TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

So happy to be back for Halloween in the Cave! Thanks, TJ, and everyone involved in bringing these events to us, :) 

Yay! Halloween biome! Maybe I will get some new marrows...when there aren't hundreds of people in there. 

So excited about the old Halloweens coming back! Now I can get those CB Pumkpins I was never able to get back then. Plus more Shadow Walkers and Black Marrows. Thank you. TJ!!!

Old CB Halloweens are finally available again? I can see I'm not getting much sleep before work tonight! This is the best DC Halloween I've experienced, hands down! 

Happy Halloween everyone!

So excited!

Love the Haloween biome. Thanks TJ

Edited by Cleo4

Is the event straight-up broken for anyone else? I picked a hatchie and now it just says "An error has occurred" any time I go to the page.

Oh I forgot to comment on the trick or treat event. THE DRAGONS ARE SO CUTE! :3 I chose my favorite: the grave dragon! So pretty!

I managed to get two of the eggs in the Halloween biome, a Cave Lurker and a Witchlight! It was before 100+ people started hunting in there, I just want one more Witchlight and a Black Marrow and I'll be content until the Halloween 2017 release.

Holy cow on a pogo stick CB old halloweens?! BRILLIANT! We need this as a standard for all holiday releases XD

Hatchling dress up is super cute too! HYPE

Not really a fan, but I guess it's cool that others get a chance at CBs.

2 minutes ago, Kovia said:

Is the event straight-up broken for anyone else? I picked a hatchie and now it just says "An error has occurred" any time I go to the page.

its the same for me, i cant even get into the event anymore

3 minutes ago, Kovia said:

Yeah. I managed to pick a hatchie before and then it reset everything after the error. I have one dressed up now, but every other page gives an error.

8 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Yay! Halloween biome! Maybe I will get some new marrows...when there aren't hundreds of people in there. 

I feel it'll be like this till the very end of the event LOL

OMG... HOLY SMOKY..... I don't even know what I got.. I think I caught a Luker EGGY at the cave???? NE????

Okay it's working again, it reset me too but I hadn't done anything so no biggie.

Honestly, seeing those beautiful hatchling sprites for the events really goes to show how well designed all of the Halloween dragons are. I've having a hard time deciding which one I want!

Love the event so far, I laughed at carving a pumpkin image into the pumpkin!

oh my i never expected to get CB halloween dragons :") why do i still have 7 spaces reeeeee

Just now, helix9 said:

Honestly, seeing those beautiful hatchling sprites for the events really goes to show how well designed all of the Halloween dragons are. I've having a hard time deciding which one I want!

Team Shadow Walker because look how adorable. I think I'll just toss Halloweens in the departure thread now until my compy dies.