TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Huzzah! I'll finally get a chance for a CB Marrow, and a CB Pumpkin. I'm not sure how I missed the pumpkins, but I don't have that one either so I'm looking forward to getting at least two of each breed. Thank you for the nice surprise on the older dragons being re-released. 

There are 200 people in the Halloween biome :blink:

But I shall get a pair of CB Shadow Walkers eventually!

*screeches incoherently at return of old Halloween dragons as CB* Yaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss!

I KNEW this would be tonight, but I had NO clue it would be so epic!!!

Thank you!!!

I hope we get a Christmas biome too - though it'll be insane trying to catch CB Hollies.

I can't catch anything in the Halloween biome right now. Guess I'll try again in the morning. The event looks super cute! Thanks to all involved, and Happy Pre-Halloween!

Kinda glad I filled up on bred babies. I have one slot after dumping one I bred, so I'm trying to get a CB... keyword trying! :P

:blink: CB Halloween oldies... I can't even. Thank you so much TJ and all involved!

And the event is the cutest thing. :wub:

Aaaaaaaah, I'm so excited about being able to get old CB Halloweens! Hopefully I'll be able to snag some, especially a Black Marrow, Grave, or Shadow Walker. So glad I left all of my egg slots open! Thanks so much, TJ!

Now, to decide which hatchling to dress up for the event, hmmm....

4 minutes ago, Twimm said:

I hope we get a Christmas biome too - though it'll be insane trying to catch CB Hollies.

Let's hope so, but maybe it'll be easier because currently we have limits for CB Christmas ^^

Okay so choosing a baby to dress up was the hardest thing. I went with my favorite Halloween species, the Desipis, but they're only my favorite by a very narrow margin so it was a very hard call. I seriously considered the Black Marrow, Grave, and Witchlight too. The starting ghost costume is adorable. Can't wait to see what what we get to do.

I love the gif badges! I can't wait to see the new Halloween dragons.

I misclicked on a grave. Never thought I'd type that. But I needed another male <3

I can't believe this has happened! I love shadow walkers especially and can finally get CBs!

Wow, the new biome is an interesting idea!

The new Halloween event is so cute! I couldn't resist choosing the little witchlight hatchling. <3 Very keen to see what costumes we can buy on day 2. o:

Well at least hunting in the Halloween biome is just like the ye olden days when we had one biome to hunt for holidays in. If I ever get my marrows, I'm naming them "Back In My Day" and "Halloween Was In One Biome."

The Halloween biome went from 163 users to 231 users in the span of like five seconds at the hour mark, lol. I've been trying but have yet to catch a CB, although I'm only trying for Pumpkins so that may be harder.

Are there only 3 eggs dropping at a time in the Halloween biome? The eggs are going way too fast for me, I dont think I stand a chance to grab any right now :mellow: Hopefully it dies down at some point when people eventually get egglocked, right? ... one can only dream! ^_^

halloween biome is neat

except i cannot grab the CB shadowwalkres i need @.@ if it doens't calm down i dont' think i'll manage to nab CBs of them

2 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

The Halloween biome went from 163 users to 231 users in the span of like five seconds at the hour mark, lol. I've been trying but have yet to catch a CB, although I'm only trying for Pumpkins so that may be harder.

I caught a pumpkin earlier, if you want, we can trade eggs, I only have CB Caligenes, so it shouldn't be hard

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

halloween biome is neat

except i cannot grab the CB shadowwalkres i need @.@ if it doens't calm down i dont' think i'll manage to nab CBs of them

I expect there will be trading going on shortly...hopefully