Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

GONE

I can also breed some 3rd/4th Gen Spriter Alt lines when I get unlocked later, just PM me (also if you just want an egg of these lines, I breed them for free but Right Now Secret Santas go Frist)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/eM7m4 I own 2nd to 4th Gens

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ySy8y & https://dragcave.net/lineage/H6yHE 

Edited by InugamiZERO

Does anyone need a CB Female Nebula that colored Red for a Santa gift?  I grabbed it for a Secret Santa to gift and the giftee already got one.  She grows up in 30+ hours so send me a message.  I live in PDT so Cave -3 hours.  

Have a CB Magma and Khusa on cool down if anyone needs it :)

And a 2 g khusa if that will help anyone GONE

Edited by 4mymirage

Hello all,

Some of this is the same text from our last giveaway, so I'm adding purple into the mix so it will look different from the last giveaway posts. 

We've had YET ANOTHER (!!!) generous donation of a 2g prize (male bronze shimmer x celestial). The kind user who gave us this egg requested it be given to a Secret Santa, who would in turn give it to their giftee who 1) had a 2g prize on their wishlist and 2) had no or few 2g prizes on their scroll.

If your giftee fits this criteria, pop a dummy egg into this teleport link! It will be kept open until Wednesday at midnight DC time (11:59PM 17 Jan, to be specific). A dummy egg will be picked at random, we will double-check your giftee's wishlist, and then complete the teleport.

Place your dummy egg here!

If the egg begins to be viewbombed, we will unfortunately have to fog it and lose the teleports. If this happens, we'll have to figure out another fair way to give this egg away. 

Thank you again to our anonymous benefactor, you are beyond generous!

Secret Santa Team

I managed to trade for a 2nd gen Prizekin. It's a Sinii Krai from male Bronze Tinsel. Already hatched. Butttt: "Your dragon uses the power of time magic to create an illusion of the future, revealing that this hatchling will be male." So it has the "wrong" gender. If you think your giftee would like it nonetheless pop a dummy into my link.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/JNtb4

Make an offer on my hatchling!

Edited by Zimtie

I've got 3 nice CB uncommons on cooldown, if anyone needs them for their giftee: CB Almandine, CB Spessartine, CB Kingcrowne.  Just PM me!

14 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Hello all,

Some of this is the same text from our last giveaway, so I'm adding purple into the mix so it will look different from the last giveaway posts. 

We've had YET ANOTHER (!!!) generous donation of a 2g prize (male bronze shimmer x celestial). The kind user who gave us this egg requested it be given to a Secret Santa, who would in turn give it to their giftee who 1) had a 2g prize on their wishlist and 2) had no or few 2g prizes on their scroll.

If your giftee fits this criteria, pop a dummy egg into this teleport link! It will be kept open until Wednesday at midnight DC time (11:59PM 17 Jan, to be specific). A dummy egg will be picked at random, we will double-check your giftee's wishlist, and then complete the teleport.

If the egg begins to be viewbombed, we will unfortunately have to fog it and lose the teleports. If this happens, we'll have to figure out another fair way to give this egg away. 

Secret Santa Team

Bumping!

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:57 PM, Secret Santa said:

Hello all,

Secret Santa Team

One last bump! The dummy egg will be randomly chosen in about 40 min. :)

Help... my laptops color scheme is all wonky so the greens don't come out as good as I'd like.  2 of my vines have hatched but I can't tell if either is an alt or not.  Can someone with a better monitor check?

And if either is an alt, does anyone need it for their giftee?  I was able to do an alt vine with last weeks batch, so now I'm working on blacks.

Thanks,

Celis

Well darn.  Thanks, Zimtie.  I guess I'll go drop them off on the departure board as they aren't anything I currently need.  

*fingers crossed the the black batches go alt*

Edited by celis

4 minutes ago, celis said:

Help... my laptops color scheme is all wonky so the greens don't come out as good as I'd like.  2 of my vines have hatched but I can't tell if either is an alt or not.  Can someone with a better monitor check?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/repfd

https://dragcave.net/lineage/iLGRY

And if either is an alt, does anyone need it for their giftee?  I was able to do an alt vine with last weeks batch, so now I'm working on blacks.

Thanks,

Celis

To me they both look like regular Vine hatchies, sorry.

On 1/17/2018 at 10:53 AM, Jazeki said:

Winya descendant hellhorse for someone that needs it for their giftee. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

PS: the spitfire Thuwed posted above is still available. 

This hell horse still needs a home.

Edited by Jazeki

Still have the CB magma and khusa (I thought someone was hunting them specifically) and now a white Zyu and chicken if anyone needs them.

I am looking for a pink Zyu for my giftee :) 

On 1/17/2018 at 3:25 PM, purplehaze said:

Just bred this little beauty for anyone who needs it for their giftee. Third gen Thuwed Hellhorse -- perfect checker with Coppers. Offer a dummy so I can be sure it goes to someone from this thread. https://dragcave.net/teleport/1e27da6680e17175accfb84a8406a6e9

Bumping. Still available for anyone who needs a nice checker.

Claimed!

Edited by purplehaze