Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

4 minutes ago, catstaff said:

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan 

Name: catstaff
Link to Scroll: My scroll

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: catstaff
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Welcome to Imperial Harem! Sky Clan looks forward to competing with you. ^_^

Congratulations to the Rose Clan!

d4FAwXlhxVY5Z4ghw739YFnB7g7kjndBc8ZEZUNogU4__-y1pCSXuTPwYbUkerl51ZsZ8pcHB9mQWSa6au0FNSafWQl4nAExwlIujIWOzBjA8AG9bJdGzoYUkvOx9Fd_7gG9yGea
Concubine Hua - "You bring me great honor, Rose Clan."

images.png

With the arrival of your newest member, you are now the first clan to achieve 100 Favor points, thus unlocking your secondary trait - Irresistible!

Irresistible has been unlocked! 

Buffed by Irresistible:
rzQZNuk9YGeZv6MYwL_osZCalKEncLmLn_zlBViaBwAxZYeZ6MraMw0cvUS7kTaLTr0fsSbnIixwZnOlrkJfGCrADF8OSp5rqCTI7AtVi0LXb_PE3GhPztpnaSFg-GeGneUs8OQO Male and Female Red Gemshard Offspring : + 4 points to the Rose Clan || Note: if the CB mate is Red, + additional 2 points for only females 

rzQZNuk9YGeZv6MYwL_osZCalKEncLmLn_zlBViaBwAxZYeZ6MraMw0cvUS7kTaLTr0fsSbnIixwZnOlrkJfGCrADF8OSp5rqCTI7AtVi0LXb_PE3GhPztpnaSFg-GeGneUs8OQO Male Red Gemshard Offspring : + 3 points to the Rose Clan
rzQZNuk9YGeZv6MYwL_osZCalKEncLmLn_zlBViaBwAxZYeZ6MraMw0cvUS7kTaLTr0fsSbnIixwZnOlrkJfGCrADF8OSp5rqCTI7AtVi0LXb_PE3GhPztpnaSFg-GeGneUs8OQO Female Red Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Rose Clan || Note: if the CB mate is Red, + additional 2 points

Edited by MinkishMinx

15 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: pretty_thumb

Link to Scroll: Scroll

Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

#3. I own 15 correctly named Dragons 
Points earned: +3 Sky Clan

Names / Lineage code of Dragons: 
1. Princess Fen Yu - lineage
2. Prince Mengyao Hua - lineage
3. Concubine Xinyi Hua - lineage
4. Prince Consort Fang Hua - lineage
5. Consort Ru Tian - lineage

6. Consort Jiao Tian - lineage

7. Consort Bingwen Yu - lineage

8. Consort Jie Yu - lineage

9. Consort Heng Yu - lineage

10. Consort Qi Hua - lineage

11. Consort Ping Hua - lineage

12. Concubine Jing Tian - lineage

13. Concubine Lei Tian - lineage

14. Concubine Ai Yu - lineage

15. Concubine Min Yu - lineage

What a gorgeous Imperial Harem family! Your family really has grown, and I just love their names. (: I've added the points for you. 

ETA: And I'm off to bed for now, guys! See ya all later! (: 

Edited by MinkishMinx

12 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Congratulations to the Rose Clan!

d4FAwXlhxVY5Z4ghw739YFnB7g7kjndBc8ZEZUNogU4__-y1pCSXuTPwYbUkerl51ZsZ8pcHB9mQWSa6au0FNSafWQl4nAExwlIujIWOzBjA8AG9bJdGzoYUkvOx9Fd_7gG9yGea
Concubine Hua - "You bring me great honor, Rose Clan."

images.png

With the arrival of your newest member, you are now the first clan to achieve 100 Favor points, thus unlocking your secondary trait - Irresistible!

Congratulations Rose Clan! 

Sky Clan - we've got this! We aren't far behind Rose at all! :) In fact, I bet we could unlock our secondary trait today! Only +4 points to go (+3 if the CB I offered up on the last page is adopted) :wub: So proud of everyone!

5 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

What a gorgeous Imperial Harem family! Your family really has grown, and I just love their names. (: I've added the points for you. 

Thank you so much! I love searching for the perfect name for each one. Now I need to get around to descriptions for everyone.

Edited by pretty_thumb

I'd Like to place an order for a Pet Lure!

Name: Rekha
Clan: Jade

Current Welcome Image: Customized
If your welcome image has been customized in any way, please copy and paste it here. 

JadeRekha2.png

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Collection: Woodland 

Pet Lure Option: Tulip & Daisy please

Price: I think 1? If not then 2.
Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes 

@catstaff Welcome to the group and Rose Clan! You definitely made a wise choice but I’m slightly biased:P I’m the Clan Leader so if you have any questions at all feel free to @ me here or shoot me a PM! Everyone is very welcoming and helpful:) You’ve joined at a great time, as well, lots of fun updates are going to be happening soon^_^

Welcome @catstaff! It is great to see you here :) i hope you have a great time with us! 

I was wondering when the battle will start - it was sometimes around Jan 30/31 i think? 

Tomorrow i will hopefully construct PrinzFeuers personal Hall and announce his first collected favor point 😁

Link to Scroll: Here

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Eggie
Points earned: +1
Recipient of Gift: @WildDragonFlying
Lineage Code of Gift: Lineage

Welcome, @catstaff! And congrats, Rose Clan!

My egg from the Heavenly Pair turned green.

Also, I have a question about carrying on the bloodline. If, say, I bred my 4th-gen princess with a consort and it is her second time breeding with that consort, would the 5th gen egg count for the favor points? What if this 4th gen princess breeds with Consort A for the first time and I get the points for the 5th gen breeding, and then she breeds with Consort B for the first time and produces an egg, would I get the 5th gen breeding favor points again or only for that first time that the princess breeds with Consort A? Like, are the points for carrying on the bloodline only for the first time that the prince/princess breeds that whatever-generation egg, or is it done once for each consort/concubine that the prince/princess breeds with for a whatever-generation egg, or do you get the points every time? I'm sorry if this has already been answered. I didn't see it.

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: Peachycupcake525
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Clan I belong to: Sky
Lineage of Egg: 
35irptl_th.jpg

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg

Lineage of Egg: 
35irptl_th.jpg
Generation of Egg: 5th

Teleport Link / PM Link: 0ycom

@MinkishMinx - is it possible to order avatar changes for my dragon?

I'd Like to place an order for an Avatar!

Name: Kigyptnee
Clan: Sky

previewdragon.png

If customization is unavailable for dragon me, then I guess use the default welcome image (since my poor fortune chicken was eaten!) ^_^ 

Name of Design: Imperial Harem Classics 

Color / Animal Option: White hair/whiskers or White Hair girl

Price: Free? 
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : 
Maybe? (if this refers to which image is displayed in the clan hall, I want to keep the dragon version displayed in my member profile)

----------

Link to Scroll: Link
Clan I belong to:
Sky
Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/0D0Lg

Clan I belong to:
Sky
Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/BYhvB

----

How does the Carrying on the Bloodline favor work? Do the offspring bred from my Princes count as breeding a 3rd generation, or do I need to breed another generation after (4th gen) to qualify?

----

Link to Scroll: link

#2. I Donated a Bred Imperial Harem Offspring
Egg or Hatchie: Egg
Points earned: 1 to Sky (I think) 
Recipient of Gift: @Mochi
Lineage Code of Gift: BYhvB

Edited by Kigyptnee

6 hours ago, Rekha said:

I'd Like to place an order for a Pet Lure!

Name: Rekha
Clan: Jade

If your welcome image has been customized in any way, please copy and paste it here. 

JadeRekha2.png

Name of Collection: Woodland 

Pet Lure Option: Tulip & Daisy please

Price: I think 1? If not then 2.
Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes 

I'll start work on this soon! (: The price is still 1 because the BOGO event has not ended yet. It'll only end when the offer disappears from the shop. c: 

6 hours ago, Mow said:

Welcome @catstaff! It is great to see you here :) i hope you have a great time with us! 

I was wondering when the battle will start - it was sometimes around Jan 30/31 i think? 

Tomorrow i will hopefully construct PrinzFeuers personal Hall and announce his first collected favor point 😁

Oh! I actually posted an update about the Battle in the updates section: 

• To account for the Valentine's event, the Battle for Guangxi has been postponed to 22nd Feb to allow all members to focus on their Valentine's Day breeding plans. 

I didn't account for the whole Valentine's period, and I didn't want anyone to feel like they had to choose between breeding for this project or for Valentine's Day. So, the Battle will only commence when all the Valentine's breeding is over! 

3 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Link to Scroll: Here

Egg or Hatchie: Eggie
Points earned: +1
Recipient of Gift: @WildDragonFlying
Lineage Code of Gift: Lineage

Thank you for your generosity! (: I'll add the points for you right after this!

3 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Welcome, @catstaff! And congrats, Rose Clan!

My egg from the Heavenly Pair turned green.

Also, I have a question about carrying on the bloodline. If, say, I bred my 4th-gen princess with a consort and it is her second time breeding with that consort, would the 5th gen egg count for the favor points? What if this 4th gen princess breeds with Consort A for the first time and I get the points for the 5th gen breeding, and then she breeds with Consort B for the first time and produces an egg, would I get the 5th gen breeding favor points again or only for that first time that the princess breeds with Consort A? Like, are the points for carrying on the bloodline only for the first time that the prince/princess breeds that whatever-generation egg, or is it done once for each consort/concubine that the prince/princess breeds with for a whatever-generation egg, or do you get the points every time? I'm sorry if this has already been answered. I didn't see it.

Name: Peachycupcake525
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Lineage of Egg: 
35irptl_th.jpg

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg

Lineage of Egg: 
35irptl_th.jpg
Generation of Egg: 5th

Teleport Link / PM Link: 0ycom

Congratulations on your lovely new offspring! (: 

And there's no limit to the number of times you can claim the points at the moment. Basically, this Favor is in place to encourage breeding. So as long as you actively breed your dragons (and they fall within one of the reward milestones), you will always receive a reward regardless of what color they turn out to be. 

1 hour ago, Kigyptnee said:

@MinkishMinx - is it possible to order avatar changes for my dragon?

I'd Like to place an order for an Avatar!

Clan: Sky

previewdragon.png

If customization is unavailable for dragon me, then I guess use the default welcome image (since my poor fortune chicken was eaten!) ^_^ 

Name of Design: Imperial Harem Classics 

Color / Animal Option: White hair/whiskers or White Hair girl

Price: Free? 
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : 
Maybe? (if this refers to which image is displayed in the clan hall, I want to keep the dragon version displayed in my member profile)

----------

Clan I belong to:
Sky
Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/0D0Lg

Clan I belong to:
Sky
Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/BYhvB

----

How does the Carrying on the Bloodline favor work? Do the offspring bred from my Princes count as breeding a 3rd generation, or do I need to breed another generation after (4th gen) to qualify?

I will eventually allow for Dragon Customizations, but they haven't been unlocked yet. I'll do a little roll of the Fortune Wheel later though, and if the dragon is agreeable, I'll see if I can give him a new hairdo. 

I'll definitely be able to update your human avatar to a white-haired girl though. 

As for carrying on the bloodline: 

Note: The egg must have been laid on your scroll to qualify for points. If you receive an egg from a breeder, (for eg if a breeder gives you a 5th generation egg), the points will go to the breeder's clan and not yours. You will, however, gain points once you breed a 7th gen egg yourself. 

In reference to the above, as long as the egg was bred by you, you will be able to get the favor points for it. Hope this answers your question! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

I am so glad the battle has been postponed. I was starting to worry how I would manage juggling both then resigned to just focusing on completing my valentine collections. 

14 minutes ago, Mochi said:

I am so glad the battle has been postponed. I was starting to worry how I would manage juggling both then resigned to just focusing on completing my valentine collections. 

Hehe yup! It was my mistake to not account for Valentine's Day in the first place. From now on, I'll make sure that Imperial Harem events (Battles / Skirmishes) don't overlap with any of the main holiday breeding periods. 

1 hour ago, Kigyptnee said:

Egg or Hatchie: Egg
Recipient of Gift: @Mochi
Lineage Code of Gift: BYhvB

Name: Kigyptnee

Clan I belong to: Sky

Egg or Hatchie: Egg
Recipient of Gift: @esse
Lineage Code of Gift: 0D0Lg

21 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

I will eventually allow for Dragon Customizations, but they haven't been unlocked yet. I'll do a little roll of the Fortune Wheel later though, and if the dragon is agreeable, I'll see if I can give him a new hairdo. 

I'll definitely be able to update your human avatar to a white-haired girl though. 

Thank you!

Congratulations to the Sky Clan!

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU
Concubine Tian - "Seize every opportunity, Sky Clan!"

images.png

You have collected more than 100 Favor points, thus unlocking your secondary trait - Opportunistic!

Opportunistic has been unlocked!

Buffed by Opportunistic
Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Male Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan & + 2 to the Sky Clan

0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Male Red Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Rose Clan & + 2 to the Sky Clan

Nz9ndpq562Kdh7VmSttsuVurAXlqKJuW6DU50ILxWOiNlEVmX-grNwojlpxjDffhoUZ0SEOM1xLZULfjl0ceYuLfZ_vd4PPs5tDSj1JhXN9EYNNuctT5YVCihlasbBeEDB1D64dN Male Green Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Jade Clan

0ZI5Zi58mbliB9ymK0DFyLekuDcobCTv-MG4XDK6d0uotlJuWlgNmeueIzrFZoLRZiFEdJlwoYFR-qX3tOExAdk8uWV9I5BVETVHSTQCF-M7g5qupizWWOEDOg-LNQLvO6FG0pUC Male Red Gemshard Offspring : + 1 point to the Rose Clan

@MinkishMinx I have a clarification! 

If an egg has been gifted to me and it hatches on my scroll, to who does the points go to, the gifter or me? 

(Also, is the next Skirmish on? It says it starts on the 31st but it's the 1st now...) 

9 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Name: Kigyptnee

Clan I belong to: Sky

Egg or Hatchie: Egg
Recipient of Gift: @esse
Lineage Code of Gift: 0D0Lg

Thank you!

Adding the points for these now, thank you for gifting! (: 

6 minutes ago, esse said:

@MinkishMinx I have a clarification! 

If an egg has been gifted to me and it hatches on my scroll, to who does the points go to, the gifter or me? 

(Also, is the next Skirmish on? It says it starts on the 31st but it's the 1st now...) 

The points for the offspring will be calculated based on your Clan's Favor Points system! 

All Imperial Harem offspring's Favor Points score will be based on the Clan of the person whose scroll it hatched on

Also, you will receive the points earned for that offspring. 

And I think you were referring to the Battle? I don't have a Skirmish planned for the near future.  

The Battle has been postponed from 31st Jan to 22nd Feb! I've updated the Battle section and posted an update about it. (: 

| Current Battle - The Battle for Guangxi | - inactive

This battle will commence on 31 Jan 22nd Feb. (postponed so that members can focus on the Valentine's Day event)

Edited by MinkishMinx

Oh, yes, the battle! Sorry, I got confused for a while there! Also, thank you, will post when my hatchling officially genders~ (Although precognition says it will be a gorgeous boy!) 

You know what-*tosses hatchie I was trying to trade*

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Jade
Color / Gender of Hatchie: precog'd Female (can provide proof if needed)
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: RMkqO
Teleport Link / PM Link: Send dummy here

Name: Mochi

Link to Scroll: xxlonewolfxx

#5 I Advertised in my Signature!

Points earned: 2 points (if graphic / text links back to thread) or 1 point (if graphic / text does not link back to thread) 

1 minute ago, Mochi said:

I offered~ 

12 minutes ago, esse said:

Oh, yes, the battle! Sorry, I got confused for a while there! Also, thank you, will post when my hatchling officially genders~ (Although precognition says it will be a gorgeous boy!) 

Oh how lovely, congratulations! (: 

11 minutes ago, Mochi said:

#5 I Advertised in my Signature!

Points earned: 2 points (if graphic / text links back to thread) or 1 point (if graphic / text does not link back to thread) 

Trading is annoying, isn't it? I don't think I've actually touched the trading forums for at least a week. It used to be easier when EATW was still around. :( Still, thank you for your generosity though! I'm sure you'll make someone else very happy! 

Also, I'll go add the points for your signature now! 

3 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Egg or Hatchie: Female Red Gemshard Hatchie
Points earned: 2
Recipient of Gift:  @esse
Lineage Code of Gift: 
RMkqO

Thanks for taking my hatchie! 

Actually I just saw the other clans hit 100 and figured we needed to catch up, plus my trades are going nowhere and I keep catching gemshards in the cave XD

Sweet success! You've pushed your clan over the 100 mark! Also, I've added the points for your gift! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Egg or Hatchie: Female Red Gemshard Hatchie
Points earned: 2
Recipient of Gift:  @esse
Lineage Code of Gift: 
RMkqO

Thanks for taking my hatchie! 

Actually I just saw the other clans hit 100 and figured we needed to catch up, plus my trades are going nowhere and I keep catching gemshards in the cave XD

Edited by Mochi

Congratulations to the Jade Clan!

IPBiFFNHdPuuiFncKusSnDmfHmkURellJIcIUScM43m3dtqeAyjzo_cMdiCFH0WAheT0UYlUwZWWK5df0CTjFTsR-3-jkEKMFDx342WdKSXfVOTS9ac6jgWaVaPhVmokX2SsCQat
Concubine Yu - "Show no mercy to our enemies."

images.png

You have collected more than 100 Favor points, thus unlocking your secondary trait - Merciless!

Merciless has been unlocked! 

Buffed by Merciless:

AQt3gDDGA8T5SinZG7xMBvcVJlD2uGW-bk54fFBGDWsAEtddLjC3F1xEzUz8evfZu7OcktzqUq3wkBGYHPPS8KJcuR5ypueKmUrZKoAH1SomKjWgL3-SRO4fP-a2NX-V4VbYcRkK Female Red Gemshard Offspring: - 1 point from the Rose Clan, + 1 point to the Jade Clan

FEo1MJD6i3w28KRnOcGeRHRoymKkS6rr4zQcbE1zzklr2gWauJ9ygQy-gUGZ1jAP7GbMgMOvgfW6MhQkXbBv6R0-1OfroQnNKgw7iP31-smmAuDl75ycCdRAATjAP9-A6twUASFA Female Blue Offspring:  - 1 point from the Sky Clan, + 1 point to the Jade Clan

Edited by MinkishMinx

Name: Ninjakittee
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Lineage of Egg: My Flower Princess

Sorry this took me a hot minute - I've been really sick the last week or so >.< Better now!

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Green Male || Green Male || Red Female
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: dzlwq || atV4F || Enqqm
Teleport Link / PM Link: Dizzle Mah Nizzle || At Vape Nation || Ennnnnn I-Got-Nuthin

(It figures they would all become the only two combinations I don't need lol)

And finally....!

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: Ninjakittee

(I do own a 2G Sacred Eggu)

Congratulations, Sky Clan. :) We did it! Our second trait has unlocked, which will aid us in the future Battle for Guangxi! Very proud to be leading you folks.