Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I caught a phanpy and evolved an Umbreon after work, but no party hat pikachu. Boo. Haven't even seen one on my tracker yet. Caught a dunsparce in my house too, which I didn't have yet.

Today is my 7-day pokestop bonus so once I get out of the house I'm gonna go grab it and see if I get an evolution item.

I've caught 2 party hat pikachu toady alone. One by the library and the other outside the post office. Also hatched a stantler and got my first 10k egg, so a good day.

I've been playing for a week and a half and I'm at level 18. Is that good? I've also hatched a tyrouge and an elekid so far and I'm only missing cyndaquil for starter pokemon.

Went down to my home city and spent a lot of time hunting pokemon and taking gyms down there. LOTS more pokestops in the park down there, I was actually going -up- in ball count, haha.

Managed to catch another party hat pikachu somehow! A 500 cp one. Unlocked snubbull.

Well, I saw that a Scyther was downtown and rushed over to the pokestop to grab him, but he was gone by the time I got there. I haven't caught him yet and was sad because the only other ones I saw were at 2 or 3 in the morning, so when I saw this one at 8 am I thought I had a chance.

But it wasn't a total loss. I got a Sun Stone from a pokestop on the way back so, it was worth it. biggrin.gif

That Scyther is still a troll tho. dry.gif

I'm still nine candies away from getting my Scizor, but thank God, I got a new metal coat. If I could just see two more Scythers (at least) and catch them after feeding them some pinap berries that would be great. smile.gif

You know, I'm not even sad about the scyther anymore. In just two hours I got a skarmory a party hat pikachu a bulbasaur a dratini an ivysaur a staryu and enough eevee's to evolve an espeon with 1500 cp, oh and finally caught my first gastly too so, today was a very good day. biggrin.gif

ETA: good day just turned epic. I figured I'd check the app once more before bed and im not kidding a scyther pops up in my room. Took me 7 great balls but i got him. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Found out today about the party hat pikachus. Went downtown on a journey and caught 2! Bringing my total amount of pikachus caught to 3...

Five more candies and I'll be able to evolve my freshly hatched breathtaking Pineco! That's another pokedex entry I can't wait for. biggrin.gif

FINALLY a party hat pikachu. Good CP, too - took most my pokeballs to catch it. Luckily I'd been sitting in a restaurant by a stop for about 45 minutes, so didn't run out of balls before I could get it.

There was a chikorita at a stop I was near today, but I couldn't get to the stop to get the unlock. D:

@Syiren - I think leveling up slowed for me around level 23. But that was also coincidentally when 1) pokemon began spawning at faaar greater rates than pokeballs, and 2) I got too busy to do much battling.

I caught another party hat pikachu! Right before I clocked into work for a 9 hour shift, so thanks buddy for brightening my day just a tad. I have three, now, one with a really good CP.

@Syiren - I think leveling up slowed for me around level 23. But that was also coincidentally when 1) pokemon began spawning at faaar greater rates than pokeballs, and 2) I got too busy to do much battling.

That makes sense. Im just trying to luck out and get more 10k eggs. My first one hatched into an awsome Lapras. I checked its stats and it's in the 99% range.

Caught a party hat pikachu! I found that using the pokewalker actually helps in getting things while driving. It seems to have more allowance for speed.

I leveled up to 29, woot!

Congrats!

~

Hatched a Smoochum, so new unlock there! And have more than enough candies to evolve it. o_O

And evolved a piloswine (new unlock) with some good attacks.

*Sighs* I only found one Party Hat Pikachu and I tried to catch it but after one Pokeball, it ran :'( so no party hat Pikachu for me

*Sighs* I only found one Party Hat Pikachu and I tried to catch it but after one Pokeball, it ran :'( so no party hat Pikachu for me

I thought the event lasted until the 8th? unsure.gif

It does last until the 8th... or the 6th, I'm not sure. unsure.gif

A Pineco ran away on me today, and I used the pinap berry on it to provide me enough candy to evolve the breathtaking one I have. Fantastic. dry.gif On the bright side, several good things happened today:

I caught enough Chikoritas to complete my Chikorita family: two Chikoritas, two Bayleefs and two Meganiums, a male and female of each. I found a female Wartortle, caught a Qwilfish and got the new pokedex entry, I caught a breathtaking male Totodile, which I will evolve all the way to a Feraligatr (he's a Croconaw already), and then my Totodile family will be complete, evolved a breathtaking Teddiursa to an Ursaring, hatched a future female Steelix, and I got a breathtaking Marowak and Poliwrath. wub.gif

Also - 500 meters to go and I'll finally hatch my 10km egg. wub.gif

It does last until the 8th... or the 6th, I'm not sure. unsure.gif

No, it was over on the 6th, unfortunately. No more party hat pikachu.

My final count for them was three.

No, it was over on the 6th, unfortunately. No more party hat pikachu.

My final count for them was three.

That bites. I'm thankful for the pair I have, but I was hoping to get a 3rd to evolve. Hopefully there will be more events for pikas wearing hats in the future.

I got two more 10k eggs. And im convinced the stop closest to my house is lucky. Its where i got a sun stone before and today it gave me an up grade for porygon.

I hope these 10ks hatch into a chansey, mareep or larvitar. I got my lapras so im happy. biggrin.gif

I only totaled one party pikachu but at least it's one. Sorry, Raptor of Dragons. D:

Still no evolution items for me. Also haven't seen a 10k egg since I left Wyoming. And that was December. Last 10k was either a month or two before that.

I only totaled one party pikachu but at least it's one. Sorry, Raptor of Dragons. D:

Still no evolution items for me. Also haven't seen a 10k egg since I left Wyoming. And that was December. Last 10k was either a month or two before that.

It's not your fault Socky. It's their fault for getting people excited to catch one and have it's spawn rate as a regular Pikachu. And due to where I live, they're very rare to find

What did my 10km egg hatch into? A Dratini. dry.gif Pretty useful for me to get another Dragonite, but still, I was hoping for a pokedex entry, I still don't have a Lapras.

Found another sun stone so I'm happy that I'll be able to get another Bellossom, and complete my Oddish goals. Also caught a female Venusaur, above average, with petal blizzard, so that is complete as well. Now, if only I could catch a breathtaking Swinub and Hoppip that would be great.

I hatched an awesome pichu today. I didnt realize how happy I'd be to hatch one until it happened laugh.gif

Okay, I got several 2km eggs that I wanted to hatch... mostly male and female Nidorans. dry.gif On the bright side, I got myself another Kingdra (random dragon scale) and I also caught my first two ever Shuckles. wub.gif And the most peciliar thing that happened to me for the first tme: I got a Ditto... from a Hoothoot. blink.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*