Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Added everyone above this post! ♥ I've a lot more down time than I thought I would and the data plan here is awesome. I had some kitties designed and uploaded earlier and had some eggos I meant to trade for Valentine's with, but got lazy. So, I decided to have some fun with you guys! 

I want to join the Black Kitty Raffle!

Name: HeDy 
Clan: Sky Clan

Choice of Kitty: Ribbon Kitty!

OMG I can't believe I nearly missed this XD 

Name: pretty_thumb

Choice of Kitty: PRINCESS bc same:wub: 

Name: Zidya

Choice of Kitty: Ribbon kitty

Edited by pretty_thumb

Name: Guillotine
Clan: Rose

Choice of Kitty: Cherry Blossom

Good luck to the other entrants!

Name: Mochi
Clan: Jade

Choice of Kitty: 
Cherry Blossom Kitty

Omg all the black kitties are so adorable!

Name: PrinzFeuer

Choice of Kitty: 
Cherry Blossom Kitty

How did you choose your concubine as dragoness? I'm confused!

Edit: i'm still desperately searching for soulstones 😢 you guys any more luck?

Name: Mow

Choice of Kitty: Ribbon 
Kitty

Edited by Mow

I want to breed too! 

But i'm not finished with Val Dergs.

This Holiday wasnt really successful so far :(

Name: WildDragonFlying
Clan: Jade Clan

Choice of Kitty: Cherry Blossom Kitty

(Sorry for lack of activity; I've been battling a brutal head cold and feels like I've sneezed out my weight in the disgusting byproduct of stuffed sinuses)

29 minutes ago, Mow said:

I want to breed too! 

But i'm not finished with Val Dergs.

This Holiday wasnt really successful so far :(

Oh no, Mow! :( Why hasn't it been successful? Anything we can do to help?

21 minutes ago, WildDragonFlying said:

(Sorry for lack of activity; I've been battling a brutal head cold and feels like I've sneezed out my weight in the disgusting byproduct of stuffed sinuses)

I'm sorry you've been ill! I understand where you're coming from - I've used so many tissues the past week or so, it's awful!

I needed about a ton of them myself lol I hope you are better now? 

Hm i havent gotten any dergs for freezing so far and am still laking one Soulstone ^^ and i need two lineaged ones witch are hard to come by, especially as i have nothing to trade for... 

A 3g RA of mine is in the AP at 5 d 20 (aoYVa) and i would love to get it.. Ihabe allready missed the 4g rosebud from white yesterday :/

Name: JavaTigress
Clan:  Rose

Choice of Kitty: Cherry Blossom Kitty

Thanks for lettignme know @MinkishMinx

Edited by JavaTigress

Name: Peachycupcake525
Clan: Sky

Choice of Kitty: Cherry Blossom Kitty

These are so cute!

Just got back to the hotel! I'm going to take a quick shower and then I'll do the updates. ♥

ETA: All entrants have been updated! I think I've caught a bit of a flu so I'm off to bed now. A little drowsy on meds. Will reply to everyone properly after a good sleep!

Edited by MinkishMinx

6 hours ago, Mow said:

Hm i havent gotten any dergs for freezing so far and am still laking one Soulstone ^^ and i need two lineaged ones witch are hard to come by, especially as i have nothing to trade for... 

A 3g RA of mine is in the AP at 5 d 20 (aoYVa) and i would love to get it.. Ihabe allready missed the 4g rosebud from white yesterday :/

I will keep my eye out in the AP and on some of the threads on the forum :) I had a LOT of trouble getting my second Soulstone, actually just finally got it a few hours ago. Have you had any luck now? Soulstones have been scarce this year, I guess since they're so relatively new? 

I'm still a bit sick but ever since I had mono a couple years ago I'm pretty much always ill >.<

4 hours ago, MinkishMinx said:

Just got back to the hotel! I'm going to take a quick shower and then I'll do the updates. ♥

ETA: All entrants have been updated! I think I've caught a bit of a flu so I'm off to bed now. A little drowsy on meds. Will reply to everyone properly after a good sleep!

Oh no, Mink! Please get better soon. The flu's no fun - took me out for a few weeks around this past Christmas. Do drink lots of fluids and rest up!

Name: TempestSea

Choice of Kitty: 
Princess Kitty

Lol yes! the hat - haz to have the hat:) (grabby paws!!!)

And seriously y'all we have to make a list of ppl's scroll names - How am I supposed to send valentines if you haz a secret name???

Edited by TempestSea

Does anybody want a pretty Mutamore from Rosebud? I don't generally collect Hol x Hol lines (Snows being the exception because I have a problem) but these two are nice together.

I keep wanting to help with CB Soulstones but I caught both of mine on their release so I can't catch any this year T.T

I Pledge Loyalty to the Sky Clan 

Name: Mistywolf77
Link to Scroll: My Scroll

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

@mistywolf77 Welcome to the lineage! :wub: And especially welcome to Sky Clan - I imagine the Clan Leader will be along in a bit to give you a proper welcome, ah hah

12 hours ago, WildDragonFlying said:

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better now. Nose ailments are just the worst. *hugs* I feel like plucking my own nose off and stomping on it. It tasks me so. Get well soon! ♥

11 hours ago, Mow said:

Hope you're feeling better too!  What kind of lineages Valentine's are you looking for? I can help you keep a lookout in the AP, and for your RA as well.  

4 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

I will keep my eye out in the AP and on some of the threads on the forum :) I had a LOT of trouble getting my second Soulstone, actually just finally got it a few hours ago. Have you had any luck now? Soulstones have been scarce this year, I guess since they're so relatively new? 

I'm still a bit sick but ever since I had mono a couple years ago I'm pretty much always ill >.<

Oh no, Mink! Please get better soon. The flu's no fun - took me out for a few weeks around this past Christmas. Do drink lots of fluids and rest up!

Thanks babe, I hope you feel better soon too! I was ill over Christmas as well!  Somehow I seem to fall I'll during DC events. Hmm! Do take care! *hugs* 

2 hours ago, TempestSea said:

Name: TempestSea

Choice of Kitty: 
Princess Kitty

Lol yes! the hat - haz to have the hat:) (grabby paws!!!)

And seriously y'all we have to make a list of ppl's scroll names - How am I supposed to send valentines if you haz a secret name???

I'll add you to the raffle really soon! I'll add the scroll names to the member list when I get back from my trip, but for now,  the Google Doc does have all the scrolls recorded! I think it's the column just next to the names. 

1 hour ago, Ninjakittee said:

Does anybody want a pretty Mutamore from Rosebud? I don't generally collect Hol x Hol lines (Snows being the exception because I have a problem) but these two are nice together.

I keep wanting to help with CB Soulstones but I caught both of mine on their release so I can't catch any this year T.T

That's a really beautiful pairing! Too bad I'm locked right now. :( Hope this pretty one finds a good home!

1 hour ago, mistywolf77 said:

I Pledge Loyalty to the Sky Clan 

Link to Scroll: My Scroll

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Hi there and welcome to Imperial Harem!! ♥ It's so lovely to have you here with us. (: Either pretty_thumb or I will give you a proper welcome soon. In the meantime, I'll add you to the wait list! I hope you do have fun with us, we're looking forward to having fun with you! ♥

Name: Ariento
Clan: Rose Clan

Choice of Kitty: Princess Kitty

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

The Sky Clan welcomes you, @mistywolf77
Welcome to Imperial Harem! ♥ It's so wonderful to have you here with us. I've added you to the wait list for a Heavenly egg. In the meantime, there are many active breeders here as well who often offer their bred Harem eggs for adoption, so you can keep an eye out for those! We also currently have a Lunar New Year event ongoing, feel free to join us! 

We're a friendly bunch so if you ever feel lost or overwhelmed, don't hesitate to post and ask! You're part of our happy family now. ♥♥♥

images.png