Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

17 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

@pretty_thumb - is your honored waitlist open for the February 21st and beyond already? :) 

@pretty_thumb @Rekha @Mak0 - All of your sneaky posts look great by the way. ^_^ 

Sorry, I just added in that it's closed D: We want to give folks a bit of time to know to look out for the waitlists opening!

| New - Clan Leader Halls and Honored Lines |

These special halls are where our esteemed leaders conduct their clan business.
Here, you'll find information about their Honored Lines, as well as other Clan related information.

They will be found in the Clan Hall section, but I'm posting the information here for your reference!

The wait lists for Honored Lines will be open after DC's Valentine's event. But for now, feel free to browse (the clan leaders did such an awesome job!)

Hall of Jade Honor

Jade Leader - @Rekha 

Hall of Rose Honor

Rose Leader - @Mak0

Hall of Sky Honor

Sky Leader - @pretty_thumb

Edited by MinkishMinx

7 hours ago, MinkishMinx said:

I know the different Clan Flavor systems can be confusing sometimes.

Now I'd really like to now what the three clans taste like :3

And wohoo Clan Leaders 😍 i'm really amazed by what you brought to us :3

A Royal Offspring has actually grown up this time! 
Name: Fetus
Link to Scroll: here
Clan I belong to: Rose

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Daoqie Tian
Lineage: here
Color: bloo

Favor Points: (nani)

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name: Fetoos

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Concubine Xiangwang Yu
Lineage Code of CB Mate: tmE6l
Color: gREEn

Favor Points: (???)

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Festus
Clan I belong to: manly flower
Lineage of Egg: tada

leskoo

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: blue / precog'ed male
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: See the baby!
Teleport Link / PM Link:
Offer a dummy!

4 hours ago, Mow said:

Now I'd really like to now what the three clans taste like :3

And wohoo Clan Leaders 😍 i'm really amazed by what you brought to us :3

I'm just full of interesting typos, am I not? :rolleyes: (I'm pretty sure it's my greed talking!) 

And yes, I'm floored by the amount of creativity and dedication our Clan Leaders have put into creating their lines! 

2 hours ago, Fetus said:

A Royal Offspring has actually grown up this time! 
Name: Fetus

Color: bloo

Favor Points: (nani)

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name: Fetoos

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Concubine Xiangwang Yu
Lineage Code of CB Mate: tmE6l
Color: gREEn

Favor Points: (???)

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Festus
Clan I belong to: manly flower
Lineage of Egg: tada

leskoo

I'll add the points for your Prince! (: And congrats to the couple for their first offspring! 

13 minutes ago, catstaff said:

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Color / Gender of Hatchie: blue / precog'ed male
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: See the baby!
Teleport Link / PM Link:
Offer a dummy!

Aww thanks for offering up a hatchie! :wub: 

Edited by MinkishMinx

tofubanner.png

| Tofu's New Year Festival is finally Here! |

This is Imperial Harem's first ever special Lunar New Year Event! Since the main Valentine's event will be on-going, I wanted to create an event that isn't breeding related so it will not clash with anyone's plans. I'll also be away from 9 Feb to 21 Feb so I wanted a simple event that wouldn't really require my online presence.

I hope you guys will enjoy it! (: 

The Main Event Post can be found here.

But as always, for your reference, I've copied and pasted the contents below!

Note: If you don't already have a Personal Hall post, I'll only be able to link it to the Main Post for you within the next day or so.
You'll still be able to participate in the event if you don't have a linked Personal Hall post, though!

FestiveDivider.png

Hi everyone! I am Tofu, these are my siblings! We are proud to be the hosts of Imperial Harem’s first Lunar New Year festival. It is the year of the Dog, you see, and we decided to pay all of you a visit from our hometown.

This is how we usually celebrate during the Lunar New Year: we decorate our houses, dress up in our spiffiest clothes and then visit our friends to offer them our good wishes for the year ahead.

This year, we heard news that the some of the members of Imperial Harem have created the most beautiful Personal Halls. We're still new here though, so I have a request! Please adopt one of us for your Personal Hall! Think of it as having a resident house-dog for the New Year! We would love to be your honored guests and show you how we celebrate the Lunar New Year.

Will you celebrate with us?

FestiveDivider.png

- You need to have a Personal Hall post in order to join. If you don’t have one yet, feel free to refer to this post to see how to create one!

- You can decorate your Personal Hall as much or as little as you’d like! This is all for fun, so please don’t feel pressured in any way.

- Each member should post a visitation form for at least 3 different people. But there’s no limit so visit and tag as many friends as you’d like!

- You can visit the member’s list here to visit each other’s halls.

- To let everyone know you’re celebrating, you can include a link to your personal hall in your signature. You could use a text link, or you can use this cute tiny tofu:

Advert.png << -- (copy and paste me in your signature!)

FestiveDivider.png

Decorating Phase - 7 Feb - 15 Feb

Step One - Adopt a Tofu Puppy!

Each member can choose to adopt one of us as your personal Tofu mascot! There are 6 of us to choose from.

Doggy1.png     Doggy2.png    Doggy3.png   Doggy4.png   Doggy5.png   Doggy6.png

Once you’ve selected one of us, simply copy and paste our picture any where in your Personal Hall post! Feel free to give us a nickname so we'll really feel like we're your beloved dog. :wub: 

Step Two - Pick a Gift

No one visits a friend empty handed during the Lunar New Year! Pick one of the 6 auspicious gifts to bring along with you when visiting your friends.  

GiftAngbao.png    GiftAngbao2.png    GiftDecor.png    GiftFirecracker.png    GiftFireworks.png    GiftOrange.png

Once you’ve selected a gift, simply copy and paste its picture any where in your Personal Hall post!

Step Three - Decorate your Halls

Part of the fun of Lunar New Year is making your home all festive! Here are some decorations that you can use to spruce up your Personal Hall. Of course, if you happen to find some elsewhere, you can totally use them as well.

You can pick up as many decorations as you’d like! To use them, copy and paste them anywhere in your Personal Hall post.

Decorative Elements: 

Refer to the main event post! 

Decorative Pictures

Refer to the main event post! 

To give you an example of how you could decorate your hall, Mink and her personal mascot Wang Wang have decorated her Personal Hall!

Click here to have a look at the Hall of Mink.
ClanMink.png

FestiveDivider.png

Visiting Phase - 16 Feb - 28 Feb

Step 4 - Let the visiting and gifting begin!

It’s time for the fun to begin! Visit as many of your friends’ Personal Halls that you like. I’d say you should visit at least 3 of them, but really, the more the merrier!

Once you’ve visited your friend’s Hall and enjoyed how beautiful it looks, let them know you paid them a visit by using the form below:

Happy Lunar New Year { @your friend’s name }! I paid you a visit!

Forum Name:
Clan:

My Tofu Dog:

-- copy and paste your Tofu mascot's picture here! --

My Gift:

-- copy and paste the picture of your gift here --

My New Year Wish for you:

-- Write a nice little message to wish your friend well! --

Every time you receive a visitation form from a friend, you can copy and paste their Tofu Dog, Gift and New Year Wish in your own Personal Hall post - just to keep a record of your visitors!

Collect as many different Tofu Dogs, gifts and well wishes as you can!

At the end of the Festival, you’ll get to keep all the Tofu Dogs you’ve collected as Welcome graphic avatars! This includes both your Personal Mascot as well as all the Tofu Dog visitors you received! 

Preview of Tofu Dog Avatar: 

coming soon!

Cloudleft.png              Cloudleft.png         Cloudright.png

SpringFlowersleft.pngClanSkyDefBoy.pngSpringFlowersright.png

| Welcome |

Doggy6.png

Hello! I am Senshi and I'm here to welcome you to Messy's Hall. There's not much here right now as Messy's too tired out from decorating but do check back later and don't forget to bring some treats for me!

| My Imperial Harem Dragons |

None yet, but you'll get to meet future consorts and concubines very soon.

| My Graphics Gallery |

To be added!

Edited by onemessyperson

52 minutes ago, onemessyperson said:

The Lunar New Year's event looks fun! I hope it's not too late to get a clan hall @MinkishMinx. I'll fill in the blanks tomorrow as I'm quite sleepy rn lol

ClanSkyDefBoy.png

| Welcome  |

| My Graphics Gallery |

Ooh it's not at all! I'll link your post to the Member's section in a bit! (: ETA: Linked! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: catstaff

Link to Scroll: My Scroll

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: hatchie
Points earned: +2
Recipient of Gift: Ariento
Lineage Code of Gift: over here

awww i forget to offer an eggo XD
i was so exited to read the whole new lunar year stuff that i totally forgot

and i was like "what did i wanted to do here? ... nevermind" .. XD 

next time ;) it's not urgend anyway just - greed XD 

RoseEasterPink.png

SpringFlowersleft.png Welcome to Catstaff's Corner SpringFlowersright.png

Rose petals unfold
Spreading their sweet, soft perfume
Calling all the bees

SpringFlowersleft.png             babiesprize.png            SpringFlowersright.png

~ My Imperial Harem Dragons ~

Couples

Spoiler

Yu Junlong Wangzi (Dragon Ruler) and his concubine Hua Xiachen Guifei (Summer Morning)

Yu Hefang Gongzhu (Fragrant Waterlily) and her consort Hua Guiying Fuma (Cinnamon Hero)

Hua Chenqiu Wangzi and his concubine Tian Yawen Guifei (Graceful Cloud Patterns)

Tian Qingju Gongzhu (Blue Chrysanthemum) and her consort Hua Hengbai Fuma (Steadfast Cedar)

Hua Changda Wangzi (Great Sunlight) and his concubine Yu Huanjia Guifei (Happy Home)

Tian Lanyue Gongzhu (Blue Moon) and her consort Tian Yangtao Fuma (Large Ocean Waves)

Hua Qiuning Gongzhu (Serene Autumn) and her consort Tian Xuefeng Fuma (Studies Wind)

Hua Zhihao Wangzi (Brave Ambition) and his concubine Tian Lanxian Guifei (Blue Fairy)

Tian Kunyi Gongzhu (Earth Harmony) and her consort Hua Jingyi Fuma (Quiet Happiness)

Hua Lingmei Gongzhu (Beautiful Cherry Blossom) and her consort Yu Wuyang Fuma (Military Male)

Hua Guilei Gongzhu (Laurel Bud) and her consort Hua Wuhan Fuma (Military Self-Restraint)

Tian Wuyang Wangzi (Military Man) and his concubine Hua Meilan Guifei (Beautiful Orchid)

Yu Anyin Gongzhu (Quiet Sound) and her consort Hua Guanwu Fuma (Military Crown)

Hua Guanyin Wangzi (Silver Crown) and his concubine Yu Shufen Guifei (Charming Fragrance)

Hua Anhuang Gongzhu (Quiet Phoenix) and her consort Yu Jiahao Fuma (Brave Family)

Yu Xunyong Wangzi (Brave Deed) and his concubine Hua Qiuling Guifei (Autumn Spirit)

Hua Qiangshi Wangzi (Strong Stone) and his concubine Tian Zemin Guifei (Quick Brilliance)

Yu Kunli Gongzhu (Beautiful Female) and her consort Hua Zhongli Fuma (Power of Loyalty)

Hua Chenyang Wangzi (Morning Sun) and his concubine Yu Xiulan Guifei (Beautiful Orchid)

Hua Ningchi Gongzhu (Serene Pond) and her consort Tian Jiahao Fuma (Brave Family)

Tian Hongshui Wangzi (Great Water) and his concubine Tian Luoyang Guifei (Ocean Whorl)

Tian Haidong Wangzi (Eastern Ocean) and his concubine Hua Huangmei Guifei (Beautiful Phoenix)

Hua Xiaming Gongzhu (Bright Rosy Clouds) and her consort Yu Rudong Fuma (Scholar of the East)

Yu Anhong Wangzi (Silent Wild Swan) and his concubine Hua Fengui Guifei (Fragrance of Laurel)

Hua Junhuang Wangzi (Bright Ruler) and his concubine Yu Hanling Guifei (Spirit of Self-Restraint)

Yu Tulin Wangzi (Forest Map) and his concubine Hua Julei Guifei (Chrysanthemum Bud)

Hua Lichao Wangzi (Power to Overcome) and his concubine Tian Qingshui Guifei (Blue Water)

Hua Shengbai Wangzi (Living Cedar) and his concubine Yu Anling Guifei (Quiet Tinkling of Jade)

Tian Langang Wangzi (Blue Harbor) and his concubine Yu Xinling Guifei (Joyous Tinkling of Jade)

Yu Dieling Gongzhu (Butterfly Spirit) and her consort Tian Huangzhi Fuma (Shining Purpose)

Hua Zhuying Gongzhu (Vermilion Red Firefly) and her consort Yu Dunzhong Fuma (Honest Loyalty)

Hua Qiongdie Gongzhu (Red Jade Butterfly) and her consort Yu Jingang Fuma (Strong Metal)

Hua Hongbao Gongzhu (Vermilion Jewel) and her consort Yu Qianru Fuma (Humble Scholar)

Hua Wenzhe Wangzi (Wise Literature) and his consort Tian Lanxing Guifei (Blue Star)

Hua Pengshu Wangzi (Good Friend) and his consort Tian Chundie Guifei (Spring Butterfly)

Lotus Master Tian Xin Ri (Heart of the Sun) and his consort Hua Xin Hong Guifei (Heart of the Rainbow)

Unattached Imperial Princes and Princesses

Spoiler

Yu Julin Wangzi (Large Forest)

Yu Langshi Wangzi (Honest Gentleman)

Yu Junyong Wangzi (Brave Ruler)

Yu Huangri Wangzi (Shining Sun)

Hua Fengwei Wangzi (Robust Maple)

Hua Langyi Wangzi (Resolute Gentleman)

Hua Sunye Wangzi (Wild Falcon)

Tian Xianglong Wangzi (Good Luck Dragon)

Tian Juhai Wangzi (Big Ocean)

Tian Gengang Wangzi (Strong Foundation)

Tian Gangzhou Wangzi (Strong Ship)

Yu Yanmei Gongzhu (Gorgeous Plum)

Yu Aijing Gongzhu (Gentle Love)

Yu Lixing Gongzhu (Beautiful Star)

Yu Niaolu Gongzhu (Green Bird)

Yu Hejuan Gongzhu (Graceful Water Lily)

Yu Chunwei Gongzhu (Spring Fern)

Yu Diaoning Gongzhu (Peaceful Melody)

Yu Huina Gongzhu (Delicate Orchid)

Yu Jinsha Gongzhu (Silk Brocade)

Yu Taona Gongzhu (Delicate Peach)

Hua Runmao Gongzhu (Soft Cat)

Tian Minmao Gongzhu (Gentle Cat)

Tian Hengbao Gongzhu (Precious Lady)

Lotus Oracle Tian Xin Ji (Heart of Beauty)

My Story Couple:

The Artist and the Silversmith

Yu Langdu Yinjiang (True Gentleman) and his beloved Hua Qiongzhen Yishujia (Precious Red Jade)

Spoiler

As a daughter of the Rose Clan, Hua Qiongzhen entered the Imperial Harem at a young age, knowing that her Clan expected her to gain the attention of one of the Imperial Princes. But while she fully possessed the delicate beauty of the Rose Clan, Qiongzhen was almost painfully shy. Her self-consciousness also kept her from success as a dancer, since she actually feared being on display and the center of attention. Her true skills lay in the fine arts: calligraphy and painting. Qiongzhen's bird-and-flower scrolls brightened the walls of the Harem, greatly admired by members of the Imperial Family and their prospective mates. After several of the princesses requested the shy girl decorate their favorite silk fans, the Harem Mistress decided that her artistry earned her the chance to try to impress one of the princes.

Unfortunately, Qiongzhen's extreme shyness annoyed the first prince to whom she was presented. Having heard all his life of the famed dancing skills of the Rose Daughters, he quickly lost patience with the blushing girl who stumbled in the dance whenever she noticed him watching. Her failure to please him only exacerbated her self-consciousness and caused her to withdraw further. She fared no better upon being presented to a second prince, and by the time she faced a third, her discomfort with the entire situation left her barely capable of stammering out the proper greeting, much less of carrying out a conversation. After her third failed attempt at attracting a prince, Qiongzhen was certain she would be sent from the Harem in disgrace.

As Harem women seldom left their halls, purveyors of fine silks, perfumes, and jewels came to them to display and sell their wares. While the vast majority of these merchants were female, exceptions were sometimes made. Yu Langdu was one of those exceptions. A fine silversmith of the Jade Clan, he excelled in both carving jade and in making the most intricate silver filigree, but as an orphan, he had neither mother nor sister to show his finished pieces to the women of the Imperial Harem. So he petitioned His Imperial Majesty to grant him the privilege of entering within, that the Imperial ladies might adorn themselves with his work. Langdu's jewelry being most exquisite, permission was soon granted.

On Langdu's first visit, he was struck by the beauty of the paintings decorating the walls of the small entry hall in which he was obliged to conduct his business. He inquired as to the artist, and learned that they were done by one of the Harem's inhabitants, the shy Qiongzhen. After several visits, he realized the artist was the timid girl who always hung back until all the others had seen and bought what they wished. Kind by nature as well as admiring of her paintings, he started to seek her out once the crowd thinned, to make sure she had her chance to shop  as well as to compliment her on her skills. He never pressed her for conversation, as that might have been taken as abuse of his privilege of speaking directly to the Harem inhabitants, but always remained willing to listen if she chose to speak, and patient about deciphering her shyly stuttered words.

An artist in his own right as a silversmith and gemcutter, Langdu paid Qiongzhen the great compliment of basing the motifs of several pieces of jewelry on her paintings. While she browsed his wares, he would speak with her about design and art, and how he adapted her ink-on-silk designs into three-dimensional jewelry. His calm manner and her interest in his own obvious talent led Qiongzhen to make an effort to break past her innate shyness and do more than answer direct questions when he spoke to her. She soon came to treasure the times she spent in soft conversation with the gentle jeweler, admitting to herself that she had feelings for Langdu that, as a prospective Imperial concubine, she had no right to have.

Langdu quickly found himself growing fond of the girl, but knowing he had no right to care for a member of the Imperial Harem, had tried to bury those feelings. But when a quietly weeping Qiongzhen related the tale of her utter failure to interest three of the princes, Langdu grew bold. Seeking another audience with His Imperial Majesty, he threw himself on the Emperor's mercy by admitting to having feelings for one of the Harem women. He begged to be allowed to pay court to Qiongzhen, pointing out that several of the princes had already rejected her as a possible concubine and that the girl was most unhappy and fearful for her future as a result. He ended his petition by prostrating himself before the Emperor and begging that if his audacious request was too insulting, could his execution at least be swift and painless?

His Imperial Majesty was moved by the silversmith's plea. He consulted with the Harem Mistress, and learned that the girl in question would be the most overlooked creature within the Harem but for her artistic talent, and that even when offered praise, she attempted to blend in with the walls rather than gracefully accept adulation. And that it was true that she had failed to please three of the princes due to her crippling shyness. The Emperor decided to reward Langdu's honesty and secure the girl's future - and a discount on Langdu's jewelry for the rest of the Harem - at the same time. He sent for Qiongzhen and a priest, seeing the couple honorably wed to one another before the moon rose that night.

And so Qiongzhen left the Imperial Harem, not in disgrace due to the skills she lacked, but as an honored wife to the man who loved her for the skills she did have. Langdu treated her like the most precious of treasures and while she always remained shy with strangers, she blossomed in his company. Their days were filled with happiness and beauty as they worked at their respective crafts. And when children arrived to complete their family, they too were taught the skills of their parents, and to always offer kindness and friendship to those considered socially inept.

Spoiler

Next planned breeding: April 21

Sons of the line should be titled (Name) the Silversmith, or use the Chinese title Yinjiang.

Daughters of the line should be titled (Name) the artist, or use the Chinese title Yishujia.

Because Langdu saw and valued Qiongzhen despite her shyness and lack of social skills, his children learned to do the same. Progeny of the line will only ever take one mate, and often seek out those who have been rejected by others in the past. (In other words, if you've got a concubine or consort prospect that's been refused by a royal, try her/him with one of these story-children!)

~ Just who is Catstaff anyway? ~

The short version, I'm a happily married mother of one teenager and two cats, a fast-food worker and struggling author, and a 10-year Dragon Cave veteran. Oh yes, I write haiku and other poetry, and that's my spring haiku up there. I plan to rotate them with the seasons. Any questions?

~ My Graphics Gallery ~

In case you couldn't tell, I'm pretty clueless at putting graphics into posts. But Ling Ling and Fu Fu my doggy ambassadors welcome you all the same!

Doggy1.pngDoggy6.png

CrewFerret.pngCrewGuinea.pngCrewRabbit.pngCrewTerrier.png

Egg2.pngDonut5.pngCupcake1.pngCupcake3.pngEgg1-1.pngCupcake4.png

Donut1.pngDonut5.pngDonut3.png  Donut6.png Donut5.png CottonGreen.png CottonRed.png CottonGreen.png

GumdropPink.png GumdropPink.png GumdropBlue.png Donut3.png Donut1.png GumdropPink.png Cupcake1.png CottonOrange.png CottonBlue.png Egg1-1.png GumdropPink.png CottonBlue.png GumdropPink.png Egg3-1.pngCupcake1.png Donut6.png

Edited by catstaff

@MinkishMinx Ooh, Tofu! All the pups are so cuteI! I'm gonna be on mobile only for a couple days so I'll have to wait T.T But its so cool!

(Also, no rush on this but just so I don't forget, would it be at all possible tp get the image of my fluff pet kitty isolated? With or without the squeaky mouse. I just wanna put it by Titania's story on my Hall haha)

4 hours ago, catstaff said:

Thank you for gifting:D I’ve made note of these points for, Mink! Once I have access to my computer I’ll update the document with them as well.

22 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg
Clan I belong to: Sky

Lineage of Egg: lineage
Generation of Egg: 5

Teleport Link / PM Link: Adopt?

Still available if anyone wants to adopt him/her ^_^ 

Also, Prince Xia and Prince Yun Qi are ready/available to breed today if anyone is interested... just post in the thread which Prince you would like a potential offspring from and I’ll send you a transfer if they breed successfully! :D 

As a side note, you can also request to be added to their wait lists, where their next breeding is after Valentine’s season. :) 

7 hours ago, catstaff said:

Thanks so much for gifting a little hatchie! (: I'll add the points for you soon! 

7 hours ago, Mow said:

awww i forget to offer an eggo XD
i was so exited to read the whole new lunar year stuff that i totally forgot

and i was like "what did i wanted to do here? ... nevermind" .. XD 

next time ;) it's not urgend anyway just - greed XD 

Hehehe. You're so cute. *boop* 

7 hours ago, catstaff said:

ClanRoseDefault.png 

| Welcome to Catstaff's Corner |

More about me and mine coming soon!

| My Graphics Gallery |

I'll link your personal hall right after this! (: 

6 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

@MinkishMinx Ooh, Tofu! All the pups are so cuteI! I'm gonna be on mobile only for a couple days so I'll have to wait T.T But its so cool!

(Also, no rush on this but just so I don't forget, would it be at all possible tp get the image of my fluff pet kitty isolated? With or without the squeaky mouse. I just wanna put it by Titania's story on my Hall haha)

The pups are pleased that you're pleased by them! :P Yup, that's fine! I'll PM the little one to you later. 

3 hours ago, Mak0 said:

Thank you for gifting:D I’ve made note of these points for, Mink! Once I have access to my computer I’ll update the document with them as well.

Ooh thanks so much, love! :wub: 

2 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

Still available if anyone wants to adopt him/her ^_^ 

Also, Prince Xia and Prince Yun Qi are ready/available to breed today if anyone is interested... just post in the thread which Prince you would like a potential offspring from and I’ll send you a transfer if they breed successfully! :D 

As a side note, you can also request to be added to their wait lists, where their next breeding is after Valentine’s season. :) 

Ooh what a lovely pair of Princes. (: May they breed well!! 

@MinkishMinx Oh, awesome! Thank you so much ^.^

Sorry I'm so gpne atm,, I'm away from home so just mobile. (I'll post all my forms when I get back!)

46 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@MinkishMinx Oh, awesome! Thank you so much ^.^

Sorry I'm so gpne atm,, I'm away from home so just mobile. (I'll post all my forms when I get back!)

No worries! I'll PM the picture of your little kitty to you soon! 

Oh this looks like such a lovely event! I'll have to see if I can get my actual laptop to cooperate long enough for me to participate in some of this XD my tablet is very weird about copying and pasting stuff on this forum, and so is my phone, even on desktop version -.-

19 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Anyone want this little hatchling? Grows up in seven hours (Valentine lineage)...

THANK YOU!!!!!! :wub: What a beautiful line! 

5 hours ago, WildDragonFlying said:

Oh this looks like such a lovely event! I'll have to see if I can get my actual laptop to cooperate long enough for me to participate in some of this XD my tablet is very weird about copying and pasting stuff on this forum, and so is my phone, even on desktop version -.-

Yess, I despair in attempting to do any sort of formatting on my phone. Even the desktop version isn't exactly user friendly. No worries though, there's plenty of time left! I'll probably only be really active myself during the last week of the event. 

A Royal Offspring has grown up!
Name: PrinzFeuer
Link to Scroll: prinzfeuer
Clan I belong to: Jade

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: 
Color: red

Favor Points: +2 to rose it think

My little Gem hatched red too, lets see if its female ;)