Sino Summons

Pink: M

Red: M

Black:F

Yellow: F

White:M

Blue: M

Blue use summon, get a female. wink.gif

Got a female Sinomorph summoned with male Blue.

Also breed her with a GoN ~ user posted image

Now someone needs a set of frozen hatchies to see if we can summon a hatchy :L

I have 2 full sets of frozen hatchies, but no summon BSA! wink.gif

I would have been amazed though since no other frozen hatchies carry the BSA relevant to their breed. smile.gif

Edited by littleironhorse

All male except pink female. Used pink to summon, got female.

Used my female black to summon. Had even numbers of male and female. Got female. I will have a second set ready sometime tomorrow. I hope I will get a male.

@The Dragoness - did you by chance try to see what happens if you attempt to breed them together?

@The Dragoness - did you by chance try to see what happens if you attempt to breed them together?

Yellow Zyumorph!

Edit: tossed it to the Departures thread, so the link may or may not work

Edited by The Dragoness

I suspect right now that Sinos are going to be like GoNs, and can't breed true - we'll get only Zyus from them. But I'm sure there'll be lots of us testing that over the next few days. wink.gif

I have 1 full set of mature Zyumorphs all female and I summoned a male Sino.

I am waiting for my 2nd full set of mature Zyumorphs all male to summon again...I bet I will get a female <crosses fingers>

I have 2 full sets of frozen hatchies, but no summon BSA! wink.gif

I would have been amazed though since no other frozen hatchies carry the BSA relevant to their breed. smile.gif

Celestial hatchies can be corporealized wink.gif And shame... This game breaks so many collectable goals rolleyes.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I got a female, but can't locate her on my scroll. I sort by date, but am willing to sort by breed.

ETA: sorted by breed, and her between skywings and sinii krai.

ETA2: when I sort by date (reverse sort), she's at the end of my scroll. Very strange.

Don't forget the fertility BSA when breeding, esp. a 1st-timer pair.

ETA: how bizarre that the symbol produced by a Shift 8 would be censored!

Edited by anetofstars

Just used a male yellow zyu to summon a female sino. I have another set growing up tomorrow or so, hopefully we can summon more of these.

Celestial hatchies can be corporealized wink.gif And shame... This game breaks so many collectable goals rolleyes.gif

Oh? I didn't know that! Thanks! smile.gif

Great...I only have 2 of the 6 right now...going to have a very stressful next few days xd.png

Was hoping for a male, but summoned a female. My scroll really likes girls it seems, with all but my white zyu gendering female...

I don't understand... how this summon works? Do you must have at least one of each kind?

Mine from alpine, jungle, forest and volcano just grew up but don't have any from desert or coast and can't see any summon option unsure.gif

I don't understand... how this summon works? Do you must have at least one of each kind?

Mine from alpine, jungle, forest and volcano just grew up but don't have any from desert or coast and can't see any summon option unsure.gif

You need to have six available as adults. I only have five so far and they don't have an option until I get the yellow one grows

I used a female to summon, and got a female. Now my other females, under Actions, state that Summon has been used. But the males have no Summon action at all.

When I complete a 2nd set, I'll use a male to Summon. I think I'll get a male that way.

Used white maleZyu to summon, had more grown up females on scroll, 4 males and 2 females have used their summon action, got female Sino.

I used a female to summon, and got a female. Now my other females, under Actions, state that Summon has been used. But the males have no Summon action at all.

When I complete a 2nd set, I'll use a male to Summon. I think I'll get a male that way.

This has already been disproven, sadly.

I wondered if it was based on the gender distribution of the six used to summon, but seems not. My group was 4 M / 2 F and summoned a female.

Used white male Zyu to summon, had more grown up females on scroll, 4 males and 2 females have used their summon action, got female Sino.

This time used white female Zyiu, had equal numbers of grown ups on scroll, 2 males and 4 females took part in the summon, had female Sino, got male Sino.

And bred the Sinos together, got a white Zyu... https://dragcave.net/lineage/ntwCs That's a bummer, I really had that big but hopeless wish they would at least BREED true to produce hatchlings to freeze... Eh... still, breeding wise it's still better than GoNs who refuse completely... At least my Sino pair is proper mates.

Nut I still have the same kind of hope that frozen Zyus can summon frozen Sinos of the summoning frozen's stage... (eh, it's more a huge wish than hope actually)

Edited by VixenDra

I summoned a male. Was hoping for a female xd.png Ah well~

Attempted to breed it to my one female GoN, they weren't interested. Divas. No refusal, though- so at least there's that.