pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

(Part 2)

05_33.png.76aea3dbcbaf67a687ec689ca7a61608.png

Oops, I accidentally added parents to the wrong dragon! Not to worry, I can just select the dragon and click the "Remove Parents" button. No need to start over!

05_67.png.6a103ad1989a70b7855d434285cb8b11.png

8 gens looks good! Now, all those "Expand" buttons look messy. Click "Hide Buttons" so you can get a nice screenshot to share with everyone!

07.thumb.png.91909b8cec99ba94dae1f940cf288575.png

15 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Perfectly acceptable, I'll fix that now. 

To answer your question, offspring from the royal affair pairings will still be considered a prince/princess, though they are illegitimate. I'll consult with @Rekha when I return after my nap and we will discuss adding to either the true royal offspring's titles or to the illegitimates' in order to differentiate on our scrolls. Great question!

AND I finally Got my Xenos all renamed.

I'd like to Introduce THEM All to the Court!

44 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Very nice names! 

@Ariento thank you so much. I will get with @pretty_thumb and see how many francs we think something like that is worth. 

16 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

I just caught this little guy and I’m a total book nerd so I adore its code:rolleyes:

b0EkS (Books? Or am I crazy?):lol:

That does kinda look / soundish like books! Very nice congrats on your catch!

17 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

Renamed

I now need to go thru and make a list of used names so I don't end up copying someone lol

Oh no I didn't even think about that. Accidentally getting someone else's name. 

Edit: I have finally named them!

Edited by Rekha

I would like to request an egg from the Queen + their Beloved!

Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Court I belong to: Queen's

I wanna get one from the princess too, but I just can't say no to the Gaia/Thalassa pairing (I love both those wyrms). Maybe the princess next XD

So I'm pretty sure this discourse is going on already, but the affair children are still princes/princesses, right?

2 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

I would like to request an egg from the Queen + their Beloved!

Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Court I belong to: Queen's

I wanna get one from the princess too, but I just can't say no to the Gaia/Thalassa pairing (I love both those wyrms). Maybe the princess next XD

So I'm pretty sure this discourse is going on already, but the affair children are still princes/princesses, right?

5 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Perfectly acceptable, I'll fix that now. 

To answer your question, offspring from the royal affair pairings will still be considered a prince/princess, though they are illegitimate. I'll consult with @Rekha when I return after my nap and we will discuss adding to either the true royal offspring's titles or to the illegitimates' in order to differentiate on our scrolls. Great question!

I want to donate a CB egg/hatchie!

Name: MinkishMinx

Scroll Link: Link

Court I belong to: Queen's Court

Transfer Link: Ungendered CB Pyro up for grabs!

I have a little CB Pyro Hatchie for adoption! Just offer a dummy egg and I'll accept the first offer I receive. 

@JavaTigress - As long as the image links back to The Courts Intrigue, I'm okay with that! If that's alright with @pretty_thumb and @Rekha, of course.

Here you go: 

aniixenblank.gif

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181564][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/aniixenblank.gif][/url]

Dauphin/Dauphine for the legitimate pair possibly?

oooh pyro lol I offered :)

Edited by TempestSea

Okay so I'm out and about so I can't quote everyone's stuff into the same thread. 

@Ninjakittee you are more than welcome to be on more than one list especially since there is currently a wait. But if you still want to wait I completely understand. I'll get you added when I get home.

@MinkishMinx thank you so much for your donation I'll get those points added very soon! Also I don't mind the graphic not having text on it and if you don't mind I'll add it to the graphics section when I get home. 

@Ariento thank you so much for getting to that answer! I just love the spirit in this lineage and it's sister lineage. 

@TempestSea that's a nice idea. I'll talk with @pretty_thumb when we next talk about that option. 

Edited by Rekha

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Scroll Link: Link

Francs earned: 1 (I think, since we're from the same court) 

Reason no.: Gifted a CB Pyro to TempestSea!

I hope I did this right! 

@Rekha - Feel free to add it to the Graphics section! (: Have fun on the go, wherever you're going! :lol:

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx am doing pokemon go with the hubby Hehe. Thank you and I will double check the value we may need to adjust it as 1 feels a little low to me. 

22 minutes ago, Rekha said:

@MinkishMinx am doing pokemon go with the hubby Hehe. Thank you and I will double check the value we may need to adjust it as 1 feels a little low to me. 

Oooh good luck!! I hope you catch many nice and rare things! I used to play that a lot, but it drained my battery life like a vampire. I got sick of carrying a powerbank around all the time so my pokemon catching days are over.  

5 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Oooh good luck!! I hope you catch many nice and rare things! I used to play that a lot, but it drained my battery life like a vampire. I got sick of carrying a powerbank around all the time so my pokemon catching days are over.  

Haha yea we have to run back to the car often to recharge. Tonight is too cold for me it caused my injuries to hurt so we are sitting in the car spinning two stops. Heading home now though. 

1 minute ago, Rekha said:

Haha yea we have to run back to the car often to recharge. Tonight is too cold for me it caused my injuries to hurt so we are sitting in the car spinning two stops. Heading home now though. 

Oh no, I hope you're feeling okay! The cold can get nasty like that. Rest well!! I hope you feel better soon. :wub: 

@MinkishMinx luckily I'm doing a lot better than I was when I got in my accident. It's what took me from dragcave for like three years. Thank you for your well wishes darling! I took meds and am feeling like 80% better. 

5 hours ago, Ariento said:

Alright, so when you first see open the lineage builder, you're going to see this:

01.png.ca8dda2c193ea2aad85d6f58b0069c68.png

This box is going to be the final product of your lineage. Click the box, and a menu will appear. Click the dropdown to pick a breed and a gender (this is the only one you can pick a gender for, the rest are automatic to match how lineages are set on the site), then click save. I'm going to do a Night Glory Drake since I don't feel like dealing with the dimorphism just yet. I also clicked the shrink icons button, to make it look closer to how lineages look onsite.

02.png.abf6d80f8786e2aa4ced8b90787f2c8b.png

Now, what we have here is a caveborn, since it has no parents! Let's fix that - click the "expand" button to give the dragon you've selected parents. I'm going to make the parents both Day Glory Drakes, because I love weird alternating things.

03.png.048926810cf555eff989880a2cccc294.png

I'm going to make an arrowhead here, but you can do any sort of pattern you can think of! I'm going to click expand on both parents to give the Night Glory some grandparents.

04.png.218e31cfc1f8cc14fbcdf84847f9e94c.png

I paired the Night Glory grandparents with Howler Drakes. Now, if I was doing an even-gen I would click expand on all four grandparents. But I'm doing an arrowhead, so I'm only doing it on the Night Glory grandparents - the Howlers are going to be CB. I'm going to add Day Glory and Honey Drake great-grandparents, yay alternation!

05.png.fc58d7a4197da9f38dac798d7f7927d6.png

I'm going to continue only adding parents for the Day and Night Glory Drakes until I'm satisfied with the length.

5 hours ago, Ariento said:

(Part 2)

05_33.png.76aea3dbcbaf67a687ec689ca7a61608.png

Oops, I accidentally added parents to the wrong dragon! Not to worry, I can just select the dragon and click the "Remove Parents" button. No need to start over!

05_67.png.6a103ad1989a70b7855d434285cb8b11.png

8 gens looks good! Now, all those "Expand" buttons look messy. Click "Hide Buttons" so you can get a nice screenshot to share with everyone!

07.thumb.png.91909b8cec99ba94dae1f940cf288575.png

Thank you so much for making this so concise! I will be adding it to the main posts after dinner. :) @Rekha and I shall discuss the francs you've earned for the Queen's Court!

5 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

Oooh, I can't wait to see their names! I'll be visiting them once a few updates are out of the way ;)

1 hour ago, Mak0 said:

I just caught this little guy and I’m a total book nerd so I adore its code:rolleyes:

b0EkS (Books? Or am I crazy?):lol:

I AM SO JEALOUS. I love. 

12 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

I want to donate a CB egg/hatchie!

Scroll Link: Link

Court I belong to: Queen's Court

Transfer Link: Ungendered CB Pyro up for grabs!

I have a little CB Pyro Hatchie for adoption! Just offer a dummy egg and I'll accept the first offer I receive. 

@JavaTigress - As long as the image links back to The Courts Intrigue, I'm okay with that! If that's alright with @pretty_thumb and @Rekha, of course.

Here you go: 

aniixenblank.gif

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181564][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/aniixenblank.gif][/url]

Of course I'm alright with that! :D Thank you for making such beautiful graphics for us, love! 

9 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

I can see this being their title! @Rekha would you like to weigh in?

7 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:
1 hour ago, TempestSea said:

I can see this being their title! @Rekha would you like to weigh in?

Yay I figured out how to snag a little bit of text to respond to. I love it and think it's prefect. 

1 minute ago, Rekha said:

Yay I figured out how to snag a little bit of text to respond to. I love it and think it's prefect. 

Sweet - I'll add this in to the main post in a few minutes! :wub: 

Alright, I've updated one of the main posts with a Helpful Tools section that includes the name website and the lineage planner help from @Ariento. I can't wait to see this section grow! I'm working on a Special Attributes section as well, though that will probably come later tonight or tomorrow. 

The pairings that Rekha and I are breeding from have also been updated (and I renamed Emeline to mimic this) so that direct heirs (i.e. legitimate children) of the King and Queen take the title Dauphin or Dauphine. Children produced from an affair of the King or Queen will carry the title Prince or Princess, respectively. All others (3G and onward) will follow the color rankings devised by each Court.

30iuuqq.png

It pleases me to have to step up and speak again so soon. I would like to welcome @Ninjakittee to both the project itself and my Court. May your stay here be filled with pleasantries and may you bear many children and grow your line as strong as can be! I look forward to working with you as time goes forward within the Court to best my Husband and His Court. 

Next I would like to take a moment to give a special thanks to both @Ariento and @MinkishMinx for their hard efforts and generosity in assisting the Court and the Kingdom both with your gifts and your wealth of information. I have awarded the Court 1 more franc and will be awarding more for the knowledge that has been passed on by Ariento in an attempt to help others build and plan their family lines. 

Long Live the Queen!

5 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

@Ariento - That really is a detailed tutorial post on the lineage builder! If you, @Rekha and @pretty_thumb don't mind, could I also link that in Imperial Harem's main post? 

I personally don't mind! I think it would be helpful in both and since we are a sister project I don't see a problem with it being shared in both!