Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

30 minutes ago, Ariento said:

I want to join the Black Kitty Raffle!

Name: Ariento
Clan: Rose Clan

Choice of Kitty: Princess Kitty

Added you to the list, good luck!! ♥♥

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Fetus
Link to Scroll: here
Clan I belong to: 
Ruz

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Cuan Tian
Lineage: hnn
Color: bloo

Favor Points: (??)

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Cuan Tian
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Concubine Qincai Yu  
Lineage Code of CB Mate: hrrrr
Color: gREEn

Favor Points: (??)

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Lineage of Egg: hmmmm

on a roll, please tell me if i miss something, i'm having a hard time keeping track of this 8)

5 minutes ago, Fetus said:

Name: Fetus
Link to Scroll: here
Clan I belong to: 
Ruz

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Cuan Tian
Lineage: hnn
Color: bloo

Favor Points: (??)

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Cuan Tian
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Concubine Qincai Yu  
Lineage Code of CB Mate: hrrrr
Color: gREEn

Favor Points: (??)

Lineage of Egg: hmmmm

on a roll, please tell me if i miss something, i'm having a hard time keeping track of this 8)

Everything looks good! Will tabulate and add the points in a bit!

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Ariento

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

Clan I belong to: Rose

#6 - I have bred a 3rd Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name: (leave blank if still an egg) 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
yLNM6
Generation: 3

Points earned: 2?

2 hours ago, Ariento said:

Name: Ariento

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

Clan I belong to: Rose

#6 - I have bred a 3rd Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name: (leave blank if still an egg) 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
yLNM6
Generation: 3

Points earned: 2?

Added the points for you! ♥

Name: esse
Clan: Jade

Choice of Kitty: Cherry Blossom, please! 

(Also, I will be posting my hall later. Apologies for the massive delay!)

7 hours ago, mistywolf77 said:

I Pledge Loyalty to the Sky Clan 

Name: Mistywolf77
Link to Scroll: My Scroll

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: Mistywolf77
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Welcome to Sky Clan, friend! :) I'm pretty_thumb, Sky Leader and one of Mink's assistants. Unfortunately Mink caught you before I did (busy day today!) BUT I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of you! We're glad to have you here and we're all a friendly bunch so if you ever need any help, just let us know!

1 hour ago, esse said:

Name: esse
Clan: Jade

Choice of Kitty: Cherry Blossom, please! 

(Also, I will be posting my hall later. Apologies for the massive delay!)

No worries and no rush! ♥ I'll add you to the list of entrants, good luck! 

1 hour ago, pretty_thumb said:

Welcome to Sky Clan, friend! :) I'm pretty_thumb, Sky Leader and one of Mink's assistants. Unfortunately Mink caught you before I did (busy day today!) BUT I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of you! We're glad to have you here and we're all a friendly bunch so if you ever need any help, just let us know!

Hehe I was waiting for the train and had some time to spare!

I bred one of mine today :3 but no points so far i will post the forms another time ;)

I'm looking for 3g RA from blue nebula, Heartsteeling x pacified Ageis and 4 g rosebud from white checker!  Unfortunately i already missed my bred pairs (i gifted the ones i kept^^) 

And i managed yesterday to catch three soulstones (one was for BF!) i'm glad i did it in time!

Edited by Mow

37 minutes ago, Mow said:

I bred one of mine today :3 but no points so far i will post the forms another time ;)

I'm looking for 3g RA from blue nebula, Heartsteeling x pacified Ageis and 4 g rosebud from white checker!  Unfortunately i already missed my bred pairs (i gifted the ones i kept^^) 

And i managed yesterday to catch three soulstones (one was for BF!) i'm glad i did it in time!

Awesome, congrats!! I'll keep an eye out for those while AP hunting. 

---------

ETA: just one more hour before the raffle closes!

Edited by MinkishMinx

Ooooooh what is this!!! Black kittis really love me, I can’t I won again! Congrats to all the other winners too, and thank you Mink so much for this whole project <3

Name:  catstaff
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon:  Yu Junlong Wangzi
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Hua Xiachen Guifei
Lineage Code of CB Mate: lineage
Color: red

Name: catstaff
Link to Scroll: 
Lineage of Egg: 
New egg here!

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff

#6 - I have bred a ___5th_ Generation Offspring

Name:
Lineage Code of Dragon: New egg here!
Generation: 5

Points earned: ?

Link to Scroll: 

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Hua Guilei Gongzhu
Lineage: lineage

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : tempestsea's

Favor Points: ?

Link to Scroll: 

Name of Imperial Harem dragon:  Hua Guilei Gongzhu
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Hua Wuhan Fuma
Lineage Code of CB Mate: lineage

Link to Scroll: 
Lineage of Egg:
lineage

Edited by catstaff
fixed a link

Congratulations to all the winners! :D

I'm really excited to see what the mystery will turn out to be & the detail ^^

Congrats, winners!

Name: Peachycupcake525
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Clan I belong to: Sky
Lineage of Egg: 89M5F

Lineage of Egg: cBQmJ

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Ma Tian
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Qian Wei
Lineage Code of CB Mate: kLAit

Color: Blue

Favor Points: 1

#6 - I have bred a 5th Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
89M5F
Generation: 5th

Points earned: 4

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
cBQmJ

Name: Mow
Link to Scroll: 
Mow
Clan I belong to: Jade
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Juna Tian
Lineage: Princess
Color: blue

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on?: mine
Favor Points: -1 to Sky +1 to Jade 

Name:
Mow
Link to Scroll: Mow
Clan I belong to: Jade
Lineage of Egg: 
rakDL

Name:
Mow
Name of Imperial Harem dragon:
Princess Juna Tian
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Han Ro
Lineage Code of CB Mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/kgwEr

Favor Points: 0

lets hope it turns out green <3

Name:
Mow
Lineage of Egg: 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/fK5ca

Name: Mow

#6 - I have bred a 3th Generation Offspring

Name: - blank - 
Lineage Code of Dragonhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/fK5ca
Generation: 3
Points earned: +2

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg
Lineage of Egg: 
Generation of Egg: 3rd
Teleport Link / PM Link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/f557e3c2674af2d7977a799036fd3cf4

Oh and please i have to ask the rules again.. 
if i hatched a red on my scroll, gift it to lets say Catstaff, it genders female and grows up on her scroll. 

It will be counted like in Jade (with -1 to rose and +1 to Jade) but the +1 is personally going to Catstaff, right? 

this cutie will bring 5 points to jade (right?) but when PrinzFeuer gifts it it wont add to his personal points but to the giftee's points? 

Edited by Mow

anj9yv.jpg

Xīn Yǎ, the royal guardian

His antlers are shorter than most gemshards', and he seems to be largely bereft of the ability to talk. He is claimed to be neither a prince nor a concubine, but the clan members respect that his titular role is to safeguard the clan and severely punish its traitors and its enemies.

He appears to be neither above nor below the human that tends the place. It is unsure whether he communicates by telepathy or just shares a mutual understanding with the human, but he never commands anyone to do his bidding, nor ask anyone to do his. 

It is rumored that he adds a jade ornament to his adornments whenever he leads a child back home, but no one's really sure what it signifies. As you try to bribe him with jade, he stares you down and swats it away.

"If you have a jade to spare, use it for yourself."

●   

Behind the Dragons

Hello! I'm esse. I'm terrible at introductions.

GMT+8; I'm a working student so I don't have a lot of time to play DragCave. I do writing sometimes. I do art sometimes. I love dogs, but I'm actually allergic to them.

I have only one shiny boy, his name is Aldorien. Feel free to contact for kins. I try to check the forums everyday, but if you want to reach out to me faster, I stay around the dragcave discord.

I promise not to bite! (Unlike Xīn Yǎ.)

(And I went overboard with this personal hall! I know T__T)

discord: esse#9111

flightrising: esse

●   

Miscellaneous Lineage Notes

I'd like to collect a dragon from each Heavenly/Sacred/Honored line, regardless of the color and generation! If you'd like to trade for any of my lines, feel free to contact me and I'll try to breed the same generation you're offering! 

Heavenly Lines (done!)

Jade - Rose - Sky 

Sacred Lines

Jade - Rose - Sky

Honored Lines 

Jade - Rose - Sky

Other lines

●   

My Black Kitties!

Kitty-Cherry-Blossom.png

Cherry Blossom Kitty // Xiaobei

Valentines 2018

●   

My Lunar New Year Pets & Gifts

Doggy3.png

My Original Mascot | Ping

My visitors!

Doggy4.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben, from pretty!

ClanJadeDefault.png

Welcome!

Days have passed since the last time you've seen the last traces of civilization. Days have passed since the last time you've seen the last rays of the sun filtering through the canopies. Perhaps, days had passed since the last time you've heard a familiar voice, and slept in a comfortable abode. This deep in the mountains, it was increasingly difficult to discern night from day, friend or foe, nutrition from poison. It had been quite a while since you've seen anything clearly beyond the thickets of mist that enveloped your journey.

It was difficult not to succumb to nature, yet you persisted, weary as you might have been. Soon, the roads were wider, the air clearer, and the trees sparser. A crystalline stream meanders its way before you, blanketed with a thin layer of mist that moved around in a slow haze. Across the horizon, the skies darken into wisps of gold and crimson, the herald of eventide coming upon you. You ponder for a moment whether you'd rather rest and replenish yourself from the long journey, when the thin blanket of mist clears slightly to reveal a pathway of rocks stretching ahead before you, just enough to reach the other side of the stream.

Your eyes follow the path to where it leads and spot a tall archway of  jade and ruby, nestled right between two trees. For a moment, it looked desolate as though it was a mere testament of a thing that was no more. That is, until your attention was taken by a forked tail swishing languidly on its front and followed what it could be attached to. You thought it was a decoration as it blended perfectly on its surroundings, but as you look closer, you notice its movement halting, as though it, too, had started to pay attention to you. 

You decide that it would be a wiser decision to turn away, intimidated by the dragon's probing gaze. You take camp on your side of the stream and survived through the night, warming yourself with a meager bonfire and what little fill you had. You slept soundly through the night, and come morning, you decide to move out, hoping for a different path, to lead you to a different place. You gather your courage to step back in the mists, braving through the jungle as though you had no other choice. The first time you'd found yourself back on the bank, you wondered how you could've gotten lost when you merely followed the way. The second time, you thought the world must've been playing tricks on you. The third time, you thought your compass was broken. The fourth time was when you decided you must've been cursed. 

Eventually, you succumb to what you thought was your fate.  

●   

魔鬼神社

Mogwai Shénshè //  The devil's shrine

"Do you think it was fortune that led you here?" 

The dragon watches you as your feet leads you beyond the archway, but make no attempt to move from his spot to give you the slightest hint of a welcome. As you go further on, you can feel his ominous gaze at your back, and yet your walk came relatively unhindered. The further you went, the less trees catch your eye, most of them cut down and carved with images, others connected by red strings with paper charms plastered and hung on various places. Before long, you find yourself faced with a vast expanse of what seemed to be an elaborate but unadorned shrine, its silhouette dwarfed by the sight of dragons minding their own business as though you were never there.  

You were unsure of what to do, staring at groups of dragons that huddled in their own clique, when an entity-- startlingly like a human, clears their throat to peer at your general direction. 

Enter the Clan!

Mogwai Shénshè adopts a highly rigid hierarchy of dragons not depending on their origin, but bases their authority on objective accomplishments. Therefore, the clan is always in a constant state of competition, ensuring from within that their ranks are filled with only the best dragons the world has to offer. Each sub-clan has a different culture, and often tend to specialize in a different discipline, all of which can culminate in a frightening force once they focus on a specific goal. Each dragon taken in are free to start their own sub-clan, and they may act as its head, for only as long as their goals and discipline remains in alignment with the shrine's own.

The dragons of Mogwai Shénshè prides itself in perseverance and indomitable will, and thus, those without are considered to be unworthy of bearing the clan's name. They tend to be more forgiving towards offspring without talent but with a potential or a desire to learn, but those with without any are mercilessly cast aside or sent off to other clans to engage in frivolous desires of the heart. 

All dragons in Mogwai Shénshè, regardless of color and temperament, are given a blessed piece of jade as soon as they hatch, often as a necklace or a hair ornament. Once received, this piece becomes their lifeline. Egg nests are encrusted with jade of the same origin, and all hatchlings and dragons alike cannot go around without this piece of jade. It is said that once given to a dragon, it takes a part of their spirit and becomes a part of themselves. Decoratively, outsiders can consider it as a part of this clan's culture, for even humans seem to be fond with using jade ornaments. Effectively, though, this piece of jade is significant, for it is their literal lifeline. Traitors and deserters from the clan get their jade taken away, as a form of punishment. Those who harbor ill will towards their other clan mates may opt to steal their jade. Because each jade is attuned to the original dragon it was given to, one cannot simply take another and take it as their own. Dragons who have lost their jade are targets both by the clans' hunters, and the supernatural that lurks among and outside their premises. It makes a dragon their prey, a cursed soul hunted down to the ends of their days. For this, the only salvation is death.

●   

Mogwai Shénshè's sub-clans

Spoiler

Jade Peony - Prince Xiang Hua  

Dragons in this sub-clan are allowed to take in concubines that originate from the same clan they belong to. Therefore, jade prince and princesses are only allowed to have jade concubines, same with rose and sky descendants. Offspring that deviate from this are said to be infertile, but rumors has it that those sent out of Mogwai Shénshè fare better in spreading their lineage. 

The jade peony clan prides itself in learning the ways of sounds. Not music. Sound. This clan believes that every being is attuned to respond towards what their senses pick up, from the intricacies of vibration, to the discord and harmony of  melodies. While most people seek to create sound to please others, the jade peony clan seeks to utilize sound at its fullest to aid or harm themselves or those around them, from pleasure to pain, from death to survival.

Black Peony - Princess Hanxie  

Dragons in this sub-clan do not follow any rules in regards to choosing where their mates are from, but members of Black Peony tend to take in dragons who had severed ties with their previous allegiances in an unsavory manner.  

Tracing its origins from the Jade Peony clan, Black Peony clan is renowned for the very reason that caused its formation-- it gives purpose to those who, in one way or another, rebelled or deserted their previous alliances. It is said that true prince and princesses of this sub-clan are considered to have deviated in their own way, whether it is by culture or instruction, so much that accepting those in their likeness is not a problem for them. Due to this nature, most sub-clans look down on Black Peony as a group of miscreants and plain traitors, and take their loyalty to Mogwai Shénshè to be superficial at best.

While the rest of the other clans are wary of Black Peony, there is wealth as to their insider knowledge and connections... the conspiracies they've seen, the whispers they've heard. It is said that it takes a thief to catch a thief, and Black Peony is no different-- among the other dragons in Mogwai Shénshè, they are the most astute when it comes to picking out dragons to look out for, and the first to know and sense incoming defectors from the clan. For other clans, the notion of dragons leaving may be superficial, and simply seen as dragons seeking out for the world. However, given the nature of Mogwai Shénshè's culture and the knowledge they seek to cultivate within the clan, departure of its members pose the most threat to its existence. It is by that idea that Black Peony becomes irreplaceble.   

Sky OrchidPrincess Tien Bei  

Dragons in this sub-clan does not give a fuss where the concubine is taken from, for as long as they can contribute new knowledge to the prince and princesses in the family. They are considered to be among the most relaxed when it comes to preserving their bloodline, but is the most rigid in strategic and convenient marriages. 

The sky orchid clan prides itself in the artistry of traps. They, as a clan, cannot function alone-- they constantly seek connections with other clans for information on their enemies, forge alliances to ensure their knowledge on weaponry, and are among the best with strategizing terrain. While the sky orchid clan's primary function is connecting other clans to make a grand piece of work, the true pride of the clan, as they say, is what is vital to their survival-- it is not the laying of traps, but the effective way of ensuring that their foes fall for it. 

Celestial Rose Princess Feichin ● 

Dragons in this sub-clan are all mated to sky clan concubines, regardless of the color of the prince and princesses they might have. While the celestial rose clan belongs in a jade clan, their strong rose and sky origins make it difficult for jade offspring to flourish. They are not treated with discrimination, but among jade offspring of other sub-clans, those hailing from the celestial rose are considered to be the weakest link. 

The celestial rose clan prides itself in the artistry of disguises. Very true to their sky clan origins, members of this sub-clan are master conversationalists, and tend to pose as entities belonging to various social classes, in a wide array of occupations and hobbies. Descendants of this clan are encouraged to engage in different things from childhood, and are raised with the motto of trying everything at least once in their life. While they seem relatively carefree in comparison to the other clans, they commune regularly to share their own tales and ensure that they are able to respond and act accordingly to fit in to a situation. They are periodically sent out to train or be tested, so their skills never get rusty. Considering the nature of their clan's function, the celestial rose is considered to have the shallowest relationships among its members, and quite inversely, the most trusting. In compensation for the time that its members do not spend with the clan, each member opts to trust not just the dragon, but also the knowledge and experience they've amassed.  

Spring Plum Prince Jinhua 

Dragons in this sub clan are usually mated to members from which the prince and princesses hail, though, with the nature of their sub clan, this is mostly a culture followed only for as long as its members remain on Mogwai Shénshè.

The spring plum's mission is straightforward and simple-- their prince and princesses are nurtured to be diplomats in their own right, and are usually sent out to other clans to establish alliances between clans. In order to minimize the possibility that its members are purposefully approached with the sole intention of extracting insider information in regards Mogwai Shénshè, the spring plum's clan's base is situated in a fairly isolated area within the Mogwai Shénshè-- on a small patch of island surrounded by a dragonmade lake. Most often than not, its members are also disinterested in the politics and affairs of Mogwai Shénshè, the rest who become curious are either taken in to other clans or prohibited from marrying or departing off to other clans entirely.  

Members of the spring plum hold close ties with members from celestial rose, for members of the former are often curious as to how the world works and what to expect from venturing out of Mogwai Shénshè, and the latter is more than happy to provide.  

??? Prince Lingxie 

Maybe he'll choose one when he grows.

Royal Gardenia Prince Liaoxie Wang  

^^ Maybe later.

●   

Mogwai Shénshè's Landscape

Unlike normal Chinese shrines, it is a vast area that occupies at least half a mountain, instead of a small portion of it. Rather than being a single shrine, Mogwai Shénshè is a collective term for the network of shrines that are built by the same clan, constantly expanding out as new clans are taken in under its wing.

The mountain itself is usually disguised by a thick cloud, enough to conceal the activities of the dragons constantly reshaping the face of the original mountain that once stood here. Among themselves, members of Mogwai Shénshè pave their own paths and create their own waterways, they block passageways and form new depressions. Though it is no problem for dragons to simply fly over and be obstructed by the clouds, it makes a tricky disguise to keeping their existence from the humans who inhabit the nearby regions.To humans, at least, they consider the mountain a difficult one to traverse, for the mystery of its ever-changing face and humans never getting out alive proves enough to veer most humans away from its path. 

The summit of Mogwai Shénshè's residence is high enough in altitude that it is completely shrouded in clouds and mist, so much that even dragons raised in the clan sometimes find it difficult to navigate at certain parts of the year. If one is not careful, they may even end up wandering outside the territory of the clan. While it protects Mogwai Shénshè form the outside world, it also isolates them in-- painfully so, as a punishment for their intrusion.

The area's entire perimeter is marked by multiple red ropes with paper charms, tied between different trees to ensure its fastening in case one tree ends up receiving a sort of misfortune. Members of the clan are raised to be careful in venturing beyond these limits, for out there lies the mass of predators that seek to destroy members of Mogwai Shénshè.    

●  ● 

魔鬼和神殿

The devil and the shrine

HowMogwai Shénshè came to be 

Spoiler

Long before its current inhabitants had come to occupy the place, it wasn't the devil's shrine. It was simply 'the devil's mountain'. The area, almost eternally shrouded behind a puff of clouds, invited humans to venture in, as though whispering through children's dreams and crooning at adventurers' ears.

There were times they said they couldn't cut its trees, for misfortune touched upon the families that used it-- if it was to cook, its people are oft taken by poisoning, and if used to built a house, it would eventually break and take away a child or two during their sleep. Humans were fairly convinced its waters, itself, was poison, and that none of its fruits are ever edible. They claimed that even water taken for bathing ended up giving humans all sorts of diseases, and only a few would live-- and those who managed to survive were never quite the same as the time before they used the cursed liquid. Most who come in for a purpose got lost within its winding paths, and would often take hours more than they should, if they ever returned at all.

In the beginning, it was nothing but a mere mountain. 

The humans thought that their gods hated them so, to have given them such a mountain. It made life increasingly difficult for those living within the vicinity of the mountain and needed to rely on its resources in order to survive. Century after century, humans had learned to veer away from its wretched clutches, seeking instead those that are farther but would ensure that they'd keep their lives intact. Its lore was passed down generation after generation, from stories at night, to scares against naughty children, to using the mountain to warn against ill will. Some would laugh at it, and then come to verify its truths the hard way. As they come down, or never at all, stories grew and grew, from the tale of being an uninhabitable mountain turning into a cursed, sentient place that actively harbored some sort of grudge towards the human race.  

In the beginning, it was nothing but a mere mountain.

It was never the devil's mountain that hated people.

It was the humans that made it so. 

Stories they weaved echoed through the nights, its unseen enchantments strengthening with every repetition, forming a mantra that called out souls that weren't at all human. It invited all sorts of things, and not all necessarily there to sate their curiosity. While the humans were unaware of what they've called, they seemed to be increasingly aware of their presence. 

When their children started getting lost out of nowhere and their wives stolen in the night, people cried out to the deities. They must have done something wrong. They needed to repent. They've made offerings and held celebrations in order to sate their deities. As their people continued to dwindle by the number, their cries became more desperate. They'd stop asking for the rain too much. That they're okay if the harvest isn't always as bountiful as they ask for. That it was fine for their emperors to be as ruthless as they can, and they wouldn't complain. And yet, it gave opposite of the desired effect. As humans gave up more of their dependence on their deities, the spirits wondered what more the humans can give. Was there any chance they would be willing to sacrifice their very lives? 

(Unfinished, please check back later for the rest!) 

>>

_____________  ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by esse

8 hours ago, catstaff said:

Link to Scroll: 

Name of Imperial Harem dragon:  Yu Junlong Wangzi
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Hua Xiachen Guifei
Lineage Code of CB Mate: lineage

Link to Scroll: 
Lineage of Egg: 
New egg here!

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff

#6 - I have bred a ___5th_ Generation Offspring

Name:
Lineage Code of Dragon: New egg here!
Generation: 5

Points earned: ?

Link to Scroll: 

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Hua Guilei Gongzhu
Lineage: lineage

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : tempestsea's

Favor Points: ?

Link to Scroll: 

Name of Imperial Harem dragon:  Hua Guilei Gongzhu
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Hua Wuhan Fuma
Lineage Code of CB Mate: lineage

Link to Scroll: 
Lineage of Egg:
lineage

So much activity, I love it! Congrats on your offspring, both adult and baby. ♥ I'll tabulate and add the points for everything soon! 

4 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Congrats, winners!

Lineage of Egg: 89M5F

Lineage of Egg: cBQmJ

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Ma Tian
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Qian Wei
Lineage Code of CB Mate: kLAit

Color: Blue

Favor Points: 1

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
89M5F

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
cBQmJ

Oooh congrats on your new babies! A lot of points incoming, I'll update them soon! ♥

4 hours ago, Mow said:

Name: Mow
Link to Scroll: 
Mow
Clan I belong to: Jade
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Juna Tian
Lineage: Princess
Color: blue

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on?: mine
Favor Points: -1 to Sky +1 to Jade 

Name:
Mow
Lineage of Egg: 
rakDL

Name:
Mow
Name of Imperial Harem dragon:
Princess Juna Tian
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Han Ro
Lineage Code of CB Mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/kgwEr

Favor Points: 0

lets hope it turns out green <3

Name:
Mow
Lineage of Egg: 

Name: Mow

#6 - I have bred a 3th Generation Offspring

Name: - blank - 
Lineage Code of Dragonhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/fK5ca
Generation: 3
Points earned: +2

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg
Lineage of Egg: 
Generation of Egg: 3rd
Teleport Link / PM Link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/f557e3c2674af2d7977a799036fd3cf4

Oh and please i have to ask the rules again.. 
if i hatched a red on my scroll, gift it to lets say Catstaff, it genders female and grows up on her scroll. 

It will be counted like in Jade (with -1 to rose and +1 to Jade) but the +1 is personally going to Catstaff, right? 

this cutie will bring 5 points to jade (right?) but when PrinzFeuer gifts it it wont add to his personal points but to the giftee's points? 

Wow, lots of activity here too! I'll add the points for you soon! And yes, once gifted, the personal points will be given to the final owner of the hatchie. 

3 hours ago, esse said:

ClanJadeDefault.png

| Welcome  |

| My Imperial Harem Dragons |

| My Graphics Gallery |

( Very empty, it's a placeholder while I sort out my stuff! I'll edit it in... eventually.) 

(and a @MinkishMinx tag!)

Lovely! I'll link this to the Clan Hall main post! ♥

----------------

by the way, I'll be a little slow in updating today; it's the first day of the Lunar New Year where I am. ♥ The dog year has begun!! 

ETA: Updated over breakfast, all done! ♥

Edited by MinkishMinx

Sorry I haven’t been posting lately guys. I’m going to this school for the week and it’s basically pointless but they make it drag alllllllll the way until late afternoon. I need the certificate for a qualification, though, so it’s a necessary annoyance. Tomorrow’s my last day thankfully!

Congratulations to all the raffle winners. Extremely jealous of you, @pretty_thumb, I wanted that princess kitty!:P

Awesome job @catstaff on all the favor points! I can’t wait for my Valentine’s to hatch so I can get back to breeding for all my lineages! 

Now I’m off to finish collecting all the flowers so I’ll be on throughout the evening^_^

9 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

Sorry I haven’t been posting lately guys. I’m going to this school for the week and it’s basically pointless but they make it drag alllllllll the way until late afternoon. I need the certificate for a qualification, though, so it’s a necessary annoyance. Tomorrow’s my last day thankfully!

Congratulations to all the raffle winners. Extremely jealous of you, @pretty_thumb, I wanted that princess kitty!:P

Awesome job @catstaff on all the favor points! I can’t wait for my Valentine’s to hatch so I can get back to breeding for all my lineages! 

Now I’m off to finish collecting all the flowers so I’ll be on throughout the evening^_^

That sounds so tiring! But at least you're almost done. ♥ And don't worry, you haven't seen the last of Princess Kitty. Have fun gathering the flowers, those dragons are a hoot! I enjoy that nasty and sneaky dark lumina.