pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

@MinkishMinx that's quite fine with me :)

--

ETA: I've also joined the bandwagon and here you can see my Intrigue babies. :D Would you guys like to see the links to your Courts Intrigue groups added in the Halls next to your scrolls? 

Edited by pretty_thumb

I've been debating for the past few days whether or not to join since I'm new at this but I love xenos; I think it's to the point where I might as well since I've thought about it so much. Now the struggle of picking a side.

I'll probably have to nab some more xenos too

Just now, Mochi said:

I've been debating for the past few days whether or not to join since I'm new at this but I love xenos; I think it's to the point where I might as well since I've thought about it so much. Now the struggle of picking a side.

Welcome, Mochi! :D I do hope that you'll join us and continue your xeno collecting - it certainly doesn't matter how new you are! 

1 minute ago, Mochi said:

Yay another with the love for Xeno's! @pretty_thumb and I were so in love with them we just had to use them for our project! I look forward to when you join, I know how difficult it is to pick sides, they are both so wonderful in what they have to offer! 

@pretty_thumb I'd love our Intrigue groups being linked next to our names! Makes it really nice and easy to see what everyone else is up to in the project -- I'll just have to remember to make it public when I actually make it XD

On another note, as long as we keep to the rankings of our Court, we can name the Xeno anything we want (it doesn't have to be French)? Because I assigned 'Sage' to all my CB Xenos as a way to keep track of them and I'd like to keep that in some of them :)

1 minute ago, Ninjakittee said:

On another note, as long as we keep to the rankings of our Court, we can name the Xeno anything we want (it doesn't have to be French)? Because I assigned 'Sage' to all my CB Xenos as a way to keep track of them and I'd like to keep that in some of them :)

While we highly encourage french names we understand if you have some other method of naming. As long as you keep the titles with it, it should be fine for obtaining the naming conventions point score.

2 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@pretty_thumb I'd love our Intrigue groups being linked next to our names! Makes it really nice and easy to see what everyone else is up to in the project -- I'll just have to remember to make it public when I actually make it XD

While French names are highly encouraged, you do not have to use them. As long as the rankings are properly implemented, you will still receive francs for your Court.

i need a male Pyro (then i have all two cbs!) but i have nothing to trade for =/ *goes hunting*

@Mow Yep that is my hope to get two cbs of each. I am horrible with catching but I have been trying, but other things have been important too like breeding reds to prepare for valentines day... and a personal perfect eg that I am working on, and then the other lineages lol. How about this, if I cannot find a trade for it instead of it growing up on my scroll I will send it to you.

Two outside of my breeding pairs as I want to see what I can breed too and make it pretty. I really need to mess around with that site and see what I can think of.

Edited by Rekha

Aww i messed up badly just now -.- i managed to see a Mana Egg in Jungle, but my phone loads so slowly that i was fixed on the loading screen, when i finally saw it it refreshed and i picked up a gold-horned Tangar, bite it and it died lol so i am locked for the next 24 hrs, so much for hunting... But at least my Aegis is now enraged. Haha XD

2 minutes ago, Mow said:

Aww i messed up badly just now -.- i managed to see a Mana Egg in Jungle, but my phone loads so slowly that i was fixed on the loading screen, when i finally saw it it refreshed and i picked up a gold-horned Tangar, bite it and it died lol so i am locked for the next 24 hrs, so much for hunting... But at least my Aegis is now enraged. Haha XD

I wish I had thought of the fact that I would be biting eggs again before I just killed a poor thing so that I could enrage it... cause then it would have had a really cool story to go with it. Ah well! Its close to hatching on my scroll so if it hatches and I haven't found anything, its yours. Thanks for trying and I know the pain of trying to catch on the phone at times, other times its great for me.

2 hours ago, MinkishMinx said:

@Ariento - That really is a detailed tutorial post on the lineage builder! If you, @Rekha and @pretty_thumb don't mind, could I also link that in Imperial Harem's main post? 

It's fine by me

@pretty_thumb @RekhaThank you for the warm welcome!

I've finally decided. That took forever (the curse of my indecisive nature).

I want to join the King's Court!

Name: Mochi

Scroll Link: xxlonewolfxx

I would like to request an egg from the King and Queen!

Court I belong to: King

It was a struggle to decide which titles I preferred and was really close to picking the Queen's Court but gaias are my fave and I like the Viscomte title for them.

10 minutes ago, Mochi said:

It was a struggle to decide which titles I preferred and was really close to picking the Queen's Court but gaias are my fave and I like the Viscomte title for them.

Welcome to The Courts of Intrigue. It is a pleasure to have you aboard and I am pretty certain the King will be pleased by your pledge of loyalty to Him and His Court. 

1 hour ago, Rekha said:

I wish I had thought of the fact that I would be biting eggs again before I just killed a poor thing so that I could enrage it... cause then it would have had a really cool story to go with it. Ah well! Its close to hatching on my scroll so if it hatches and I haven't found anything, its yours. Thanks for trying and I know the pain of trying to catch on the phone at times, other times its great for me.

Thats so sweet of you Rekha! I'll see what i can do tomorrow, or the day after that when ally eggs should finally be hatching XD i hate it when i somehow get all new eggs on the same day...

45 minutes ago, Mochi said:

@pretty_thumb @RekhaThank you for the warm welcome!

I've finally decided. That took forever (the curse of my indecisive nature).

I want to join the King's Court!

I would like to request an egg from the King and Queen!

Court I belong to: King

Hello and welcome! :) I'll give you a proper greeting in the morning, but for now, thank you for joining us! If you've got any questions, let us know.

Edited by pretty_thumb

17 minutes ago, Mow said:

Thats so sweet of you Rekha! I'll see what i can do tomorrow, or the day after that when ally eggs should finally be hatching XD i hate it when i somehow get all new eggs on the same day...

You don't have to but I would be very thankful and happy if you did happen to find something I needed.

13 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@Mochi Yes!! Another member for the King’s Court! We’re catching up:P

You guys are! That's awesome.

-----------

My attempt at building what I hope will be my lineage!

2r3jp0z.png

Edit: I have just added francs for @TempestSea and @Ninjakittee as I just noticed they are both advertising for the project in their signatures with a graphic and a link so +6 Francs to the Queens Court which brings us to 20!

Edit 2: Alright it's almost 3 in the morning for me so I am going to go ahead and head to bed. As much as I want to stay up and wait for eggs to hatch so that I can do things (stubborn Guardian of Nature and Tinsel not hatching), I am gonna get some sleep instead! Guess I will have to save hunting for more Xeno's or things I can trade for Xeno's tomorrow! Goodnight everyone and have a great day to those who are just starting to enjoy their day. I look forward to seeing what I miss during my slumbers!

Edited by Rekha

TdZlAc_BCCvlqFxn1QxOJ77VGlhKJuWpcf6Mck4F4IsOhU3xZEG7W4CoM2xQJq3wv-7Bb1wxvLslYrLW_65gP4UJwIczEt3rsKsQzjYWJozSziYU66mk3SZ4NBV6_APZd9AyU5kT

|| A Word from His Majesty ||

"Greetings, and a most warm welcome to courtesan @Mochi. Your pledge of loyalty to the King has earned you a place of honor in the King's Court Hall. For joining my Court, you have earned the Treasury a total of 1 franc. You can earn several more francs by spreading word of the King's need for court members [advertising in your signature].

Your request for an egg from the Queen and I has been noted - you are second in line to receive one of our offspring. I trust they shall be most safe in your care.

If you have questions about the inner workings of the King's Court, do ask. Despite being busy ruling the Kingdom, I always make time for my courtesans. A ruler without his people is no ruler, after all."

- King Florian Beaumont of Occitanie,

Long Live the King

10 hours ago, TempestSea said:

Dauphin/Dauphine for the legitimate pair possibly?

oooh pyro lol I offered :)

I like this idea.

Because the illigitimates, historically, couldn't inherit the crown, it makes sense if they have a different title.

13 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

I like this idea.

Because the illigitimates, historically, couldn't inherit the crown, it makes sense if they have a different title.

Rekha and I have decided that the illegitimate children will still be honored by bearing the title "prince/princess", while the true heirs will have the Dauphin/Dauphine title, as it translates to something like "heir apparent."

I hate to be a pest but now that we have titles straitened out I'd like to switch wait lists again? Perfectly willing to wait behind whoever is already on the king/queen list

6 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

I hate to be a pest but now that we have titles straitened out I'd like to switch wait lists again? Perfectly willing to wait behind whoever is already on the king/queen list

Hehe, it's quite alright, I'll go change you now. :) You'll be third in line, if that's okay?