs to help earn the final 19 needed to unlock. :) 

I don't have any adult dragons that will count *yet*

But I'm working on it :P

Between this and DCDC I have a busy schedule ahead XD

I almost bred my Baron but at the last second i remembered i had no eggspace. Lucky me! Will trying for a Chrono tomorrow then 😁

Of course it is a Gaia...😅😂

Edited by Mow

11 hours ago, Mow said:

I almost bred my Baron but at the last second i remembered i had no eggspace. Lucky me! Will trying for a Chrono tomorrow then 😁

That lineage is beautiful *A*

22 hours ago, SaberToothMC said:

I don't have any adult dragons that will count *yet*

But I'm working on it :P

Between this and DCDC I have a busy schedule ahead XD

Slow and steady wins the race! ;)

22 hours ago, Mow said:

Yay, I'm glad you realized and didn't lose a baby! 

10 hours ago, Mochi said:

That lineage is beautiful *A*

Agreed! @Mow, you have a fantastic lineage in the works. ^_^

Edited by pretty_thumb

Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Lineage of Court Offspring: Marquise Carolina Crequy-Sartre

Lineage of CB Mate: Duc Gabriel Sage (oh my lord I just looked at his code it's beautiful)

Francs Earned: +2 for marrying a dragon the same colour as gender shared parent. (I don't think the Court Event applies to this because it's a Chrono doing the marrying, not being married by a CO?)

Name: Ninjakittee

Lineage Link: s7UJR

Francs Earned: +2 for being next in rank (Chrono from Thalassa); +2 for matching one parent's colour (Chrono from Chrono); +3 for being a five step spiral lineage; +1 for the current Court Event (baby is a Chrono)

TOTAL FRANCS: +10 francs for the Queen

I'll do some more in a bit, I'm just egglocked for a few hours haha

I would like to request an egg from the King OR Queen + their Beloved!

Court I belong to: Queen's (I would like to request from the King's Court pairing)

Court I belong to: Queen's (I would like to request from the King's Court pairing)

Edited by Ninjakittee

Due to family drama, school, and a new job, I have to quit dragcave (the game). 

Already gotten rid of my scroll... But I'll be on the forums. Sorry guys. 

1 hour ago, SaberToothMC said:

Oh no, dear I hope everything is okay. Hopefully you'll be able to come back to the game when things settle down? Sad to see your scroll is gone, since you could always come back to it, but I'm sure you have your reasons! ^_^ Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk or just vent.

3 hours ago, SaberToothMC said:

o.o

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out well for you.

5 hours ago, SaberToothMC said:

Oh that is sad :( hope everything goes well!

I would like to request an egg from the King and Queen!

Scroll Link: Scroll

Court I belong to: Queen's (I would like to request from the King's Court pairing!)

Can i be on both at the same time? I'm not sure! Edited by Mow

Lineage of Court offspring: Sorciere Maelys Beaumont

Lineage of CB mate: Duc Judicael Foudre

Name: Kigyptnee

Court I belong to: King's

Lineage Link: Mana courses throughout this glassy egg...

I have earned Francs for the King!

Reason no.: Francs for Pairings - marrying a CB the same color of their opposite gender parent

Francs earned: +2

Reason no.: Francs for Offspring - offspring matches one married parent's color, carrying on the family ranking

Not sure if this one counts?

Reason no.: Francs for Offspring - for a five step spiral lineage

I want to donate a lineaged egg!

Transfer Link: Adopt?

Breed of egg/hatchie: Mageia

@Oxuna - accepted your offer. ^_^ 

Francs earned: +2

Reason no.: Francs for Donations -> for donating a bred egg to a member of the opposing court ( tu61w )

Edited by Kigyptnee

9 hours ago, Mow said:

Oh that is sad :( hope everything goes well!

I would like to request an egg from the King and Queen!

Court I belong to: Queen's (I would like to request from the King's Court pairing!)

Can i be on both at the same time? I'm not sure!

Adding you to the list!

8 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

Lineage of Court offspring: Sorciere Maelys Beaumont

Lineage of CB mate: Duc Judicael Foudre

Lineage Link: Mana courses throughout this glassy egg...

Reason no.: Francs for Pairings - marrying a CB the same color of their opposite gender parent

Francs earned: +2

Reason no.: Francs for Offspring - offspring matches one married parent's color, carrying on the family ranking

Not sure if this one counts?

Reason no.: Francs for Offspring - for a five step spiral lineage

I want to donate a lineaged egg!

Transfer Link: Adopt?

Breed of egg/hatchie: Mageia

6 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

@Oxuna - accepted your offer. ^_^ 

Francs earned: +2

Reason no.: Francs for Donations -> for donating a bred egg to a member of the opposing court ( tu61w )

YAY @Kigyptnee! I'm adding your francs to the doc and the treasury now. 

Everything's been updated! The King's Court is now only 9 francs away from unlocking their first bit of heraldry!