TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 minute ago, Amazon_warrior said:

I was waiting for the hourly drop just now and didn't see a single egg.  :huh:  I have seen the 5-min drops though, and I imagine things will settle a bit as people get locked.  AM SO HYPED ABOUT FINALLY HAVING A 4TH PUNKIN!!!!!!!!!!

Neither! I thought I had somehow missed it in the space of a refresh, haha. :P

The real fun is watching the site slow down to a crawl from 250 people trying to get the same egg

After finally being able to snag some CBs, I got 3 Graves and 2 Witchlights, all of which I have already QQ

As much as I love that the old Halloweens are back it has been quite frustrating so far... 

Edited by TheDoggy

That drop lasted 2 whole mins and I couldnt catch a single cb! My internet on my phone is just too slow. Why couldnt the eggs have been released in every biome to spread things out and make it easier? I cant compete with such high numbers.

I probably better just aim for the Witchlights since I'm completely missing those.  At least I know what the description is.  (Thank you, DC Wiki.)

I'm not above batting my eyes at someone and asking for a trade either.  :P

Yeah, looks the the hourly drop was just delayed - and I finally have a CB Pumpkin!  :D Together with some lovelies I've bred to keep and 2(!) 2Gs from Spriter Alts so far, I'd say this is a good start to Halloween. ^_^

Are vampire eggs dropping? I've seen pretty much all the other halloween eggs but I haven't seen a vampire egg.

Yeah I haven't seen any vampires in the Halloween biome either. Since you can bite an egg and get one year round I guess they aren't considered part of the group that needed to be re-released.

Clicking without bothering reading descriptions eventually got me a pumpkin. Marrow's what I'm really looking for but I'll certainly take whatever I can get!

I know you can make vampire eggs at any time and you can bite any egg from the cave.  But the Vampire is the only Halloween dragon I didn't get from the cave.  And I like "try" and get the cave born of every egg possible.

The drops seem late for me too. Not that I'm fast enough to catch anything anyway XD

Ugh, I've been clicking away all morning in the Halloween biome, but so far nada. I'm just violently opening the eggs in new tabs and constantly refreshing the page when the eggs drop, but it's a bit hard with over 200 people doing the same thing! Anyway, I'm really really REALLY happy about this whole event, every aspect of it is just perfect! I love my little costume hatchling. 

I just caught my first CB Black Marrow, I am positively, absolutely bonkers to get one on my first try! Never thought I would have one, I'm truly ecstatic!! Thank you TJ.

I've been waiting for this for months!! I love the art done for the hatchlings, they all look so adorable and I can't wait to see what other costumes there are!

I missed the first 4 Halloween dragons, and I am beyond stoked to be able to get CBs. I'm so grateful for this event, but holy dang is it hard to catch CBs. I'm hoping things settle down after a day or two.

2 hours in and most drops I still cant even see the old Halloweens, they're just flying by me

THE SPOOKY TIMES ARE FINALLY UPON US!!!

Happy Halloween everybody! <3 

I hope Y'all have a wonderful and spooky time filled with tricks and treats~ 

I'm so excited to see that past Halloween dragons are catchable via the cave again, thank you for this opportunity, TJ.  :D

Good luck hunting everyone!

Oh, and I love the game we got this year. The little hatchlings are so adorable! <3 Gonna get that little guy tons of candy!  >:3

Edited by Cupup889

Nnnngh, its gonna be a little hard to grab an egg when the whole of dragon cave's on the halloween page xDD Ah well, hope it cools down after a while lolol

Edited by Celestial-Starforest

Maybe some helpful advice for those who haven't been able to get CBs of what they're looking for: Pick a single slot of the three eggs for the biome and hover your mouse pointer over it. When you refresh the page, if you see the description you want, CLICK. Trying to focus on all 3 slots can cause your reaction time to slow since you have to glance around and means you might not get that egg.

At least that's how I have always been able to grab cb releases during the flood of hunters. I have faith in you guys! Keep at it! Remember, the longer the day goes on the more people will be scroll locked with eggs, so it should only get easier. *\(OvO)/*

Eeee!! I got one CB! It's a Caligene, which I have enough of, but I found someone who's going to swap me for a CB Grave when both eggs are off cooldown! Woohoo! My first CB Grave! I hope I can land another to have one of each sex, but if not, this one's going to be a girl if I have my way. <3 My next priority is to snag at least one CB Black Marrow and then the other past Halloweens I missed. (Everything except Desipis, Caligene, and Witchlight.)

Are Vampires in there? It'd be great to be able to get a true CB Vampire. But I'd understand if they were left out.