pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

7 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Hehe, it's quite alright, I'll go change you now. :) You'll be third in line, if that's okay?

As I said... i am willing to wait.

Just gotta say, I really like that there’s differentiation between the legitimate and illegitimate offspring:) I can’t wait to get my egg now, I’ll probably end up making a placeholder to save its name

3 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

Just gotta say, I really like that there’s differentiation between the legitimate and illegitimate offspring:) I can’t wait to get my egg now, I’ll probably end up making a placeholder to save its name

Yay! I can't wait to be able to send you an egg! :D and to see what you end up with. 

I'm glad illegitimate children get to be princes/princesses, I had my heart set on that title for my illegitimate son of the queen!

40 minutes ago, Ariento said:

I'm glad illegitimate children get to be princes/princesses, I had my heart set on that title for my illegitimate son of the queen!

Oh good! <3 I'm glad everyone's happy with the changes made so far. 

I want to donate a CB egg/hatchie!

Name: MinkishMinx

Scroll Link:Link

Court I belong to: Queen's Court (Long Live the Queen!!) 

Transfer Link: CB Gaia Egg (less than 4 days)

Will accept the first dummy offer! 

33 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

I want to donate a CB egg/hatchie!

Name: MinkishMinx

Scroll Link:Link

Court I belong to: Queen's Court (Long Live the Queen!!) 

Transfer Link: CB Gaia Egg (less than 4 days)

Will accept the first dummy offer! 

I made an offer since I don't have a full court yet. :) If mine was first, can you please hold onto the Celestial for a few minutes until I can hatch the gaia? 

@JavaTigress I've added in the francs for your signature!

Edited by pretty_thumb

On 1/22/2018 at 11:54 PM, Rekha said:

I have earned Francs for the King!

Name:

Scroll Link:

Francs earned: (If you are unsure, leave blank and someone will calculate for you!)

Reason no.: 

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Name:

Scroll Link:

Francs earned: (If you are unsure, leave blank and someone will calculate for you!)

Reason no.: 

I know @MinkishMinx is away and will fill one of these out when she returns, but I'd like to bring to attention the forms that need to be filled out when you've earned francs for the King or Queen. This will help Rekha and I in keeping track of the francs correctly. :) Thanks!

Edited by pretty_thumb

45 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

I made an offer since I don't have a full court yet. :) If mine was first, can you please hold onto the Celestial for a few minutes until I can hatch the gaia? 

@JavaTigress I've added in the francs for your signature!

Ooh@! Thank you thank you, I forgot, I am afraid. XD

Sorry to doublepost BUT I do have a question.

Is the plan for this project to have 'personal halls'?
Like in a certain other lineage project? I think it'd be fun to have, here.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to be here. Now I just need to go and hunt some xenos. 

1 hour ago, JavaTigress said:

I'm not at home so this is just a quick response. I think they could be very fun I will have to see if we can find good clip art in order to do it. Something I will definitely look into cause I think that could be fun. 

However we would need to speak to @MinkishMinx about the option and it would definitely be something for the future. 

Edited by Rekha

1 hour ago, JavaTigress said:

I'm going to say that *if* we did this (we'd of course want @MinkishMinx to give her blessing) this would be something quite far in the future. Especially since the King and Queen's Court Halls are going to be decorated themselves. I also wouldn't want Mink to feel like we just took an idea she's just implemented and slapped it into our project. It would be a little tricky to work into the storyline, since we already have the Court Halls... Maybe Personal Chambers or something if we ever get there. 

48 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to be here. Now I just need to go and hunt some xenos. 

Good luck hunting!!

-- 

ETA: If anyone would like a cheesy gift... Offer a dummy! (I'll be cross posting this to Imperial Harem)

Edited by pretty_thumb

3 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

I'm going to say that *if* we did this (we'd of course want @MinkishMinx to give her blessing) this would be something quite far in the future. Especially since the King and Queen's Court Halls are going to be decorated themselves. I also wouldn't want Mink to feel like we just took an idea she's just implemented and slapped it into our project. It would be a little tricky to work into the storyline, since we already have the Court Halls... Maybe Personal Chambers or something if we ever get there. 

Good luck hunting!!

Yes, excellent points. * Nods* I was jsut having so much fun with it over there. XD

3 hours ago, Rekha said:

I'm not at home so this is just a quick response. I think they could be very fun I will have to see if we can find good clip art in order to do it. Something I will definitely look into cause I think that could be fun. 

However we would need to speak to @MinkishMinx about the option and it would definitely be something for the future. 

Ooh go right on ahead! I think it would be absolutely lovely to have my own Personal Chamber here as well!! I think it'd be adorable especially since we're sister projects. 

1 minute ago, MinkishMinx said:

Ooh go right on ahead! I think it would be absolutely lovely to have my own Personal Chamber here as well!! I think it'd be adorable especially since we're sister projects. 

Thank you beautiful! Sounds like there may very well be personal chambers coming soon!

44 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

42 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Thank you beautiful! Sounds like there may very well be personal chambers coming soon!

Now that Mink has given her blessing, I would like to tentatively announce that Personal Chambers will - at some point in the nearish? farish? future - be a part of the Courts Intrigue. Thanks to MinkishMinx, we have some quite cute surprises in store for you folks! :) 

@Rekha Just took a quick squiz and I'm the waitlist for an egg from the Queen and King. I meant to request one from the Queen and her beloved - I might have messed that up haha. I'd be happy to fill out the form again if you'd like! (Also mm, multiple waitlists is allowed so I might anyway because the Queen's Dauphine pair is beautiful)

Oh, and Personal Chambers! The amazing never ceases tbh

Edited by Ninjakittee

I wanna ask before I start doing anything. Would it be alright if I made graphics? Like simple banners or something?

My computer is updating or else I would quote the form for you @Mochi but you are more than welcome to create graphics for the project. In fact doing so will earn you francs for your kingdom!

@Ninjakittee I will get you added to that list right away. Do you wish to stay on the other list as well?

And yes the amazing shall continue as both projects have a lot in store for the players! 

15 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

I would like to request an egg from the Prince or Princess!

Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Court I belong to: Queen's (Praise Be the Queen)

I have added you to the list and should be able to breed for you within an hour. I have an egg hatching then so yay! 

I have also edited the form to properly read 

I would like to request an egg from the Dauphin or Dauphine!

Also @Mochi here are the proper forms for you once you create a graphic!

I have earned Francs for the King!

Name:

Scroll Link:

Reason no.: 

And here is the value for creating graphics!

+5 for donating graphics

Edited by Rekha

4 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Rekha Ooh, awesome yay! Thanks very much ^.^

Very welcome! =^..^=

I'll let you know how the breeding goes when I am able to breed!

@Ninjakittee I bred them and it was successful, one PM coming your way!

Edited by Rekha

@Rekha Yay! I'll pick that up as soon as DragCave decides to come online again XD (It always picks the worst moments for this lol)

EDIT: Got her! Aaaaaaaaa I'm so excited. She's so pretty - and her code is so so good

Double EDIT: I just took a quick look through the lineage rules and stuff and it's quite possible I missed it (I'm a little tired haha), but do I need to make an announcement for my new precious baby? (Also, because she's from the Dauphine/Dauphin pairing, is she ranked Princess or by her Court ranking system?)

Edited by Ninjakittee