Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

If there's anyone who needs a 3rd gen bronze Shimmerscale for their giftee, let me know. It's been influenced correctly, so even if it hatches by the time you contact me it should gender correctly to continue the line.

And I'd like to take this time to publicly thank my Santa for all the lovely gifts! ;A;

e: https://dragcave.net/teleport/462d6134c579ab0ef49d6f66eefc8145 Here's a trade link; just toss me anything and post so I know it's you.

e2: Since there's been no interest I'll be trading it normally.

Edited by Guillotine

First, I want to thank my Santa for all these beautiful gifts I got - you're amazing!

And big thanks to everyone who worked so hard for this year and all previous Secret Santa Events. Without you anything like that wouldn't happen, I'm really gratefull for all your work!

I have 4G Gold x Magi checker hatchie (correctly influenced)  If anyone need something like that for they giftee (non messy metal? pretty lineage/checker? Nice surprise? :D), PM me

I also wanted to ask if anyone could help me with getting any spiral lineage of any Drake - I asked for help with it before but I still need some help, and my trading and breeding abilities aren't that good as I thiught

18 hours ago, biruko said:

I also wanted to ask if anyone could help me with getting any spiral lineage of any Drake - I asked for help with it before but I still need some help, and my trading and breeding abilities aren't that good as I thiught

I could breed a 3rd gen Howler/Ochredrake (or Tarantula Hawk/Night Glory), if that's any good?

18 hours ago, biruko said:

First, I want to thank my Santa for all these beautiful gifts I got - you're amazing!

And big thanks to everyone who worked so hard for this year and all previous Secret Santa Events. Without you anything like that wouldn't happen, I'm really gratefull for all your work!

I have 4G Gold x Magi checker hatchie (correctly influenced)  If anyone need something like that for they giftee (non messy metal? pretty lineage/checker? Nice surprise? :D), PM me

I've just bred one of my Pern drakes; I'll send the egg your way.

Who needs a 2nd gen Prizekin for their giftee? I have a Balloon from Bronze Tinsel available (already hatchable). Pop a dummy into my link or PM me.

Send a dummy my way...

Egg is influenced according lineage and I will hatch it now. Will post new link if noone PMs me before I'm back online (off to work now).

Edited by Zimtie

We've had ANOTHER (!!!) generous donation of a 2g prize (male gold tinsel X ice). The kind user who gave us this egg requested it be given to a Secret Santa, who would in turn give it to their giftee who 1) had a 2g prize on their wishlist and 2) had no or few 2g prizes on their scroll.

If your giftee fits this criteria, pop a dummy egg into this teleport link! It will be kept open until Wednesday at noon DC time(11:59AM 24 Jan, to be specific). A dummy egg will be picked at random, we will double-check your giftee's wishlist, and then complete the teleport.

Put your dummy egg here!

If the egg begins to be viewbombed, we will unfortunately have to fog it and lose the teleports. If this happens, we'll have to figure out another fair way to give this egg away. 

Thank you again to our latest anonymous benefactor, you are beyond generous!

Secret Santa Team

I have several 3rd gen Prizes that would love to be gifted to fill someone's Secret Santa wishlist!  I have two Silver Tinsel stair hatchies (influenced to continue the stair) and two Bronze Shimmer perfect checker eggs.  Just send me a PM and I'll get you the teleport!

17 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

We've had ANOTHER (!!!) generous donation of a 2g prize (male gold tinsel X ice). The kind user who gave us this egg requested it be given to a Secret Santa, who would in turn give it to their giftee who 1) had a 2g prize on their wishlist and 2) had no or few 2g prizes on their scroll.

If your giftee fits this criteria, pop a dummy egg into this teleport link! It will be kept open until Wednesday at noon DC time(11:59AM 24 Jan, to be specific). A dummy egg will be picked at random, we will double-check your giftee's wishlist, and then complete the teleport.

Put your dummy egg here!

If the egg begins to be viewbombed, we will unfortunately have to fog it and lose the teleports. If this happens, we'll have to figure out another fair way to give this egg away. 

Thank you again to our latest anonymous benefactor, you are beyond generous!

Secret Santa Team

Bump for a new day :)

The 2g gold tinsel has been sent to a Santa! 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

We've had YET ANOTHER (!!!) generous donation of a 2g prize (female bronze shimmer x holly). The kind user who gave us this egg requested it be given to a Secret Santa, who would in turn give it to their giftee who 1) had a 2g prize on their wishlist and 2) had no or few 2g prizes on their scroll.

If your giftee fits this criteria, pop a dummy egg into this teleport link! It will be kept open until Wednesday at midnight DC time (11:59PM 24 Jan, to be specific). A dummy egg will be picked at random, we will double-check your giftee's wishlist, and then complete the teleport.

Put a dummy egg in here!

Thank you again to Syryn, you're an awesome and generous person!

Secret Santa Team

I guess I'm done with my secret santa gifting for now - I'll be back as helper if needed. So here goes my THANK YOUS : 

-Thank you my super awesome santa @celis for constantly showering me with precious gifts! :nyan: I wanna add "celis" somewhere in their names if you don't mind. :P

-Thank you super generous peoples who donated rare gifts for my giftee : anonymous donor (and @Toyo ) for 2G prize, @rrattts for CB silver, @snakehands for CB tan ridgewing, @SamuelMaybird for CB candelabra (the last thing I can't get for unknown reason). :wub:

-Thank you everyone else who offered generously when I asked for secret santa gifts in trading topics. Unbelievably I got almost everything listed in my giftee's wishlist this year because of all of you, with only 2  1 exception : CB candelabra (they keep avoiding me -_-) and neglected. <-- if anyone have extras, please PM me. XD

- and not to forget : Thank you all Secret Santa's mods for picking up this project again and all other participants for spreading the joy of gifting~

Edited by banban007

11 hours ago, banban007 said:

I guess I'm done with my secret santa gifting for now - I'll be back as helper if needed. So here goes my THANK YOUS : 

-Thank you my super awesome santa @celis for constantly showering me with precious gifts! :nyan: I wanna add "celis" somewhere in their names if you don't mind. :P

-Thank you super generous peoples who donated rare gifts for my giftee : anonymous donor (and @Toyo ) for 2G prize, @rrattts for CB silver, @snakehands for CB tan ridgewing. :wub:

-Thank you everyone else who offered generously when I asked for secret santa gifts in trading topics. Unbelievably I got almost everything listed in my giftee's wishlist this year because of all of you, with only 2 exception : CB candelabra (they keep avoiding me -_-) and neglected. <-- if anyone have extras, please PM me. XD

- and not to forget : Thank you all Secret Santa's mods for picking up this project again and all other participants for spreading the joy of gifting~

I sent you a PM about that Candelabra

Sent off my final Secret Santa gifts yesterday!  This was my first year participating, and I had so much fun.  It really added a lot more to the Dragon Cave experience.  <3  I had a lovely gifter, and a lovely giftee!!  Thanks to both of you -- you know who you are!  :-D

My final gift is going to be outside of the gifting period due to what it'll be but I had a great time!

This is a great idea and I thank the mods who brought this back! And thank you to everyone that helped me get what I needed. I couldn't have done it without you. I had a great giftee and gifter and hope both had a good Secret Santa.

I wish we could do something small in summer, like Christmas in July. 

Have a 3rd gen Desipis x Chrono Xenowyrm checker from one Spriter's Alt grandfather.

PM me should your giftee want this.

Anybody could help me with a 2g Ice from tri-colored Snow Angel? That's the last gift from my giftee's wishlist I would be able get, but my dragons decided to be stubborn and didn't give me an egg during the whole month :dry:

2 minutes ago, Yunneil said:

Anybody could help me with a 2g Ice from tri-colored Snow Angel? That's the last gift from my giftee's wishlist I would be able get, but my dragons decided to be stubborn and didn't give me an egg during the whole month :dry:

I tried both of mine but didn't get any egg too :/

1 hour ago, Yunneil said:

Mine where both uncooperative too sorry :(

14 hours ago, Yunneil said:

Of my 4 family members that play, only my grandson has a tri-colored Snow Angel, but that is all that was needed as he also has some of the best breeding and catching luck in the family!  I'll PM you the teleport link once he sends it to me.

Edited by Syryn